Ojén

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Accommodation

Benalmádena 3 hours ago

Has anyone stayed at the Sunset Beach Club Resort in town? Also is the weather warm in January or February?

more
    • agujas's Profile Photo

buy or rent

Mojácar 8 hours ago

Should we buy a holiday home in Mojacar

more
    • Tangier to Algeciras

Algeciras Jul 5, 2015 at 2:47 AM

We are travelling from Tangier to Madrid.

Is Algeciras where the train to Madrid leaves from?
      Do we need to get a ferry to Tarifa then bus to Algeciras to catch the train to Madrid? OR
      Is there a ferry from Tangier straight to Algeciras?

Thank you
      RororD

more
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

How do you safely get from Seville airport into town, without a cab?

Sevilla Jul 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM

I would like to know if there is a bus, train, frequency and price. I am hesitant to rent a car since the parking is steep and a few times I was in Seville, I noticed a few cars with broken windshields if left in the street.

Thank you.

more
    • bbowie's Profile Photo

Cordoba or Seville?

Córdoba Jul 14, 2015 at 8:17 PM

Any advice as to which city is preferable to stay in? I prefer more historic, smaller lanes rather than broad avenues, small local bars and restaurants. Any advice appreciated

more
    • bbowie's Profile Photo

travel Cordoba to Barcelona

Córdoba Jul 14, 2015 at 8:29 PM

hi. Does anyone have any idea about getting from Cordoba to Barcelona? e.g. bus or train? how many changes of train would there be if I choose to go by train? how many hours would this trip take? Many thanks

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Malaga Feria

Málaga Jul 26, 2015 at 1:25 PM

Hello,

I will be there in Malaga on Friday 14 August , so i just want to know when is the official opening exactly and where does it happen ?

I read that it happens in hall town palace at midnight , so should I spend the friday night until 00:00 which is the start of Saturday at hall town palace ? or where exactly should i go and when ?

Also want to know what is the best district in Malaga to enjoy the feria , i read that it's divided to day and night ?

Night should be in Cortijo des Torres according to what I read ? and where should i spend the day ?

Also Regarding the bullfight , i read that it's from 10:00 - 20:00 uninterrupted so i just want to know is it all day there is a bullfight or is it only a tour in the bullring ? how can i book the tickets for it and for how much?

Thank you in advance :)

more
    • Thomas81's Profile Photo

Where after?

Sevilla Jul 15, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Travelling to Seville, Spain on September 23rd 2015 with a one way ticket. Which country should I fly/train travel from there?

more
    • travel in spain

Sevilla Jul 18, 2015 at 11:56 AM

We would like to to travel from Barcelona to Sevilla but are having difficulty working out a train route. Do trains actually do that route?

more
    • TarekG's Profile Photo

Alhambra tickets sold out

Granada Jul 28, 2015 at 11:32 AM

Hello,

I was trying to book alhambra ticket on 19 august but found out that its sold out !

what can i do ? i found a tour guide but its a bit expensive.

Can i call them to book on telephone or will it be sold out as well ?!

Also i found something on ticketmaster website called Dobla de oro , it's more expensive but it's included ALhambra palace and Albaiacin as well ! should i book it ?

Another question please , what are the chances of finding a ticket if i went there to alhambra before 8AM ?

Thank you

more