Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• axwell's Profile Photo

Myeik Archipelago

Yangon Division Mar 16, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Looking for some help!
      I want to Scuba dive on the Myeik Archipelago, however my wife does not dive or like to travel by boat so a liveaboard trip is out of the question!
      Is it possible to book day dives from Myeik ?
      I have 10 days to travel Yangon,Mawlamyine, Dawei and Myeik, would rather not fly all suggestions will be gratefully accepted!
      Assuming of course Day dives are possible!

more
    • visiting for water festival +travel buddy

Burma Mar 19, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Hi all, doing some research and checked some answers here but still havent got all the answers maybe you can help

looking at a 2 week trip starting in yangoon, ending in mandalay for the festival.

looked at other posts, simular question been asked about buses, and got referred to go-myanmar website as its comprehensive but it says stuff is reduced around festival. So I guess best thing would be to arrive before festival and stay in mandalay for the period. But the online bus website stops bookings from 10th, but the festival is like 13th, does anyone know if buses / transport actually runs 10th to 12th?

plan to fly out of mandalay on 17th.... will I be able to get a taxi to the airport?

if anyone interested in joining me let me know. 30 year old male travelling for 16 months, from uk.

Thanks
      stuart

more
    • ozpaul's Profile Photo

Airline Schedules 2016

Burma Yesterday

I would like to book a flight Yangon - Thandwe return for January 2016. Just wondering if anyone knows when these tickets will be available for booking online. Thanks.

more
    • Visa and entering the country from Thailand

Burma Mar 15, 2015 at 4:11 AM

Hi

I am travelling soon to SE Asia and would like to visit Burma / Myanamar as well.
      My question is if it is possible to enter the country from Thailand as well, and not only by plane.
      If so, where can I pass the border and what is the procedure? Also, in that case I need visa (if arriving by plane, I can get obtain one on the airport) issued before, do I need a invotation letter or similar.
      Thanks a lot.
      Darko

more