Be the First to Answer

• hotel/motel holoday inn

by aragorn5 Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in nuevo progresso while i get some dental
      work done?

14 Answers Yesterday
    • prescription drugs

by okayitsme Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where is a legitimate Pharmacy to buy prescription drugs. Web site please.

4 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 8:50 PM
    • Location of Nuevo Progesso

by mbthomas23 Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Is it on the Texas-Mexico border? I can't seem to figure it out, running into conflicting information. If not, how do people get to it?

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 8:24 PM
    • m.mann10's Profile Photo

No more soldiers in Nuevo Progreso January 2014?

by m.mann10 Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 6:03 PM

I heard somewhere that there are no longer armed soldiers in Nuevo Progreso protecting tourists. I remember them from my visit there several years ago but I heard they are gone now and that the town is also much less frequented by visitors because they are afraid of criminals and drug cartels in Mexico. Has anyone visited there recently? Any thoughts?

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 8:27 PM
    • Searching for animal drugs?

by suekubecka Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Where to find Trifexis for my pet dog?

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 8:30 PM
    • As of March 2009, is it still safe for two women to travel to Progresso?

by wmaass Online Now Mar 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM

My 50 year old wife and 21 year old daughter are planning to make a day trip to Progresso in Mid March. They have done this over the years with no problems, however with the current State Department warnings about Border town security, I want to be sure that the Progesso area is still safe. I've been searching online today and can only find articles that are two or more years old. Does anyone know if as of 2009, it is still safe for seniors and women to travel to the border town of Progresso? Thank you!

7 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 6:03 PM
    • Safety in Progreso

by monica_hanzel Online Now Feb 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM

How safe is nuevo progreso these days compared with all the drug/violence problems with other border towns.

2 Answers Feb 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM
    • Delays crossing Nuevo Progreso/TX border

by Progresofan Online Now Oct 22, 2007 at 1:26 PM

I have been sent a NY times article describing 2 hr delays crossing border, esp at El Paso, and McAllen mentioned once in article. Is this true for Progreso?

1 Answer Oct 24, 2007 at 10:43 AM
    • Border Crossing with children

by gjohnson707 Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 1:50 PM

We will be in the area next week with our 3 children and thought maybe a day trip over the border would be a fun expierence for all of us.
      For the adults will a US Drivers Lic be sufficent form of id and 2nd do we need birth certificates for our children to safely cross and come back? they are 8 11 and 12.
      Thanks in advance for any and all replies

2 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 12:32 AM
    • Taxi to Nuevo Progreso?

by Rubyitsu Online Now Mar 13, 2005 at 3:47 PM

Does anyone know if there is a taxi service from the Texas side to Nuevo Progreso, Mexico? I know that the easiest thing is to walk across the bridge, but my sister and I would like to take our mother and it would not be easy for her to walk across.

Or is there a bus or any way to get there except walking?

Thanks for any help!

1 Answer Mar 24, 2005 at 9:31 AM
    • Hotels in Nuevo Progresso, mexico

by krissy7 Online Now Feb 20, 2005 at 5:18 PM

Hello, I am Krissy a new memebr. This coming summer my friends and I plan to travel to Nuevo Progresso Mexico. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any hotels there. Thank you for your time it is muchly appericiated.

3 Answers May 22, 2006 at 7:32 PM