change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for China Town in or close to Geneva, Switzerland

Geneva Dec 17, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Good morning,
      Looking for China town in Geneva or close to? Any tip to share?
      Thank you per advance.

more
    • A 6 days 5 nights itinerary in Switzerland? (Zurich, Bern, Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva?)

Switzerland Dec 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Hi everyone. I and my friend (2 girls) will be travelling to Switzerland from 22-27January. We will be arriving in Zurich on 22Jan (22:30) and departing in Geneva on 27Jan (12:25).

We would love to see the mountains and alps (more of the nature) during our trip. We would also love to see a bit of the city part. We are confused about where we should stay for visiting the mountains and the transport. My friends recommended me to go to Appenzell, Santis, Walensee, St Moritz, Montreux and Zermatt. Really hope someone can help us with that as this is our first time going to Switzerland and planning from scratch for our trip. Any recommendations/ suggestions please? I know we sound really greedy because there seem to be a lot of nice places that we don't wanna miss! But we would also want a relaxing trip which we can really spend some decent time in the beautiful places. Please share with us your ideas... Loads of thanks! :)

more
    • jesseniart's Profile Photo

What are the most scenic hotels/lodges in Switzerland?

Switzerland Dec 6, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I've got a voucher of $3000 to spend on accommodation in Switzerland! I want to know of the most beautiful hotels in the country. I'm a real lover of nature and want to stay somewhere with mountain ranges and hiking opportunities.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

more
    • Redang's Profile Photo

Nyon vs Neuchâtel

by Redang Online Now Nov 19, 2012 at 1:13 AM

Hi guys! One more question: Which place do you recommend me more for a daytrip from Geneva, Nyon or Neuchâtel?

Thanks!

3 Answers Nov 20, 2012 at 4:28 AM
    • Nyon train and ferry

by NMullaly Online Now Jun 26, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I understand it is easy to get a train from Geneva Airport to Nyon. How close to the Ferry port does the train stop. What sort of distance is the walk.

Thanks

2 Answers Jun 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM
    • suusexman's Profile Photo

Nyon Chateau 2007

by suusexman Online Now Jul 10, 2007 at 9:12 AM

I visited Nyon on 30 June 2007, (see my photo). Can anyone tell me if the Chateau is used often for Wedding receptions, as we saw some Japanese guests there in wedding attire, but could not see the Bride unfortunately,and we were also fascinated by the wonderful view of Lac Leman from the top, where the whole lake can be seen from Geneva to Lausanne. However, I did not like the construction work going on in the town with big cranes spoiling the skyline. this is not what we wished to see outside, but the Roman museum was most interesting, and it is possible that legionnaires en route to Hadrians Wall in Scotland, took a long stopover in Nyon, before that long trek 1200kms to the north! Bon chance ! "Sussexman" in UK

1 Answer Jul 14, 2007 at 7:40 AM