Ocala

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Making the best of 4 days

Fort Lauderdale Mar 1, 2015 at 4:48 AM

We arrive for 4 days on March 18th. We are in our late 30's and would like a nice mixture of nightlife vs chill out. Any suggestions?

more
    • Pub Crawl in St. Augustine

Saint Augustine Feb 26, 2015 at 11:01 AM

What are some hotels that would be good stay at that will be within walking distance of the bars? Thanks!

more
    • Parasailing

Destin Feb 21, 2015 at 9:36 PM

What is the cost of Parasailing in destin?

more
    • Must sees in Miami

Miami 9 hours ago

Hi we are travelling to the U.S. from Australia and planning a 3 day stay in Miami in Jan. We have never been to Miami and would love some hints on best location to stay, where to eat , what to see ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! TIA

more
    • Things to do

Orlando 9 hours ago

Hi we'll be visiting Orlando for 3 days in January 2016. We are thinking of doing the Kennedy space centre and Epcot centre but what else is a must see ? I'd love info on best hotel locations and best places to eat ? Is transport to these places easy ? Any ideas? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • Getting to South Beach

Fort Lauderdale Mar 1, 2015 at 4:44 AM

What's the best way to get to and from South Beach and Bayside area from Fort Lauderdale?

more
    • BobWaldman's Profile Photo

best restaurants

Delray Beach Feb 24, 2015 at 9:30 AM

recommendations for lunch and dinner?

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

Orlando Feb 17, 2015 at 4:25 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in Orlando and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • glassstar's Profile Photo

Transportation for a Non-Driver

Dunedin 20 hours ago

What are the transportation options from Orlando to the Dunedin area?

I want to escape the winter for a few days later this months and can fly directly into Orlando from where I live. I don't drive so it's either bus or rail. Or perhaps there are shuttles?

Thanks.

more
    • Activities?

Sanibel Island Feb 22, 2015 at 4:27 PM

Other than the usual ... what kind of real activities are there in this particular area? Possibly a June trip this year with 2 seniors and 2 older teens. I recently saw a video about the island, but can't remember much. THANKS!

more
    • C grove eats???

Miami Yesterday

Staying at ritz in coconut grove. Where to eat this week?

more
    • shuttle from melbourne , fl airport to tampa, fl

Melbourne Feb 21, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Hi , my son is in florida and needs a shuttle from melbourne airport to tampa,, I think this may be affordable and quicker than greyhound.. please direct us. Thanks you. Kim email answer to winterskykim@yahoo.com plz

more
    • transit from airport

Orlando Feb 16, 2015 at 11:47 AM

is there a train bus or car service i can get at mco airport to winter haven

more
    • Zodee's Profile Photo

Looking for Attractions

Saint Petersburg Feb 7, 2015 at 4:24 PM

My 2 sisters and I haven't seen each other alone together in years. We are looking for a fun filled, memorable vacation in Saint Petersburg Florida. We know the beaches are beautiful, but we are looking for more then dining, dancing, and baking on the beach.

more
    • AggieGirl70's Profile Photo

....off the beaten path ;)

Jacksonville Feb 6, 2015 at 8:58 AM

My husband and I plan on going to Jacksonville to visit in a few weeks for a possible job transfer soooo, here goes!
      1. we love local fare so would like some "go-to" spots from casual to dress?
      2. historically speaking...where should we go? (nothing too tourist-y)
      3. hiking trails?
      Thanks in advance for your time and input!
      V

more
    • Top of the World Ocala

by PAULA13 Online Now Nov 7, 2013 at 5:17 AM

How safe is it in this retirement community compared to the outside

3 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Flying to Florida

by grandmaR Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Is there any way to fly to Ocala without going to Orlando and renting a car to drive there? I hate driving in the Orlando area. Is there any nearby airport that would be maybe farther away but easier to drive from/to. Like Jacksonvile, Tampa or Gainesville?

5 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    • seven sisters inn

by hlynch Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM

is the seven sisters inn stiull in bussiness and how do we contact for pricers and reservations? please call or email helen lynch at 813-866-9662 or hlynch@netzero.net

1 Answer Apr 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM
    • horse country

by jimbolling Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 9:22 AM

What/where is the best way/place to see/tour horse country in Ocala?

1 Answer Feb 15, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    • airport transportation

by kitandlenny Online Now Sep 11, 2009 at 8:02 PM

What is the least expensive flat-rate taxi or other car service for one person traveling between an Ocala residence and the Orlando Airport?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM
    • Ocala or the Beach

by Shadybeach Online Now May 1, 2006 at 4:44 PM

We are going to Ocala for Mid May, myself, husband, 13 yr old daughter and my mother. We would like to go somewhere close by for waterfront activities.
      Are there any beaches within driving distance. We'll be in Ocala for the day and then can go west to the Gulf or east to the Atlantic. We would like to relax and enjoy something on the water that doesn't cost a fortune. We are looking for inexpensive lodging with two separate bedrooms. Thank you for any advice you might have.

• colbeck100's Profile Photo

Canoes / Tubing near Ocala.

by colbeck100 Online Now Jan 27, 2005 at 4:08 PM

I shall be travelling up to Ocala from Tampa in August. I would like to go to one of the Springs in the Ocala area. I have heard that Juniper and Alexander Springs are best but perhaps someone in the area or in the VT community can help to inform me of somewhere better. I have tried to research this without much success so far any tips would be appreciated. Thanks Paul

1 Answer Jan 28, 2005 at 6:34 AM