Obihiro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• work in okinawa

Okinawa 3 hours ago

Hi, my partner and I just arrived in naha, and we were wondering if anyone has any suggestions or tips on getting jobs here, we dont speak much japanese, both have valid working visas and are willing to work for rent.
      thanks

more
    • Tere Ceballos

Yokohama Apr 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM

how long will take to transfer from airport to Yokohama cruise terminal?

more
    • yuet29's Profile Photo

Place to nojuku 野宿

Hiroshima Mar 31, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Anyone know about good place to nojuku in hiroshima? Anyone tried it before and any advise?

Thanks.

more
    • beauty treatment

Kofu Mar 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM

can i get eye brows threaded and tinted in kofu city?

more
    • zamami and aka islands 4 nights in july

Okinawa Mar 24, 2014 at 2:07 PM

I would be grateful for some real info on places to stay, I am not asking for much, but want an on suite as it is me and my 2 daughters, not to hear my neighbours and clean. I want to be near the action as they say and do not mind if japanese or western style beds. I have spent weeks looking at all of the reviews, but still not getting a clear picture, thanks for your help.

DRtraveler2014

more
    • Hagi Bus Tour

Hagi Mar 28, 2014 at 6:07 AM

A group of 9 of us would like to take a tour to Hagi on Saturday April 19th 2014. We are staying at the ANA Hotel in Ube. Are guided bus tours available?

more
    • Burg300's Profile Photo

Electronics in Nagasaki

Nagasaki Mar 25, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Is there a good electronics store near the cruse port to purchase electronics like iPads or tablets?

more
    • Train from Haneda Airport to Tsuruoka and Shonai

Tsuruoka Apr 18, 2014 at 10:25 AM

What is the trip length and cost in U.S. dollars to take a train from Haneda Airport in Japan to Tsuruoka? How about from Haneda Airport to Shonai? Thank you.

more
    • from matsumoto to osaka

Japan Apr 6, 2014 at 4:20 AM

how to travel from matsumoto to osaka?

more
    • Need help with a Kyoto - Nara - Osaka 5 day itinerary

Kyoto Mar 31, 2014 at 7:40 PM

What would be a good itinerary to plan if I'm planning to go to Kyoto from KIX first, then move onto Nara (probably for a day in the park), and 2 days in Osaka? Thanks. (P.S. I arrive in Osaka first at midnight and staying at the lounge until the morning when I go to Kyoto, also on my last day, my plane leaves at around 1 am)

more
    • Voyteck's Profile Photo

Japan Rail Pass during Golden Week

Japan Mar 31, 2014 at 2:41 AM

I am going to visit Japan during the Golden Week. To save some money on train transportation I am purchasing the JR Pass. Do you think it will be very difficult to book the seats on Shinkansen trains a few days before the Golden Week? Do you have any advice concerning train travel during the Golden Week? I am going to visit Tokyo, Nikko, Kyoto and Osaka.

more
    • heydelin's Profile Photo

How to go to Shirakawago from Kyoto

Shirakawa Mar 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Hi everyone! For the first time, I am going to Japan. I only have 4 days to spend and my IT would include:

Day 1 and 2: Kyoto
      Day 3: Shirikawa
      Day 3: Osaka

How to go to Shirakawa-go from Kyoto? Is it cheaper to take a bus? I am a budget traveler and would love your suggestions! I found a tour from J-Hoppers for 11, 900 Yen for 1 night and 2 days tour from Kyoto to Shirawaka-go. Is it expensive or should I do it myself and instead spend half day in Shirakawa and stay the night back in Kyoto.

Thank you!

