Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rehearsal Dinner this July

Marathon Nov 11, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Looking for a nice restaurant that is not overly casual for a rehearsal dinner in July this year. Prob about 30 people. I the the Butterfly Cafe looks nice. Is there other options like this place?

• how to get to cruise ship port

Tampa Nov 3, 2015 at 7:22 PM

how do I get transport from Marion Transit Center to Tampa cruise ship port

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

Is the area around Marriott Stanton South Beach a good location to stay, this hotel specifically?

Miami Beach 3 hours ago

Is the area around Marriott Stanton South Beach a good location to stay? And this hotel specifically is it good & safe and is this near the topless beach area in Miami South beach? Also looking for any recommendations for things to do in this area. Thanks, Chuck

• Miami - Istanbul nonstop flight with Turkish Airlines?

Miami Nov 1, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Just seen this: and got curious about Turkish Airlines.

I learnt that it is a member of Star Alliance and chosen as the best airline in Europe five times in a row! My friend in Boston used Turkish Airlines last summer and he recommended it so badly! He loved the food, staff and everything. I may plan my next holiday according to this new direct flight (because it is so cheap now) but wanted to hear your experiences first. What do you think?

• GreenOlive's Profile Photo

6 hours to kill in Orlando after the cruise.

Orlando Nov 15, 2015 at 2:12 PM

We are going to be off the ship by 9 am. Our flight in not until 6 pm. The transportation company we use offers luggage storage, but i can not decide on the attraction we would like to visit. I think going to Disney would be just a waste of money. My sister wants to go to the outlets, but i don't think its a good idea...we have 2 four year old boys and a 7 year old girl. Or maybe we should just to go Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) ... Any suggestions?

• GUYON's Profile Photo

What to do in Okeechobee

by GUYON Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 12:53 PM

I am not an angler nor an yachman.
      What there is to see at the Lake Okeechobee ? Where to stay ?

2 Answers Sep 26, 2005 at 2:06 PM
    • darkange1's Profile Photo

Im a city person that needs a change

by darkange1 Online Now Apr 26, 2004 at 6:54 PM

one weekend in okeechobee! please tell me how life is overthere? is it a small city like i think? my family wants to go to a horse show or ride horses any low budget ones you could tell me about? activities you could do near the lake?is the water easy for non swimmers or kids? PLEASE and thank you for your help