Be the First to Answer

• Top of the World Ocala

by PAULA13 Online Now Nov 7, 2013 at 5:17 AM

How safe is it in this retirement community compared to the outside

3 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Flying to Florida

by grandmaR Online Now Dec 26, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Is there any way to fly to Ocala without going to Orlando and renting a car to drive there? I hate driving in the Orlando area. Is there any nearby airport that would be maybe farther away but easier to drive from/to. Like Jacksonvile, Tampa or Gainesville?

5 Answers Dec 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM
    • seven sisters inn

by hlynch Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM

is the seven sisters inn stiull in bussiness and how do we contact for pricers and reservations? please call or email helen lynch at 813-866-9662 or hlynch@netzero.net

1 Answer Apr 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM
    • horse country

by jimbolling Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 9:22 AM

What/where is the best way/place to see/tour horse country in Ocala?

1 Answer Feb 15, 2010 at 1:22 PM
    • airport transportation

by kitandlenny Online Now Sep 11, 2009 at 8:02 PM

What is the least expensive flat-rate taxi or other car service for one person traveling between an Ocala residence and the Orlando Airport?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2009 at 8:08 PM
    • Ocala or the Beach

by Shadybeach Online Now May 1, 2006 at 4:44 PM

We are going to Ocala for Mid May, myself, husband, 13 yr old daughter and my mother. We would like to go somewhere close by for waterfront activities.
      Are there any beaches within driving distance. We'll be in Ocala for the day and then can go west to the Gulf or east to the Atlantic. We would like to relax and enjoy something on the water that doesn't cost a fortune. We are looking for inexpensive lodging with two separate bedrooms. Thank you for any advice you might have.

• colbeck100's Profile Photo

Canoes / Tubing near Ocala.

by colbeck100 Online Now Jan 27, 2005 at 4:08 PM

I shall be travelling up to Ocala from Tampa in August. I would like to go to one of the Springs in the Ocala area. I have heard that Juniper and Alexander Springs are best but perhaps someone in the area or in the VT community can help to inform me of somewhere better. I have tried to research this without much success so far any tips would be appreciated. Thanks Paul

1 Answer Jan 28, 2005 at 6:34 AM