Okinawa City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi costs?

by lovelaye1 Online Now Aug 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I'm new to Okinawa City (one week today) and meeting up with some friends at Kadena. Because of curfew, they can't take me back home. Any ballparks on how much a taxi cab would be from Kadena to Awase in Oki City? I'd drive and opt for Daico but I've been cautioned so much against that already...

4 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    • Removing tattoos in Okinawa

by pigpigsandra Online Now Apr 1, 2010 at 5:35 AM

My friend would be going to Okinawa for vacation this year and was wondering if there are any clinics or medical centre that are professional in removing tattoos

4 Answers Apr 4, 2010 at 6:33 PM
    • Hotels

by erickavdiaz Online Now Apr 14, 2009 at 4:34 PM

What is a good cheap hotel near military base during june-july ?

1 Answer Apr 14, 2009 at 5:45 PM
    • info wanted

by dickyr Online Now Sep 9, 2007 at 8:51 AM

Where is Okinawa City? Is it the former koza or some other place. When I was stationed there, there was an area ouside the main gate of Kadena Air Force Base. Is this it? Please define by location.

3 Answers Sep 9, 2007 at 11:10 AM
    • What is it like now?

by Mudlogger Online Now Dec 6, 2005 at 7:05 PM

My brother and I were stationed at Kadena in the early 70's. We are planing on returning for a vist in May 2006. We were kinda wanting to re explore the Island, rent a couple motorcycles if available and not nessarly stay at the same hotel everynight. From What I have read the night life is not what it use to be. How are things done now. The Island reverted back to Japan the week before I came back to the US. Any help would be welcomed.
      Thanks, Mudlogger

2 Answers Mar 20, 2006 at 8:04 PM
    • plusik's Profile Photo

Where to go in Okinawa city?

by plusik Online Now Sep 24, 2005 at 7:15 AM

Hi!
      I'm new in Okinawa, living in Okinawa city.. I wonder where should I head for a beer in the evening, to talk to local girls etc... what is your tip?
      Thanks

4 Answers Sep 30, 2005 at 5:18 AM
    • Help! Are there any motels/inns to stay at in Okinawa City?

by youngohana Online Now Apr 2, 2004 at 1:16 AM

Aloha! My family will be visiting Okinawa for the first time in 24 years and I know alot has changed since then. Could anyone give me some hotel/motel suggestions around Okinawa City that I could call to make reservations at? Also a phone number would be greatly appreciated. Mahalo!!!

2 Answers Apr 4, 2004 at 8:47 PM