change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One month trip to New Zealand with kids

New Zealand Nov 18, 2014 at 3:00 AM

Hi there!
      I'm planning a one month trip to New Zealand with my wife and two kids (4 and 2) and wanna know the best and cheapest way for doing so. We have thinked of traveling the country going from camping to camping. Also, is it best to hire a car or buy a second hand one and selling it afterwards?

Thanks in advance and best regards!
      Jose

more
    • Accommodation & Parking doubts

New Zealand Nov 4, 2014 at 7:10 AM

Dear All,

It's less than 1 month we'll be in NZ. We've booked all the accommodations except our last stop-Queenstown. Our concerns are : We've to catch the 9 am flight back home and parking problems in Queenstown . We'll rent a car and begins our journey from Christchurch and return the car in Queenstown the night before our departure.

So far we've 2 in mind : Shot-over Top 10 Holidays Park, 1 bedroom motel NZ 600 for 3 nights or Willow brook B & B 3 nights NZ 700 for the barn. Should we book the Willow brook as it is nearer to the airport where we take bus if we want to go to the town to solve the problems of finding a parking lot or should we stay in Shot-over Top 10 Holidays .? Or other any place for budget travelers like us? Please let us hear from you... Thank you.

more
    • travel insurance

New Zealand Nov 16, 2014 at 6:58 PM

any recommendations on a good comprehensive travel insurance carrier and plan?
      there are so many...

thank you

more
    • Visa for INDIA in NEW ZEALAND as a non-resident

New Zealand Oct 29, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Hi everyone!

I am a belgian citizen and I need a Visa for India valid for the period from the 16th of January to the 16th of February. I am now travelling in Asia and Oceania and will be in New Zealand from the 8th of December to the 11th of January.

I have some questions about how to obtain a visa for India as a non-resident in New-Zealand:

- Is there possible to apply in Auckland or Christchurch or is it mandatory to go to Wellington?
      - I think that it is possible to send all the documents (including passport) by post at the High Comission of India (Wellington). Is it possible to do that as a foreigner? How can I collect my passport once the visa is accepted?
      - Is it allowed to travel (by plane) in New Zealand without passport?
      - I saw on the website that it is mandatory to pay fee by Banker Cheque drawn. How can I pay as a non-resident?

Is there someone who already had had this experience?
      Thank you in advance for your answer, I hope it won't change my travel plan...

Emilie

more
    • wellington airport transfer to city

New Zealand Nov 7, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Hi, could anyone tell me the best way to get to The Novotel from Wellington Airport. Which taxi company is the cheapest.
      Thanks, Denise

more
    • Driving North and South New Zealand

New Zealand Nov 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM

1. How much time does it take to drive both Islands? We intend to take our time and see as much as possible.
      2. What are the best places to see on both Islands.
      3. Can you one way a rental vehicle and what is the best type of car to rent?

more