Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh?

Sharm El Sheikh Mar 24, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Would you go to Sharm El Sheikh?

more
    • should I cancel my August Holiday 2014?

Sharm El Sheikh Apr 16, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Hi
      Please could someone advice? my 12 year old and I are going to Sharm Grand Plaza Resort Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt for two weeks in beginning of August, its our first holiday for years..Yet now many people are saying we should cancel it as it will be way to hot! I feel stupid for not checking before booking! Hotel and area has great reviews and look beautiful! but i'm worried it would be ridiculously hot for us brits? Any advice please?

more
    • Day excursions

Sharm El Sheikh Apr 18, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Hi all

My girlfriend and I are arriving in Sharm, staying at the Hilton in Sharks Bay. We have looked at some things to do, in particular the quad biking, St Catherines and desert star gazing trips.

Is it cheaper or better to buy these trips when we are over there?? I see they are advertised through companies over the internet but want to get the best deal possible and was considering buying before we go.

Is there any other trips that are a must do when we are there, first time going to Sharm so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

more
    • valwyorks's Profile Photo

Snorkeling near to/at Hilton Nuweiba

by valwyorks Online Now Sep 7, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Hi again folks,

can anyone advise me on whether they've stayed at this hotel, what they thought of it and whether there's opportunities for snorkeling directly from the beach or near to it.

Thanks folks,

Val

3 Answers Sep 9, 2011 at 5:18 AM
    • Poling's Profile Photo

From Nuweiba to Cairo

by Poling Online Now Jan 14, 2009 at 4:58 AM

I saw a lot of information for the bus schedule from Cairo to Nuweiba, what about the other way round? I need the information to plan when to leave Petra and when will I arrive Cairo. Please help. Thank you.

2 Answers Jan 14, 2009 at 5:13 AM
    • Getting to Aqaba from Nuweiba,Egypt

by susankamal Online Now Nov 25, 2008 at 11:18 AM

Dear All,

We are 4 friends trying to get to Aqaba from Nuweiba by ferry. We are 2 Egyptians, one French and one American. We have been told that it's not easy for Egyptians to cross to Aqaba. Is this true?

One more thing, does anyone know a travel agency here in Egypt that can help me book the ferry tickets?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
      Sue

2 Answers Dec 17, 2008 at 6:05 AM
    • naomixxx's Profile Photo

Nuweiba to Jordan/Jerusalem

by naomixxx Online Now Nov 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Am planning holiday to Nuweiba in January, and my friend and I want to visit Jordan and Jerusalem, can anybody tell me whats the easiest way to do this, can I arrange a tour when I get to Nuweiba and will 3 days be enough to see the main attractions.
      Also how much would I expect to pay for a transfer from Sharm airport to Nuweiba?
      Many thanks in advance

4 Answers Dec 22, 2008 at 3:40 PM
    • golddune's Profile Photo

Softbeach camp + Restaurant

by golddune Online Now May 17, 2008 at 2:15 AM

Hi All

Can anybody advsie on softbeach camp + Rest at tarabin beach

is it safe to stay at this hut resort with family

thynaks in advance for ur advices

rgds
      golddune

3 Answers Dec 18, 2008 at 1:52 AM
    • Cairo to Nuweiba to Aqaba

by spanishdancer Online Now Apr 23, 2008 at 2:03 AM

My daughter and I ( 2 women) will be visiting Cairo and would like to take a few days to visit Petra. I understand that there is a ferry from Nuweiba to Aqaba. Is there safe transportation from Aqaba to Petra / Wadi Moussa? I have received mixed advice from friends who have told me it is not safe for 2 women to travel alone and have recommended we hire a tour guide for the trip.

6 Answers Jul 11, 2009 at 10:05 AM
    • Visa and To Cairo by Bus

by Sa08chu Online Now Dec 10, 2007 at 10:56 AM

Hi All,

I'm going to Egypt in a month time and desperate to find out
      a few things, which are so hard to find..even egyptian tourist office doesn't know..

SO, i would like to ask,
      When you get to Nwueiba from Aqaba,
      i hard they only issue the Sinai visa not the full one.
      Was there any chance to get the full visa at the border?

Also if any chance you went to Cairo, do you know how bus timetables work? Or
      where to get it in advance?
      Ideally i would like to go on the same day as coming from Aqaba,
      taking an overnight bus from Nwueiba or Dahab.

Thanks for your help!

Sa08chu

Sa08chu

1 Answer Dec 26, 2007 at 4:14 PM
    • Nasty insects

by micetta Online Now Sep 23, 2007 at 8:36 AM

Are there Mosqitoes a Nuweiba during the winter? They "smell" my husband miles away, and he gets letterally swollen all over. On the contrary, I am obvioudly to sour, they stay away in order not to pass away!

