Ogunquit

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aussies driving Portland to Boston

Maine Mar 28, 2014 at 10:52 PM

We arrive in Portland around lunchtime 13th May and want to drive to Boston for the 16th May (to give us a day or so to explore Boston). Any suggestions of routes, towns to explore, must experience/do, foodie delights would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • marksenior's Profile Photo

The most decent and delightful place in Maine

Maine Apr 4, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hello members, As I am planning for a spring vacation trip to Maine,USA so I am curious to know that is the atmosphere their is decent and delighful? What are your views on this?

more
    • Overwhelmed!

Bangor Apr 4, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I will be arriving in Bangor Tuesday, April 15th. My husband will be there working in Baileyville since the 10th and will continue thru the 17th. I will be on my own for 2 days. I have looked at all the websites on Bangor and am overwhelmed at all there is to do. We will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Haskell Rd. What would be the best for me to do on my own for a couple days?
      thanks!
      iris downey

more
    • anyone been to Ogunquit lately

by Sedona22 Online Now Apr 25, 2012 at 2:34 PM

How is it now? I used to go every years
      ago some years back
      and just loved it

I took a limo from the airport

and wonder now where is the best place to stay
      a B and B? Ive stayed all over before

tks

Sedona

2 Answers Mar 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM
    • Marginal Way directions

by BillGlo Online Now Jul 8, 2009 at 6:44 AM

With all I've heard about Marginal Way I'm surprised I haven't seen any information on how to get there.

Please give directions on where the starting point is. I'll be driving in from Portsmouth.

Thank you,

Bill

8 Answers Oct 10, 2009 at 8:04 AM
    • RESTAURANTS IN OGUNQUIT

by CatherineDEMOES Online Now Jul 13, 2008 at 8:32 AM

Hello,

Our family, two girls ages 7&9, are staying at the Juniper Hill Inn and would apprecate dining recommendations with a view featuring lovely water views and delicious New England seafood - mussels and chowder soups are our favorite!!

Plus, when and where does one obtain Maine blueberries and yummy preserves?

1 Answer Jul 13, 2008 at 9:25 AM
    • lodging

by ottoni Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 7:09 AM

where would the best place to stay motels hotels bed&breakfast...Help!!!!

4 Answers Dec 5, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    • TempNomad's Profile Photo

Bars

by TempNomad Online Now Aug 9, 2004 at 8:37 AM

Any suggestions for a good gathering spot for a group on a Sunday night? We want to offer a watering hole for after a casual daytime wedding, but we have no idea what kind of places would be amenable to that sort of thing. Any ideas??

1 Answer Aug 11, 2004 at 3:36 AM