Oia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Circular chess sets

by Redrita9 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 9:18 PM

I was in Oia on honeymoon and I was in a gift store that sold 3 dimensional chess boards. Does anyone know the name of this store? I would like to contact them to purchase a board and chess pieces. The boards I saw we're in two colours green or blue.

• sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

Restaurant with a view: where is seagul?

by sweet_sentiments Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Hi,

We're looking for a restaurant with a view to have lunch and Seagul looks like an interesting option problem is I can't find the address or how to get there. I'm just wondering if someone can give us a direction how to get there.

If you have other restaurant suggestion we would really love to hear it. We just want a resto with a view.

Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • anubanerjee's Profile Photo

Need help deciding hotel in Oia

by anubanerjee Online Now Jan 2, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I am visiting Greece for a vacation with my husband for our wedding anniversary. We will be spending 3 nights in Santorini in 2nd week of May. My folks are also joining us. So we would need 2 rooms and look at options where my folks won’t have to walk or hike too much to get to their room.

Post a lot of research we have liked Angel Cave house and Marizan Cave. Unable to decide which one to choose.

Here’s what we would like in a Hotel:

• Nice rooms- not too luxurious but nice, clean, comfortable rooms with great views

• Would like a place where we can gaze at the sunset from our room

• Looking at a budget of 100 to 130 euros per night

• A decent breakfast not just a loaf of bread and coffee

• A free car park and luggage carried to room

• Most important a gorgeous view and a typical santorini- oia- experience

Pls feel free to suggest other properties, if my choices aren't very wise. Your inputs will matter and help a lot.

Thanks

Anuroopa

India

5 Answers Feb 3, 2011 at 8:26 PM
    • mcwhiting's Profile Photo

internet cafes

by mcwhiting Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 11:35 PM

visiting oia santorini for the first time. are there internet cafes available in oia? thanks for any info

maureen

2 Answers Aug 6, 2008 at 4:11 AM
    • What is the weather and temperature like in Santorini early/middle of September?

by kirkmeister Online Now Apr 26, 2007 at 10:30 PM

HI all
      What is the weather like early to middle september?
      WIll i be able to chill in swimsuit on the beach?
      Are tavernas open?
      How busy is it?
      many thanks
      k

5 Answers Apr 28, 2007 at 1:27 PM
    • emilybacon's Profile Photo

How much time should I spend in Santorini, Greece?? How to get there?

by emilybacon Online Now Apr 12, 2006 at 10:54 AM

I am going to Italy and Greece in May. I am travelling by myself. I have booked my airplane ticket, but nothing else! I am going for 16 days, and have not yet decided where/how I will divide my time.

What I am sure of is that I want to go to Santorini. Here are my 2 questions:

1. How many days should I spend there? I enjoy nightlife, eating out, sightseeing, lounging by the pool at my hotel. Is 3 days enough? Should I stay for 5-6? Is there enough to do on the island that I won't be bored if I stay for 5-6 days?

2. How do I get there from either Rome, or Athens? Is it better to take a plane, or a boat? And I don't speak the language. If I do take a boat, will it be confusing?

3 Answers Apr 12, 2006 at 3:39 PM
    • Laskb67's Profile Photo

What is the best way to travel from Tuscany to Santorini Greece

by Laskb67 Online Now Apr 6, 2006 at 3:08 PM

I be in Tuscany/Florence Italy in August and then travelling to Santorini Greece for 2 weeks. I am not sure if I should fly or take the ferry to Santorini. Does anyone have any ideas on what is the most efficient way to get to Greece?

Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 6, 2006 at 3:56 PM
    • brotherleelove's Profile Photo

Just Reminiscing About Santorini....................

by brotherleelove Online Now Mar 1, 2005 at 3:38 PM

Anybody here remember Zorba's Disco, Kyklos, Kamaki Bar or Jimmy's Southwind Pub in Oia in the mid-late '80's?

• sinter's Profile Photo

Place to stay in Oia - May / June 05

by sinter Online Now Feb 6, 2005 at 2:44 AM

My wife and I are staying on Santarini from the end of May to early June. We have locked in Oia as the area to stay. We have also narrowed down to 3 places to stay - 1. Nikos Villas 2. Canava II 3. Perivolas (this is the one we both like the look of the most)$$ not a real factor, as anything in Oia is$$ Has anyone stayed at either of these places ? Any comments / feedback would be appreciated. Regards, Geoff

7 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 6:04 PM
    • APIA05's Profile Photo

Choices

by APIA05 Online Now Jan 23, 2005 at 2:50 PM

I am planning on visiting Santarini in May 2005 with my partner and looking for a nice relaxing holiday. Can anyone advise me the best place to stay? Many thanks

2 Answers Jan 30, 2005 at 2:11 PM
    • clmetal's Profile Photo

Getting to Santorini

by clmetal Online Now Feb 21, 2004 at 12:48 PM

I got invited to a wedding in June and I would have to pay for 5 plane tickets. Flights from the US to Santorini seem outrageous, and very expensive to Athens as well. I know easyjet from London is cheap, then again that will be 2 planes for me and a long cruise. Does anyone else know of affordable options thanks

9 Answers Jul 24, 2006 at 12:09 PM
    • Jinsi's Profile Photo

Snorkelling / Scuba Diving

by Jinsi Online Now Sep 2, 2003 at 3:41 AM

Hi everybody, I'll be going to Santorini (staying in Oia) in 2 days and I would like to know if there's a good place on this island for snorkelling. If so, where? The water looks gorgeously clear. Are there lots of fish? thanks! Jeens

• Need clean double room with a great view/balcony in Oia

by sarnay Online Now Jun 13, 2003 at 1:26 PM

Please assist with your recommendation for a decent room for under 100 euros including breakfast. Cleanliness & view important.Oia preferred. Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 24, 2003 at 4:04 PM