1 Answer Dec 18, 2008 at 1:55 AM
    • The usual problem when you travel

by micetta Online Now Sep 23, 2007 at 6:31 AM

Hello!
      How is the weather over Christmas/ New year? And the water..? What kind of clothes does one need. How are the temperatures, morning, midday and evening?
      Celsius. Do you need boots if you go into the dessert or are sandals better?
      Thank you in advance

1 Answer Sep 26, 2007 at 7:39 AM
    • weather in february

by ywints Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 1:32 AM

Hi we are planning a trip to Egypt in February - visiting Cairo and Luxor and then winding up relaxing in Nuweiba. Will the beach/sea be warm enough at the beginning of February - we're primarily interested in snorkelling and relaxing on the beach!

Cheers

1 Answer Aug 3, 2007 at 7:46 AM
    • jeffa79's Profile Photo

Getting to Nuweiba

by jeffa79 Online Now Jul 24, 2007 at 7:21 AM

What's the easiest way to get to Nuweiba from either Cairo or Luxor? We won't be driving.

Can you get internal flights there from either of those destinations?

1 Answer Jul 26, 2007 at 3:23 AM
    • cars

by costaerer Online Now Jul 23, 2007 at 4:30 PM

im hopefully coming to nuweiba in october, should be coming through eilat and will have a car to egypt. is this safe and the best option to drive 2 nuweiba? is it safe with an israeli license plate? from what ive read you dont really have much option other than to drive or hitch a lift...

1 Answer Jul 23, 2007 at 7:23 PM
    • Beaches

by Sandierudd Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 11:14 AM

Can someone please let us know what the beaches are like. Our children like to run in and out of the sea and we have been told that the sand is full or rocks and coral and that one should wear shoes

Can someone adivse

6 Answers May 1, 2007 at 4:36 AM
    • Sharon's Profile Photo

Ferry to Aqaba

by Sharon Online Now Mar 2, 2007 at 9:21 AM

How can we get information about ferries from Nuweiba to Aqaba ?
      Any website ? are they available on march ? schedule ? rates ?
      Will be happy for some help.

Thanks in advance,
      Sharon.

6 Answers Mar 3, 2007 at 8:07 AM
    • From Cairo to Nuweiba

by Kuniko Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 7:01 AM

Hi,
      Is anyone able to help me with some information on the followings.
      I will be going to Petra from Cairo via Nuweiba on March 9th, 2007.
      1. Is there buses directly go to Nuweiba from Cairo
      or need to change the bus somewhere on the way to Nuweiba?
      2. Time of Departure...daily and weekly if changes on the days
      3. Duration of time from Cairo to Nuweiba
      4. Where to catch the bus...the name of the bus stop
      5. Name of the bus company
      6. Departure time of ferry/fast launch to Aqaba
      7. Fares for the bus and the boat each...US$ acceptable?
      Among those conditions, which way would you recommend me best?
      Any help would really be appreciated.

3 Answers Feb 7, 2007 at 4:50 PM
    • Egyptian_prince's Profile Photo

Heading to nuweiba tonight

by Egyptian_prince Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 7:48 PM

hey travelers two travelers heading to nuweiba to enjoy the virgin nature there for two weeks , any companions ??? if so join us and give us a call to arrange a meating. +2 0101827712 / +2 0125400664

• ferry schedule Nuweiba

by telesaurus Online Now Oct 11, 2006 at 6:52 AM

Hello,

I'm working for a tv-production company in Belgium, which is making a documentary about Northern Africa and the Middle East. On the 1st of november, the filming crew will be leaving by ferry from Nuweiba to Aqaba. Does anybody know if there are ferries in the morning? Everywhere you look on the internet, you find different hours. I contacted Arab Bridge Maritime, and even they can't tell me what the schedule is. So any help would really be appreciated...

Thanks!

Ian

2 Answers Sep 30, 2008 at 4:21 AM
    • Sharm el Sheikh to Nuweiba

by spgu4256 Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 4:27 AM

Is there a bus or train from Sharm to Nuweiba? How long does it take and How much does it cost? Or is there any other transport between them?
      Im planning a month long visit to Egypt so any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Answers Oct 1, 2006 at 5:01 PM
    • Commercial airlines to Taba?

by curiouscamel Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 5:14 AM

Hello,

I'm planning to meet up with a group in Nuweiba, but need to make my own air travel arrangements. Could someone help me with what commercial airlines fly into Taba? Seems I can only find charter flights from Europe... I will be coming from Saudi Arabia, so one of the middle east based airlines would likely have better flights for me.

Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 22, 2006 at 12:32 AM
    • payment, snorkeling

by clampe Online Now Apr 4, 2006 at 8:48 AM

hy people!

traveling with my girfriend early next week to nuweiba, the coral hilton hotel.

1:will we be able to rent there snorkeling equippement at the hotel (buying some), or should we rather get our own here in UK?

2:can we easily withdraw cash at or close to the hotel?

We are already very excited and hope someone might give us advice!

Thanx a lot

4 Answers Apr 9, 2006 at 11:32 AM
    • kimij's Profile Photo

Petra from Nuweiba?

by kimij Online Now Mar 25, 2006 at 1:16 PM

Hi! Going to Nuweiba in under a week so am getting excited!! Hows the weather right now? Husband is wondering how much an organised trip to Petra would be? If we decided to venture there,is it aday trip? and what would the cost be?also would we then need visas-before now I was hoping to use the 'Sinai only' option on the landing card! Hope someone out there can help me!!???
      Thanks anyway x

4 Answers Apr 9, 2006 at 11:35 AM
    • kimij's Profile Photo

Nuweiba-quickly.....a good idea???

by kimij Online Now Mar 3, 2006 at 12:44 AM

HI Have been searching for a holiday at the beginning of the Easter school holidays...Its me the husband and daughter of 10-well have been offered a deal at the Nuweiba Hilton all inclusive.
      I need to know anything as I wasn't even thinking of travelling to the red sea!! Whats the hotel like? Visas? weather? what to do? any chance of spotting the dolphins? just about it all! Got to be quick! may need to book this within 12 hours! thanks my trusted VT friends!!!

4 Answers Sep 30, 2008 at 4:31 AM
    • Nuweiba Visa

by Laddtrip Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 4:06 AM

Is it easy to get a Sinai visa on arrival in Nuweiba on the ferry from Aqaba - we will be travelling with 2 young kids and wonder whether it would be easier to get a visa in advance? Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Feb 13, 2006 at 9:39 AM
    • Aqaba - Nuweiba

by Laddtrip Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 4:05 AM

We want to travel on the fast ferry Aqaba - Nuweiba on 9th April 2006. Does anyone know if there is any way we can book our tickets in the UK before we leave? Thanks

3 Answers Sep 30, 2008 at 4:31 AM
    • Nuweiba to Cairo Bus Schedule

by mitmorr Online Now Jan 12, 2006 at 1:58 PM

We will be arriving in Nuweiba from Aqaba, Jordan on April 4, 2006 via the fast ferry. Does anyone know the bus schedule from Nuweiba to Cairo, as we would like to continue on to Cairo from Nuweiba the same day, preferably as soon after our arrival in Nuweiba as possible. We need to make it to Cairo that night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Jan 12, 2006 at 9:54 PM
    • Nuweiba to Cairo Bus Schedule

by mitmorr Online Now Jan 12, 2006 at 1:32 PM

We will be arriving in Nuweiba from Aqaba, Jordan on April 4, 2006 via the fast ferry. Does anyone know the bus schedule from Nuweiba to Cairo, as we would like to continue on to Cairo from Nuweiba the same day, preferably as soon after our arrival in Nuweiba as possible. We need to make it to Cairo that night. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• St Catherine to Nuweiba

by meiilai Online Now Nov 1, 2005 at 1:47 AM

Hello. I was thinking of getting from St Catherine to Port Nuweiba to catch the ferry. Are there frequent buses from St Catherine to the port?

1 Answer Nov 1, 2005 at 4:17 AM
    • Bus travel in egypt

by meiilai Online Now Oct 31, 2005 at 6:46 AM

Hi guys. I was wondering if anybody could give me some bus schedules from cairo to st catherine to nuweiba?

1 Answer Oct 31, 2005 at 9:23 AM
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Places to Eat

by hawkhead Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 4:55 AM

Any suggestions for places to eat? Looking for places that serve food that is not along the lines of burger bars, pizza palaces, KFC, etc. i.e. more local food.

6 Answers Oct 29, 2005 at 9:37 AM
    • looking for a nice place to stay in nuweiba

by kamalibiza Online Now Sep 11, 2005 at 2:39 AM

we are visiting nuweiba in october and would like to get info on nice campsites or small hotels on the beach. we rather be in a nice quiet place, doesn't have to be superfancy but not way out. We came across Habiba village, anybody knows this place?

3 Answers Sep 24, 2005 at 7:16 AM