Oberhofen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Locations for Cheese Festivals in 2015

Meiringen Jul 15, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Is there a schedule out for September 2015 cheese festivals in the Meiringen area?

more
    • Advise on what to do around the interlaken area

Interlaken Jul 20, 2015 at 7:15 AM

Hello! My husband and i will be landing at Zurich airport at the end of August. We purchased the swiss travel pass so hopefully our journey will be easier. We will be landing very early in the morning and should reach interlaken via train at around 10:30am however we are only allowed to check in our guest house at 3pm. Just wondering what we could do in the mean time as i don't want to waste even a day. Could i also please have advice on where to eat as we are vegetarians and my husband is also allergic to eggs that is the reason we staying in a guest house so that we can cook some of our meals......it can get quite pricey eating out 3 times a day as well. We will be staying in interlaken for 3 nights so any other suggestions of places to visit will be much appreciated.

more
    • yavili's Profile Photo

Basel-Bern transportation

Bern Jul 13, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Hi. Do you recommend train or bus to go from Basel to Bern? Trains seem to be pretty expensive! Would bus ticket prices be similar?

more
    • Advise on booking tickets in advance for excursions.

Interlaken Jul 4, 2015 at 8:12 AM

we intend to travel to switzerland on 18/7/15 for 4 days and wish to visit mt. Titlis and Jungfrauouch, do we need to book these excursions in advance? your suggestions will be much appreciated.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Hotel in Bern

Bern Jul 16, 2015 at 3:27 PM

Hallo my friends. Any idea of a decent budget hotel in Bern? Or an apartment. We are 3 adults arriving by car.

more