We're looking for a restaurant with a view to have lunch and Seagul looks like an interesting option problem is I can't find the address or how to get there. I'm just wondering if someone can give us a direction how to get there.
If you have other restaurant suggestion we would really love to hear it. We just want a resto with a view.
Thanks in advance!
I am visiting Greece for a vacation with my husband for our wedding anniversary. We will be spending 3 nights in Santorini in 2nd week of May. My folks are also joining us. So we would need 2 rooms and look at options where my folks won’t have to walk or hike too much to get to their room.
Post a lot of research we have liked Angel Cave house and Marizan Cave. Unable to decide which one to choose.
Here’s what we would like in a Hotel:
• Nice rooms- not too luxurious but nice, clean, comfortable rooms with great views
• Would like a place where we can gaze at the sunset from our room
• Looking at a budget of 100 to 130 euros per night
• A decent breakfast not just a loaf of bread and coffee
• A free car park and luggage carried to room
• Most important a gorgeous view and a typical santorini- oia- experience
Pls feel free to suggest other properties, if my choices aren't very wise. Your inputs will matter and help a lot.
visiting oia santorini for the first time. are there internet cafes available in oia? thanks for any info
What is the weather like early to middle september?
WIll i be able to chill in swimsuit on the beach?
Are tavernas open?
How busy is it?
I am going to Italy and Greece in May. I am travelling by myself. I have booked my airplane ticket, but nothing else! I am going for 16 days, and have not yet decided where/how I will divide my time.
What I am sure of is that I want to go to Santorini. Here are my 2 questions:
1. How many days should I spend there? I enjoy nightlife, eating out, sightseeing, lounging by the pool at my hotel. Is 3 days enough? Should I stay for 5-6? Is there enough to do on the island that I won't be bored if I stay for 5-6 days?
2. How do I get there from either Rome, or Athens? Is it better to take a plane, or a boat? And I don't speak the language. If I do take a boat, will it be confusing?
I be in Tuscany/Florence Italy in August and then travelling to Santorini Greece for 2 weeks. I am not sure if I should fly or take the ferry to Santorini. Does anyone have any ideas on what is the most efficient way to get to Greece?
Anybody here remember Zorba's Disco, Kyklos, Kamaki Bar or Jimmy's Southwind Pub in Oia in the mid-late '80's?
My wife and I are staying on Santarini from the end of May to early June. We have locked in Oia as the area to stay. We have also narrowed down to 3 places to stay - 1. Nikos Villas 2. Canava II 3. Perivolas (this is the one we both like the look of the most)$$ not a real factor, as anything in Oia is$$ Has anyone stayed at either of these places ? Any comments / feedback would be appreciated. Regards, Geoff
I am planning on visiting Santarini in May 2005 with my partner and looking for a nice relaxing holiday. Can anyone advise me the best place to stay? Many thanks
I got invited to a wedding in June and I would have to pay for 5 plane tickets. Flights from the US to Santorini seem outrageous, and very expensive to Athens as well. I know easyjet from London is cheap, then again that will be 2 planes for me and a long cruise. Does anyone else know of affordable options thanks
Hi everybody, I'll be going to Santorini (staying in Oia) in 2 days and I would like to know if there's a good place on this island for snorkelling. If so, where? The water looks gorgeously clear. Are there lots of fish? thanks! Jeens
Please assist with your recommendation for a decent room for under 100 euros including breakfast. Cleanliness & view important.Oia preferred. Thanks.