change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Obcina Bled Travel Answer Locations

• Pletna Boats

Bled Mar 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Is it difficult getting in and out of the pletna boats? It looks like a pretty high step.

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • bled to garmisch-partenkirchen germany by train

Bled Mar 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

is there any train from lake bled to garmisch -partenkirchen ? how to buy the train ticket and the timetable for departure? we need the cheapest train ticket.

6 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 6:57 AM
    • ljubijana airport

Bled Sep 12, 2013 at 5:37 PM

what is good transportaion to use transfer from park hotel ljubijana airport

2 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 1:42 AM
    • Rovinj to Bled

Bled Aug 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Hi -- I am traveling from rovinj to bled. Any suggestions ??? Thanks.

4 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    • Nova Gorica

Bled Jul 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Hi,
      We'll be staying in the Lake Bled area around the end of September, then wondering if it's worth a day, scenery wise, to take the round trip train back through Nova Gorica to Ljublijana or should we continue back up through Austria on our way to the Czech Republic?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 1:11 PM
    • bus

Bled Jul 8, 2013 at 1:42 AM

kranska gora to lake bled

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Bled Jezero

Bled Jun 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM

How far is Bled jezero station from the main tourist center of Bled? Are there any means to reach there or does one need to necessarily walk it up? I am intending to take an early morning train of 6.27 am to Nova gorica. Would it be possible with luggage?

Please advise.

3 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
    • Paddle Boat

Bled May 31, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Can you rent a paddle boat for two people on Bled lake please?

3 Answers May 31, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Bled

Bled May 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Hi all,

I am planning a trip to Bled in September and was interested in visiting Vintgar Gorge, lake Bohinj and do white water rafting at Soca river. Can someone please suggest the best itinerary for the same? Please note that I am not willing to drive in the country and would prefer public transport over taxis.

1. Are there any buses running from Bled to Vintgar gorge and back? If yes, how is the frequency and what are the timings?
      2. Should I make a day trip to Bohinj or should I make a stay? Again, are there buses or di I need a private vehicle to reach?
      3. For white water rafting should I book from Bled or go to Bovec? I have heard of 3glav adventures at Bled. But are there any other (better and cheaper) alternatives?

Also, any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks so much for all the help.

Cheers!!

7 Answers May 15, 2013 at 12:59 AM
    • Riverview's Profile Photo

Question title

Bled Mar 20, 2013 at 8:21 PM

What is the weather like in mid-April? We are seniors that will visit for three days. What can we do?

7 Answers Mar 30, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    • iaint's Profile Photo

next weekend

Bled Aug 10, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Looking for a B&B type place in Bled for 1 night next weekend. Something clean, quiet & comfortable.

I'm not being lazy - I have looked at the VT tips, and I'm sure I'd get something there. Just widening the net a wee bit.

Any ideas?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2012 at 3:32 AM
    • georgiak's Profile Photo

Any place to leave luggages at Bled train or bus station

Bled Nov 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM

We are coming to Bled from Ljubljana only for a few hours.Is there any place at bus or train stations where we could leave our luggages???
      Thanks in advance!

8 Answers Nov 23, 2011 at 12:26 PM
    • travel lake bled to trieste

Bled Sep 12, 2011 at 5:01 PM

We need to travel by public transport from Lake Bled to Italy on 27 December and have to arrive in Lucca on 28 December. We were hoping to overnight in Trieste on 27 December but finding direct route from Lake Bled is problematic. Can anybody help with any suggestions? Would it possible to catch overnight train and go to Lucca, rather than stopover in Trieste?

Any help would be appreciated thanks

2 Answers Dec 6, 2011 at 3:48 PM
    • pepemorris11's Profile Photo

From Lesce-Bled station to Bled

Bled Aug 24, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Hi
      I shall be arriving at Lesce-Bled station from Klagenfurt by train.
      Can anyone help me to get to Pr' Matjon, where I will be staying for the next 4 night by bus from Lesce-Bled station? This pension is in the village of Selo.
      Also I am wondering if i should spend all 4 days exploring region near Bled or should i take a train/bus to Ljubjana or to Maribor. which one is prettier?
      Any idea what buses? or trains and how much?
      It will have to be day trips. is it worth seeing these 2 cities or shall i visit them on another trip to europe and spend all my time in bled?
      was just wondering because if the weather is rainy, it would be pointless to be in Bled and so i might as well go visit the other 2 cities should it rain.Please help

7 Answers Aug 25, 2011 at 8:50 AM
    • Korin79380083's Profile Photo

Penzion Pazler

Bled Aug 7, 2011 at 2:51 AM

Has anyone ever heard of Penzion Pazler in Bled, Slovenia? We were booked in Penzion Mlino but unfortunately the owner contacted us saying that she had double booked us and that she had booked us into Penzion Pazler instead. Since I have not been able to find it on the net, I was wondering whether anyone knew anything about it before we actually go there next month.

