change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1 week visit

Lofoten Dec 26, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Hello

I was wondering if a one week visit is sufficient or would I have to stay longer, I will be in Skandinnavia for a while and I found a company that offers one week tours (www.exploranor.com).
      Any experiences with that company?
      Will a week be long enough?

Furthermore I read that people surf in Unstad (unstadarcticsurf.com), I am an beginner, will I still be able to surf there?
      That would make the trip perfect!

more
    • Stavanger Oil Museum

Norway Dec 22, 2014 at 2:06 AM

I'm doing a research on oil museums for designing an oil museum. do you know where I can find information on the museum coverage area,library, conference room dimensions, etc?

more
    • taxi at tromso airport

Tromsø Dec 14, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Does anyone know the approx cost of a taxi from the airport to Clsrion Collection hotel for four with suitcases. Do u have to book or are they freely available. Thanks

more
    • Hiking Western Norway

Norway Dec 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Hey all.
      I'm currently planning a hiking trip to western Norway to happen next spring. Looking for any ideas for good hiking routes or must see fjords/National Parks.

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015?? Thank you!

Trofors Dec 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Can anyone recommend a Hotel or B & B in Trofors, Norway for June 2015? Trofors must be a very small village in Nordland though, there is a train station there. I have looked at several hotel sites on line though, found nothing there. I am visiting Hattfjelldal, Nordland then looking at Trofors to catch a southbound 8:56 morning train. Any & all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thank you, Chuck Ps. having a hotel can make this trip a workable, as traveling on to Geiranger to meet friends one day later.

more
    • Seljord accommodation or buy a holiday home

Seljord Dec 19, 2014 at 1:24 AM

we are Frequent travellers to Seljord - Can we buy a holiday home there as foreigners please?
      any help would be most appreciated :)

more

Popular Østfold Travel Answer Locations

• scuyler's Profile Photo

Rygge Airport Hotels/traveling to Oslo

Rygge Mar 22, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Hi,
      Aside from taxis, what are the ways to:

1) travel from the airport to hotel (Airport Hotel Rygge Vest
      E6 Storebaug,Moss) - are there complimentary shuttle buses?

2) travel from hotel to train or bus station

If not, approximately how much would a taxi cost to each of these destinations?

Does it make sense to travel into Oslo for such a distance for two sightseeing days?

Thanks in advance. I also appreciate VT'ers wisdom.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Prices from airport to Oslo

Rygge Mar 17, 2011 at 3:13 AM

I didn´t find prices for bus and train from Rygge-airport to Oslo. Has someone used them, and know about-price?
      We might need to stay night or two in Oslo. We would go by Ryanair, and I thought that hotels might be cheaper in Rygge, but if we would stay there, it would be nice to see Oslo, becouse we haven´t been there.
      We had Easyjets straught flights from Paris to Helsinki, but the coming back-flight is cancelled, so I try to find good opinions. Flights from Ryan are the chepest via Oslo, but Oslo is quite expensive..

6 Answers Mar 17, 2011 at 5:24 AM
    • manuna's Profile Photo

Ferries

Moss Feb 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I'm planning my initiary through Norway. Could you please help me with ferries?
      We are travelling by car. The first ferry on my route will be Moss-Horten. The question is: if I pay for the car, must I pay for each of the passangers in it?
      What will be the amount I am to pay: 73 (for the car) or 73 + 28*2 +14*2 ?
      The other question is: will there be long queues in August? I can avoid this ferry. Because it saves me 40 minutes, but if I have to wait (due to the schedule or queue) and pay for both car and passangers the I'd rather go the other way. Or am I wrong and missing something?

13 Answers Feb 19, 2010 at 4:30 AM
    • Accommodation near Torp Airport

Torp Apr 16, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Hi can anyone suggest inexpensive, good accommodation near Torp Airport?

3 Answers Apr 18, 2008 at 12:32 AM
    • Directions

Kollen Dec 27, 2004 at 12:50 PM

How do you get to Kollen from Oslo?

4 Answers Dec 27, 2004 at 5:10 PM