change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• buffalohr02's Profile Photo

Travel from Naha to Urma

Okinawa Feb 12, 2015 at 7:06 PM

About how much would it be to take a bus or taxi from Naha Airport to Ishikawa Uruma-shi, Okinawa-ken 904-1106, and which way is better?

more
    • General information needed

Okinawa Feb 12, 2015 at 10:24 AM

I be will traveling to Okinawa for a couple of weeks and was wondering about cell phones. I mainly want to be able to contact others in my group when we split up and also be able to use maps and a translation app on my phone. I was wondering if there is good service through out the island. Also, I want to do some scuba diving, can anyone recommend a dive company that has English speaking guides.

Thanks

more
    • how to get aoyama gosho museum at tottori fr osaka

Tottori Feb 18, 2015 at 10:38 PM

hi me fr indonesia , i hv plan to go to aoyama gosho museum fr osaka , better riding a bus or train .btw I have JR pass, can i use it?
      tq

more
    • To watch Capital One Football Final at Wembly, UK on 1st.March 2015, between Chelsea and Totenham

Shinjuku Feb 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Im staying in Shinjuku area. Is there a Pub or Restaurant nearby where I can watch the above game probably at the early morning of Monday, 2nd. March. Japan time. Thank you

more
    • Visit Suzuka Circuit on a non race day?

Suzuka Feb 10, 2015 at 8:30 AM

Had anyone visited the circuit on a non-race day? is it worth going?
      I'll by passing by on my trip on april 5th. Wondering if i should drive by just to check it out. I've never been.

Thanks!

more
    • teruo_wa's Profile Photo

guude here

Fukushima-ken Feb 3, 2015 at 10:28 AM

can we find local guide in fukushima-ken?

more
    • Rental Accommodatio in Sakuragawa

Ibaraki-ken Feb 24, 2015 at 2:51 PM

I will be working as a teacher in Sakuragawa for a year. Should I live there or in Mito? Any suggestions?

more
    • From Hilton Shinjuku to Disneysea

Tokyo Feb 20, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Hi, wanted to know what is the best way to go to Disneysea from Hilton Shinjuku. Is it better to take a metro from Nishi-Shninjuku to Tokyo station and then take a JR train or is it better to take a metro from Tochomae to Yoyogi and take a bus to Disney Resort ? From Google Earth, I see that the Yoyogi station does not have overbridge. Does Yoyogi have a subway to cross the railway track ? Apology for asking boring questions, but small details help. Thanks in advance for the answers.

more
    • SummerHighlandFalls's Profile Photo

Visiting Hiroshima, Kyote and Tokyo - travel advice please.

Japan Feb 19, 2015 at 7:00 AM

Hi,
      Some advice or opinions would be much appreciated. I am hoping to visit Japan for the second time in May, last time I only wen't to Tokyo. This visit I am planning to fly into Kansai Airport at Osaka and spend three days in Hiroshima and five days in Kyote before travelling to Tokyo for about a week then returning to the UK from Tokyo airport.
      The question is should I go to Hiroshima from the airport then visit Kyote and then onto Tokyo or should I first visit Kyote then Hiroshima and finally Tokyo.
      I would like advice on travel times and costs as well as what trains to take and if a rail pass would be a good idea as they only seem valid for certain rail lines.
      Thanks
      Tony

more
    • 2/3 Nights in Osaka

Osaka Feb 13, 2015 at 5:33 AM

I was in Osaka two years ago, only one day day so did not see it. This time im in Osaka for probably 2/3 nights. What do i need to see and do and eat and drink restaurants sights bars etc. That goes the same for Kyoto, Tokyo and maybe a few other cites too. I fly into Osaka and out of Tokyo 10 nights in total. I will probably get another bullet train pass

more
    • What to do in Odwara?

Odawara Feb 23, 2015 at 8:11 PM

What's the most interesting thing to do in Odawara if you only have a few hours?

more
    • English Pub called Footnik in Shinjuku

Shinjuku Feb 19, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Is there an English Pub, Footnik, where they show football games live on big screen in Shinjuku? Thank You

more
    • megscharpf's Profile Photo

itinerary suggestions

Japan Feb 24, 2015 at 8:05 AM

Hi I could really use some advice on an itinerary!! We are a family of four going to Japan in June 4 weeks . I'm very excited! Tokyo, climbing Mount Fuji (we are experienced hikers) Kyoto are on the list, we plan to get the rail passes for 2 or 3 weeks. We have two teenage boys and we heard there's amazing theme parks too (but from the Los Angeles area so we're not interested in Universal Studios / Disney Land) we love nature, adventure , hiking , culture, architecture and food!! I need a sample itinerary and also... should we include Okinawa?

Thank you so much!
      Any advice/favorite places restaurant etc. very much appreciated!
      Meg

more
    • Tokyo Weather in March

Tokyo Feb 15, 2015 at 4:52 AM

Hi, I will be in Tokyo (with my wife and a 9 yr old son) from 14th - 21st Mar and in Kyoto 21st Mar - 27th Mar. I see that the temperature varies between a max of 13 deg and min of 4 deg celsius. Does it mean that reasonable amount of winter clothing will be needed ? Also I see that the rainfall increases markedly in March from Feb. Does it mean I should expect most of the days to be rainy / cloudy ? Also when it rains, does it pour (like Monsoon in India) or is it more like a drizzle ? Also should I take one of the Mt Fuji trips from Tokyo in case expecation is that the mountain will hide behind a cover of cloud ? Apology for so many questions but given that all are related to weather, though I should ask them in one place. Thank you for your help in advance.

more
    • When to go??

Japan Feb 11, 2015 at 12:03 PM

I'm travelling to Japan later this year - I've had to change my travel dates, and have been offered either Mid June for 10 days, or early December for the same amount of time. I intend to take lots of photos, and have heard June is generally overcast and rainy, whilst December can be bright and dry?
      I would be travelling to Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, Osaka and Hiroshima. Any suggestions on the best time to go?

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

23 March to 30 march 2015

Tokyo Feb 3, 2015 at 3:55 AM

Hi VTers,
      Anyone knows why are all hotels fully booked on these dates? 23-30march?
      I plan to travel on these dates n even bought tickets but I Cnt find any hotels in shinjuku, ueno n afew more..

more
    • tokyo/kyoto/osaka

Japan Feb 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM

we are in late 70s, healthy, do not like long walk/hike, on budget, want to see part of Japan on 4/30-5/10/15, where should I start, tokyo/kyoto/osaka; definitely want to go Mt. Fuji; any suggestion on each place the cheapest means of transport; in/around; how many days in each area? if possible, come in/out fr/to USA same airport thank you. connie/kerry

more