2 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 4:46 AM
    • Camping with your own tent

Bled Aug 4, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Hey, can any one tell me what the prices are like if i was to camp with my own tent? Also where is the best camp site with swimming?

2 Answers Aug 4, 2011 at 10:23 PM
    • Self Service Laundry in Bled/Bohini lake area

Obcina Bled Jul 22, 2011 at 3:33 AM

Hello,

Does anyone know of a Self Service Laundry shop in Bled area (Laundromat)?

Thanks,
      Motti

2 Answers Jul 22, 2011 at 7:04 AM
    • Cheap accomodation Bled

Bled Aug 7, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Can someone tell me some cheap possibilities for staying 5 days in Bled, for example some tourist farm in the neighbourhood of Bled area. I am looking for suggestions because in some days I want to go there. Thank you!

3 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 10:49 AM
    • Lorriann8you's Profile Photo

some sort of festival

Bled Nov 15, 2009 at 1:14 PM

my uncle was telling me about this festival that he attended when he was in bled awhile back, where they cut eggs in half, cleanded out the shells, put oil and a whick in them, lit them and put thousands of them in a lake or something. can some tell me a bit more about it and when this is.

1 Answer Nov 16, 2009 at 2:20 AM
    • Bled to Vintgar Gorge

Bled Sep 5, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Hello

Does anyone knows if there's a Bus from Bled to Vintgar Gorge. Or any other way to get there :)

Thanks!

Ricardo

2 Answers Sep 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM
    • a.lena's Profile Photo

Any good camping sites in or near Bled?

Bled Aug 28, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Can you recommend a good camping site in or near Bled?
      Thank you in advance.

8 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 10:47 AM
    • Hire car

Bled Jun 23, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Does anyone know the name of a hire car company which will permit me to hire a car either in Bled or in Zagreb, drive it to Vilnach in Austria and drop it off there? I understand Europcar will, but I need to drop the car on a weekend and apparently they will not have anyone in Vilnach able to take it on the weekend, so I am hoping for someone else.

• Mrod1026's Profile Photo

Traveling to Bled

Bled May 7, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Hi! I'll be traveling to Bled and was wondering how long does the trip Bled to the airport takes? Also, any reccomendation for restaurants and must-see places would be gretly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

3 Answers Jun 14, 2009 at 7:48 AM
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Bled

Bled May 5, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I am touring Sovenia in June.
      Is Bled worth a visit?Are there any good backpackers?

Thanks

4 Answers Jun 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM
    • FreeCloud's Profile Photo

Online English version bus schedule: between Ljubljana and Bled

Bled Mar 27, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Anyone please provide an English website with bus schedule between Ljubljana and Bled?

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Mar 28, 2009 at 2:23 AM
    • Eating out

Bled Nov 30, 2008 at 11:57 AM

I am planning to visit Bled early next year and was wondering if anyone could give me a an idea of restaurant prices.

1 Answer Dec 4, 2008 at 9:26 PM
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Is there any public notice board or bus companies in Bled

Bled Nov 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM

There has been a major change in my itinery, and now I will be travelling from

Bled to Zagreb, in order to catch a flight to Dubrovnik.

The flight etc works wonderful. The issue is regarding connections between Bled and Zagreb on a Sunday. It seems I have to catch the first bus at 6:30 in Bled just so that I can make it all the way in time to catch a 2:45pm flight.

Are there any bus companies in Bled that I can just go and book a bus trip all the way to Zagreb? This way I figure I don't have to be such an early bird.

3 Answers Nov 22, 2008 at 10:12 AM
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Earliest bus and fare from Bled to Ljubljana

Bled Nov 20, 2008 at 12:29 AM

Hi,

I am travelling in Jan 2009 and trying to find the best way to go from Bled (where I stay the night) to Budapest.

I found 2 altenatives routes:
      1) Bled -> Ljubljana -> Zagreb -> Budapest (Bus->Train->Train at 3:45pm)
      2) Bled -> Ljubljana -> Budapest (Bus-> Train at 7:40am)

Does anyone know which route is cheaper?

Also, if I were to take route 2, what is the earliest bus from Bled to Ljubljana and how long the journey will take?

Best regards,

1 Answer Nov 20, 2008 at 2:08 AM
    • Sharing a rental car, October 9 - 11

Bled Sep 25, 2008 at 10:53 PM

I will be traveling alone from October 9 to 11 around Lake Bled. I am thinking about renting a car to drive around to see the countryside near the lake and the Julian Alps. Wonder if somebody is interested in sharing the cost and the driving with me.

Thanks!

• mrssharkey's Profile Photo

Buses to and from Bled

Bled Jul 11, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Hi

I will be travelling from Trieste to Lake Bled and from Lake Bled to Salzburg. I believe the trains in Slovenia are quite slow.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to go by bus as I have trawled the net and found very little information.

I would be most grateful for your help.

Thanks

Elaine

2 Answers Jul 11, 2008 at 9:47 AM