Nunavut

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Sailing in Baffin bay

Baffin Island Yesterday

I'm looking to talk with somebody about experience in private boat sailing in Baffin bay and/or in Baffin island-Greenland sea cross. Thanks
      Claudio

1 Answer Yesterday
    • Summer trip

Akpatok Island Nov 10, 2014 at 7:51 AM

What is the nearest airport and journey time from Quebec

3 Answers Nov 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM
    • Liz and Matt

Baffin Island May 27, 2014 at 5:44 AM

does anyone know Liz and Matt from Baffin Island? They live near the ferry, on which Liz works. Met the in El Salvador on vacation but lost their info. If you can help, contact dibdebbs@gmail.com

• IQALUIT ATTRACTION CLOSE TO AIRPORT?

Iqaluit Oct 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM

What is there to do close to Iqaluit airport if i have a 5 hour wait at the airport and want to check something out in the area while im there and money wasnt an issue to get to and fro!

3 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    • Wi-fi

Iqaluit Jul 24, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Are there places in iqaluit with Free wi-fi access??

• Sea Kayaking

Baffin Island Feb 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I am looking for any advice or information on sea kayaking the east coast of Baffin. I am putting together a "dream expedition" as a class assignment, with the hope of one day following through with the plan.

What I would like to know is the coastal distance between Iqaluit and Pangnirtung, and also between Clyde Bay and Pond Inlet. If anyone has sea kayaked either of these areas I'd appreciate your knowledge.

The expedition dream is to self propel from southern Baffin to Pond Inlet, through xcountry skiing, sea kayaking and/or trekking.

Any advice is welcome! Thank you.

Jessie

1 Answer Feb 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM
    • Snow goggles

Arviat Mar 29, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Does the Co op at Arviat carry bone or ivory carved inuit snow goggles?

Thanks

Mike

• albertolai's Profile Photo

Any suggestion?

Rankin Inlet Nov 30, 2008 at 10:36 AM

I will have to go to Rankin Inlet sometime next year.
      Could anyone suggest how to get a reasonably priced plane ticket?
      Could anyone recommend a good hotel?

Thank you

1 Answer Dec 1, 2008 at 8:26 AM
    • fur hats

Iqaluit Feb 27, 2007 at 2:54 PM

I am visiting Iqaluit for a few days and I would like to purchase a man's fur hat. I do not want to pay a kings ransom. Are there any deals to be had by a local furrier or trapper rather than going retail? Hope you can help.

3 Answers Feb 28, 2007 at 9:21 AM
    • What restaurants and shopping is there in nunavut? need for school.

Nunavut Oct 12, 2006 at 1:22 PM

What restaurants and shopping is there in nunavut? need for school.

3 Answers Oct 12, 2006 at 3:28 PM
    • Mount Thor

Pangnirtung Jul 12, 2006 at 9:15 PM

My son along with 8 others are going to try to break the world's record by reppelling down the front side of Mount Thor. I have no way to get in touch with them. My question is if anyone is traveling to tour Mount Thor anytime soon and if there is any way that if they know of anything about the team that they could let us know. Are there any places around there to stay if I were to come there? I do not know anything about that area. I am very worried about them. Please if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

6 Answers Mar 28, 2009 at 6:50 PM
    • The Great North

Nunavut Dec 11, 2005 at 9:29 PM

Can anyone tell me what this beautiful provice is like? I've always had a desire to travel north... just north as far as I could go. I'd like to learn the history of the area and the best way to plan to travel through it.

4 Answers Dec 12, 2005 at 2:15 PM
    • Accommodation?

Nias Island Oct 20, 2004 at 2:11 PM

Looking for cheap accommodation near Nias Island. Anyone can help me?

• mmamuTIK's Profile Photo

Baffin Island

Baffin Island Nov 17, 2003 at 2:21 AM

Hi, I am thinking of a trip to Baffin Island next summer. I'd like to go on my own/ without an organized group. Is here anybody who has been there and would like to share some info? Thank you very munch in advance..

2 Answers Jul 29, 2004 at 12:36 PM