Nuuksio

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public transport for three weeks

Helsinki May 10, 2015 at 4:37 AM

What travel card or cards are best if I stay for three weeks and need to use Public transport every day?

more
    • abbasathar's Profile Photo

Tourist sites near Airport

Helsinki 18 hours ago

Returning from our Europe tour in mid June'15 we have a five hour lay over at Helsinki airport (Between 3pm to 8pm). We are a family of three adults and need advice on a possible three hours sightseeing trip to nearby locations. We are fond of Museums, natural beauty and street views, food etc.Please also suggest arrangement of transport or prior booking from Airport if required.
      Regards,

more
    • heidstar's Profile Photo

Day trip out of Helsinki

Helsinki May 2, 2015 at 3:51 AM

I have 5 days in Helsinki, already would have travelled through Norway,Copenhagen,Sweden , Estonia and the end of my 7 week trip is Helsinki...what to do for 1 day outside of Helsinki...Espoo a nice choice?

more
    • Is it safe to swim in the lakes of Nuuksio National park?

by MARCORATAKATU Online Now Jul 20, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hello, I would like to know is there are safe places in Nuuksio national park to swim in.
      I will go to Nuuksio National park in the following days and since it will be very warm I would like to swim in a lake like Nuuksion pitkajärvi or Holma - Saarijärvi.
      I will go alone in the park but I am a bit worried because most of the lakes are swampy:
      are there dangerous snakes there? weeds?
      Also I am a bit worried about the pollution:
      The water is turbid and it is difficult to guess the depth of the lake and I'm afraid that there are currents that pull me down.
      Anyway I never swam in a lake and I am quite worried about a lot of things.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS SAFE TO SWIM IN THE LAKES OF NUUKSIO NATIONAL PARK AND, IF YES, WHAT PRECAUTIONS SHOULD I TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION?

2 Answers Jul 22, 2014 at 1:19 PM
    • iceman2014's Profile Photo

the best road from hotel to the park

by iceman2014 Online Now Nov 1, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Hey,
      First time travel to Finland. We are from Belgium. My girlfriend and I . Whats the best road from our hotel (Hotel Korpilampi ) to the entrance of the park .And what do you recommend for a hike..we stay a whole day in the park.
      Thanks a lot in advance
      The Iceman

2 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 7:58 AM