Haydee

more
    • Mochi and Kit Kat Candy

Okinawa Mar 27, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Where can I buy mochi and kit kat candy in the Okinawa area

more
    • Radiation Question about Hitachi

Ibaraki-ken Apr 14, 2014 at 2:25 PM

What are the radiation levels in Hitachi? How dangerous is it now? Any information would be helpful. Thanks

more
    • are there online sites to getdiscount or coupons to use for sresturants and or attractions

Okinawa Apr 9, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Are here sites to get coupon or discounts for resturanrs or the attractions for

okinawa

more
    • Enquiring about Kure Japan

Kure Apr 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Thinking of travelling to Kure. I was there in 1953 but guess it will have changed dramatically has anyone any tips they can give me re accommodation travel etc. and where can I find photographs of modern day Kure. Thank you in anticipation. George Love

more
    • looking for japanese toy

Fukuoka Apr 8, 2014 at 5:58 AM

looking for a kendama (toy). can anyone tell me where to find it in fukuoka?

more
    • Transportation from Kyoto to Kawaguchiko

Kyoto Apr 6, 2014 at 6:23 PM

How can I go to Kawaguchiko via kyoto at night?

more
    • How long to finish this itinerary?

Kyoto Apr 2, 2014 at 9:39 PM

How long in terms of hours if me and my boyfriend walk in decent pace, taking pictures and seldom resting? http://imgur.com/c3OHAVt

Here is a map of my planned itinerary. It says 2 hours walk but does that include walking through the temples inside out? Or does it only arrive to each temple and head to the next location? If we count the time stayed in each temple/place, what would my total trip time for the day be? (I'm not sure how long to stay for each place) Thank you.

more
    • suzyq40's Profile Photo

anyone around this weekend for a quick meet up?

Osaka Mar 27, 2014 at 2:10 AM

Hi, Im heading to Osaka tomorrow for 6 nights (heading out on day trips) but Im looking for people to talk to. Ive been by myself for nearly a week and am struggling to find people to converse with as I dont speak Japanese,

I would love to go where the locals go for a drink or a night out if anyone is free to do so, either expats or locals..

Ive set up an event, but thought I would post here as well.

Cheers

more
    • HispanicYob's Profile Photo

Weather in Tokyo in October?

Tokyo-to Yesterday

I'm planning on going to Japan in October and was wondering the average weather and temperature? What exciting things in autumn can one do in Tokyo?

more
    • Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Mitake Station Autumn Leaf

Japan Apr 13, 2014 at 2:52 AM

We have been invited to stay in Mitake and thus, are planning to visit Tokyo and Mitake in Autumn. Not planning to hike up Mt Mitake but just hanging out at this friend's house which is 10 minute walk from Mitake Station.

Can anyone tell me when is the best time to go? I know its hard to predict the weather but does the leaf turn color here (around the station and not up the mountain) earlier or the same time as Tokyo?

Tq!
      Mel

more
    • First time travel to Japan/Kansai

Japan Apr 10, 2014 at 2:27 AM

Hello, we are travelling to Japan for the first time and will arrive at Kansai International Airport. We only want to travel in Kansai and have 12 days altogether: so probably visit Kyoto, Nara, Wakayama peninsula and spend time around Lake Biwa. (Possibly with a trip to Hiroshima if it is not too expensive.) We don't like moving too fast: about 3 days in each place. Can someone advise what train passes/etc we should buy or is it better to just buy the tickets for the local line? Or take buses? Are there any suggestions for nice small towns to stay: rather than big cities. We are happy to just take walks around town or along the lake etc.

Thanks,
      Jane

Any suggestions would be great: btw we are an older couple 57 and 75 years old. We go slowly!!

more
    • Tokyo to cruise port at Yokohama

Tokyo Apr 9, 2014 at 2:36 PM

We need transportation for 4 people and their luggage from a downtown hotel in Tokyo to the cruise port at Yokohama on May 10th. Because of our ages and having luggage we do not want to take the train. Can we go by taxi and what would be the cost for 4 people...we would need a large taxi or van

more
    • Tere Ceballos

Tokyo Apr 3, 2014 at 10:42 AM

How long will take to transfer from Narita to Yokohama cruise terminal?

more
    • Places to stay.

by sunl Online Now Jul 6, 2004 at 5:20 PM

We are going to Obihiro 3rd - 7th of september. All the big available hotels from the internet advertiseing in english are booked full. Due to the world rally champ. Does anyone have any other good alternatives for staying there, near center of town? Preferably with e-mail address or fax number. Reg from Norway Sun

5 Answers Jul 20, 2004 at 4:13 PM