change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• agathi's Profile Photo

sights on route

Black Forest Jul 15, 2015 at 3:06 AM

Hallo. Pls can you tell me if we follow the 60km of the Schwarzhochstrasse driving from Ottenhofen to Baden Baden without actually visiting the cities on our way, since they are not the ones we are interested in, will we still be able to see from above some sights eg.Mummelsee? I mean, does the route itself give a chance of sightseeing or does someone have to go near the cities? You see, we just want to have a panoramic view of the forest. Thank you.

more
    • VAG Bus Tickets

Freiburg im Breisgau Jul 16, 2015 at 11:25 AM

Hello! On Sunday I'm going to Freiburg and I'm arriving in the evening (and I'll be staying there for a month for a study-holiday). Then on Monday I'll need to go from Vauban to the city centre by bus.
      Can you tell me if I can I buy bus tickets directly on board? Otherwise where can I find them?
      Thank you in advance!

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Lake views from konstanz

Konstanz Jul 16, 2015 at 5:57 AM

What is the best part of the city to have good view of the lake? We will be arriving from the south and we would like to book a hotel at the part of the area which is more easy to access the lake on foot and get good views. Thank you.

more
    • Less time but want to see as much possible as we can

Bodensee Jul 31, 2015 at 4:25 AM

We are getting out at Konstanz by train, is this okay? Can I cover most of the Boden see's places by starting from here?
      How shall I start?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Lake Konstanz in the evening

Konstanz Jul 13, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Hallo my friends. We will arrive by car in the lake after the Zugspitze ascending experience and a visit to the Neuschwanstein Castle. I don't know if it will still be day light or if we arrive after sunset. But anyway, my first question is where exactly in the area do you think we should book a hotel (bagdet) and secondly, if we have the time, what should we do just to get the feeling of the area. I have read about Lindau, Mainau and the Reihenau islands. And of course there is Konstanz. Actually, we will be two nuns and a priest and we are interested in sth that will give us the sense of the place (since time is so limited). We depart first thing in the morning.

more