Nuevo Laredo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First time crossing into Mexico at Laredo

by Abigale12 Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Does anyone have any specific directions or links that would show the best way to cross into Mexico at Laredo? We will be leaving San Antonio and heading to Mazatlan. What is the best route to take ( names of bridges or turn offs we should be looking for), how to get to immigration to get our visa and pay for our car, anything would help.

more
    • Help with driving car into Nuevo Laredo

by catebrigid Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I am just driving into Mexico for several hours. I am meeting up with a friend about an hour from the Laredo border. I am wondering if I still need to get a car permit and also if anyone knows anything about crossing the border with a financed car, (I'm still paying off my loan). Any info will help! Thanks!

more
    • First time crossing into Mexico at Laredo

by Abigale12 Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Does anyone have any specific directions or links that would show the best way to cross into Mexico at Laredo? We will be leaving San Antonio and heading to Mazatlan. What is the best route to take ( names of bridges or turn offs we should be looking for), how to get to immigration to get our visa and pay for our car, anything would help.

1 Answer Jul 17, 2014 at 8:31 AM
    • Help with driving car into Nuevo Laredo

by catebrigid Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 12:55 PM

I am just driving into Mexico for several hours. I am meeting up with a friend about an hour from the Laredo border. I am wondering if I still need to get a car permit and also if anyone knows anything about crossing the border with a financed car, (I'm still paying off my loan). Any info will help! Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM
    • Crossing by car to Nuevo Laredo

by Teco Online Now May 5, 2014 at 8:46 PM

What do I need to cross the border to Nuevo Laredo Mexico by car? Any permits? I will just be picking someone at the Nuevo Laredo Airport and then returning back to the USA, I won't be staying in Mexico for more than 3 hours. And how far from the airport to the border? Thanks

1 Answer May 6, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

by muayyadbaghdadi Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 11:49 AM

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

4 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 3:38 AM
    • driving from houston to nuevo laredo

by YoyisP Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

1 Answer Apr 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM
    • crossing without passport into nuevo laredo....

by amcginnis32 Online Now Mar 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

meeting my husband in Nuevo Laredo. My daughter and I do not have possession of our passports. My husband currently has them in Mexico. Does anyone know if my daughter and I will have a problem crossing into Nuevo Laredo only. Either by taxi because we will have a couple of bags. Or should I send my bag over by the bus and walk across. We are staying for a week or two and already have hotel reservations. Can somebody let me know what the processes if I'll be stopped will my birth certificate and ID and social security cards cards work tu casa en tu nuevo Laredo thank you

14 Answers Mar 25, 2014 at 12:42 PM
    • Need help and directions

by bigguymike Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM

When I crossed INTO Mexico using Bridge 2, I was not able to find the Immigration Office and, while I DID HAVE my car permit and insurance etc (which I got on line and by courier), I did not get a tourist card or a stamp in my passport before ending up on the toll road and well into Mexico. I have been in Mexico for two months and now need to get home.
      I am travelling back that same way INTO Texas via Nuevo Laredo Bridge 2 and need instructions on how to find the place where a) I give back my car sticker, and b) where I tell them my sad tale of woe about not having a tourist card. Can anyone give me clear and concise instructions, PLEASE.
      Is this one and the same place for car and immigration?
      What sort of "fine" should I expect to have to pay to get through the immigration?

3 Answers Apr 21, 2014 at 5:56 AM
    • border crossing

by chialily Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM

I need to go to a Port of Entry for U.S. Customs and Border to get my TN visa stamp. Laredo is the closest to Austin TX. I don't wish to drive through the border. Can I park my car in Laredo, TX border side and go up the US Customs and Border office by foot? Should I be concern about my safety? Thank you

5 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • Traveling by bus to Durango

by regan_hempfling Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I am trying to find the cheapest, yet safest, way to travel to Durango. Looking at Greyhound, if I took the bus from my town here in the states to Durango I would have to transfer in Nuevo Laredo. My boyfriend told me that this is where he passed through and it is dangerous. Would I be better off paying more and catching a plane rather than taking the bus??

1 Answer Nov 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM
    • my infant son and i well be going to nuevo laredo to meet up with my husband!!!!

by texmexlady Online Now Oct 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Im taking a bus to laredo tx from san antonio tx how much do the taxi cost and is it safe to trust taxi driver to cross to the bus station the one in front of XOXO store????

• Torajiro's Profile Photo

Bus from Laredo to Zacatecas

by Torajiro Online Now Jun 29, 2013 at 6:43 PM

We are flying in to Laredo, Texas, in mid-August at 20:20. Is it practical to catch a bus that night to go to Zacatecas, Mexico (it can be Mexico City)? If it is possible, what is the best way to do it?

- Go to a bus depot in Laredo, TX, from the Laredo airport by taxi, and find a night bus to go to Zacatecas?
      - Go across the border (how do we get there; taxi or bus?) and get to the bus depot in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, to catch a bus to Zacatecas?
      - I am reading that, in general in Mexico, it is better to catch a bus at a bus depot without a reservation. Does this apply to this plan?
      - If a reservation is recommended, which one should I book and how?

Thank you very much!

3 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    • border crossing

by 4brooke Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 3:01 PM

what i the best way to go from the Laredo border to Nuevo Laredo airport?

2 Answers Jun 5, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    • ETN bus station in Nuevo Laredo to border?

by 1fox Online Now Oct 17, 2011 at 5:40 PM

How much is a Taxi from the ETN bus station in Nuevo Laredo to the border? Also approximately how many miles and time it takes.

