Nuuk Travel Answers

change location

helicopter tour of ice sheet

by MarilynCaplovitz Online Now Jun 30, 2009 at 3:23 PM

What is the price of a helicopter tour of the ice sheet from Nuuk?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

Re: helicopter tour of ice sheet

by jumpingnorman Online Now Jul 1, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Prices are generally about a little less than five hundred US dollars for less than an hour ( a little more expensive than Alaskan helicopter tours which can be only about 425 for 90 minutes). I think the prices also vary depending on whether it is high or low season...and when u pay, remember that Greenland usually won't accept icleandic krono, dollars or euro...usually just the Dkk (danish krona?) and if you pay by card, you might need your pincode. So, before booking ask when and how you are to pay and also how the weather is...have fun seeing the glaciers. It may be expensive but it's priceless really and very worth it..Norman :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: helicopter tour of ice sheet

by irenewhite Online Now Jul 29, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Another newbie here. I have visited this forum as a guest several times and thinking that this forum will help me. I am glad that I have decided to join your community and I know that you guys will be a lot of help to me as I learn more about helicopter tours. I hope that I will be able to help you guys here as well with a bit of knowledge. Have a good one.

hawaiitours.com/kauai-helico...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines