Im staying in Shinjuku area. Is there a Pub or Restaurant nearby where I can watch the above game probably at the early morning of Monday, 2nd. March. Japan time. Thank you
Hi, wanted to know what is the best way to go to Disneysea from Hilton Shinjuku. Is it better to take a metro from Nishi-Shninjuku to Tokyo station and then take a JR train or is it better to take a metro from Tochomae to Yoyogi and take a bus to Disney Resort ? From Google Earth, I see that the Yoyogi station does not have overbridge. Does Yoyogi have a subway to cross the railway track ? Apology for asking boring questions, but small details help. Thanks in advance for the answers.
I have just receive an email that this hotel Sakura hatagaya is fully booked! :(
Can anyone suggest any hotels nearby it? In shinjiku preferably ? As it's convenient to get halal food.
Affordable rates not more than 12,000yen
Pls help meeee
Hi, I will be in Tokyo (with my wife and a 9 yr old son) from 14th - 21st Mar and in Kyoto 21st Mar - 27th Mar. I see that the temperature varies between a max of 13 deg and min of 4 deg celsius. Does it mean that reasonable amount of winter clothing will be needed ? Also I see that the rainfall increases markedly in March from Feb. Does it mean I should expect most of the days to be rainy / cloudy ? Also when it rains, does it pour (like Monsoon in India) or is it more like a drizzle ? Also should I take one of the Mt Fuji trips from Tokyo in case expecation is that the mountain will hide behind a cover of cloud ? Apology for so many questions but given that all are related to weather, though I should ask them in one place. Thank you for your help in advance.
It's my virgin trip to tokyo Japan in late March and I have Afew questions in mind;
1) I need help on recommendation of 3* hotels within distance of halal eateries n preferably train station.
Was looking in e area of shinjuku but I'm open for other options too
2) is there any airport shuttle from the airport to hotel? Or maybe shared transportation from airport to hotel for 4 adults?
3) which telco service(data) for a week is affordable to buy and where can I buy those SIM card? Advisable to get from airport?
4) is there any tourist card for transportation that I cn purchase since we will be travelling a lot using public?
5) the Sakura flowers season is coming, where is the best place to see ? Preferably free parks ?
6) I was planning for a trip to Mount Fuji.can I travel by public? Or is there any affordable tour packages that I cn purchase?
Is full day enough?
7)what are interesting places to go for cheap buys ?
8) for someone who loves art, design n fashion.. Any recommendation of must-see places ?
Thank you! I really hope awesome VTers like U can help me out.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|