Thanks in advance,
      1fox

2 Answers Oct 18, 2011 at 6:21 AM
    • Meeting At The Border

by dazednconfuzed Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I live in the US. My girlfriend lives in Durango. We want to meet at the border. She is arriving on the bus from Durango. I am driving my car across. What is the best bridge to cross? Where can we meet once I am across the border?When her bus stops at the border, will she be allowed to get off and wait for me? How is the best way to handle this situation? Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Aug 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM
    • Safe to drive from GDL through Nouevo Laredo?

by danielleschnell Online Now Jun 5, 2010 at 3:43 PM

As I live in GDL, I have done this drive several times during the past 2 summers. Given the latest security issues and travel warnings against "nonessential" travel, how safe is it, in reality, to drive the bypass around Monterrey to Nuevo Laredo. I am not one to spook easily but I did read somewhere that a person was carjacked on the cuota from Monterrey to Reynosa. I am a female who will be traveling with my 3 dogs in my car with US plates. Naturally, I would plan on going through the area in the afternoon, sometime during the first part of July. I am, however, worried about coming across roadblocks from the Zetas or other criminal groups. I also need to make the return trip at the beginning of August. As it is ideal for me to drive with my dogs, I would like to make the drive if it is safe?

Anyone living or traveling there (Mont. or N.L) recently have any advice for me?

2 Answers Jun 6, 2010 at 3:42 AM
    • SenorSmith's Profile Photo

???what bridge???

by SenorSmith Online Now Mar 17, 2010 at 3:26 AM

Hello I have been traveling to mx for years and have allways passed threw the #2 bridge being that Nuevo Larado is having so many problems i would like to know if the World Trade Bridge is safe to cross and is the road that takes me to the toll road that go's to monterey safe. I allready have my personal and vehicle permits so bassically all i want to do is get threw Nuevo Larado the fastest.

2 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM
    • Info about busride to San Miguel de Allende

by coachann Online Now Jun 13, 2008 at 7:59 AM

We are a family of 9 wanting to travel cheaply to San Miguel. I have heard about Grupo Estrella Blanca, Expresso Futuro. IS this the bus line to take and how much is a ticket? thanks

2 Answers Jun 14, 2008 at 6:30 PM
    • alma1002's Profile Photo

REYNOSA

by alma1002 Online Now Mar 22, 2008 at 4:57 PM

MY FAMILY MEMBER WILL BE TRAVELING FROM REYNOSA. AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW FAR IS THE BUS STATION FROM THE BRIDGE. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PRICE OF THE TICKET TO LAREDO MEXICO. IF ANYBODY CAN HELP.....

• bus departures from Reynosa/N Laredo to Guanajuato?

by cjklock Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 2:45 PM

How frequently & what buses depart for Guanajuato?
      AEF, sister for Greyhound, stops in Leon, at a flagstop. Where is this address & is it open early & safe? Is it close to a terminal to catch a Flecha Amarilla?

1 Answer Aug 30, 2007 at 2:50 PM
    • el gusano bar , phone #

by monclosco Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 9:51 AM

does anyone know the phone # to the gusano bar

• what is the phone # to the gusano bar

by monclosco1 Online Now Jun 26, 2007 at 12:11 PM

Que es el numero telefonico del bar gusano

• How to get to Nuevo laredo airport ?

by Donciukas159 Online Now Dec 21, 2006 at 8:44 PM

How far is the airport from the boarder of laredo ?

• Walking across border from Texas to Bus Station

by booneboulderer Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 10:51 AM

I'm coming from Texas and trying to decide if I should take a bus from Laredo to Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey - or just walk across the border to Nuevo Laredo and walk to the bus station(to catch a bus to Monterrey). Would it be a far/dangerous walk?

6 Answers Mar 4, 2008 at 12:18 PM
    • La Pulga flea market

by alezzz Online Now Jul 24, 2006 at 4:30 PM

Does anybody know when La Pulga flea market is open in Nuevo Laredo? I've heard they have it only on Sundays but I've also heard there are stalls every day. thnx

• happytrax's Profile Photo

Help Crossing Safely

by happytrax Online Now Jul 11, 2005 at 2:35 PM

We are wishing to cross over to Nuevo Laredo from Laredo, Tx. Should we take a Taxi; drive our car, or get on a bus? If we take our Car across is their a place to park that is safe to leave our vehicle unattended while we shop. Also, when going what Shopping Center / Market do we ask for and directions for?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2005 at 4:42 PM
    • Shopping

by viv101tt Online Now Apr 1, 2005 at 6:18 AM

I am going this weekend I am looking to buy ceramic tile and some rod iron furniture or items. Can anyone tell me where the best place to shop cheap.also in Laredo

1 Answer Apr 1, 2005 at 1:40 PM
    • isaluna's Profile Photo

GETTING TO SAN LUIS POTOSI

by isaluna Online Now Sep 6, 2004 at 7:54 AM

DO I have to pass by monterrey to get there or are there buses from NL direct to SLP??? Thanks!

3 Answers Sep 12, 2004 at 8:30 PM
    • isaluna's Profile Photo

HOW TO CROSS THE MEXICAN border fromLaredo?

by isaluna Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 10:26 AM

HOw? HOw much? How long to get to Monterrey? which bus company to use? Which bus company gets to travel straight to Puerto Vallarta? Thanks

2 Answers Sep 9, 2004 at 4:51 PM
    • Where

by NEWPERSON Online Now Aug 13, 2004 at 1:52 PM

Where is el central de autobuses located in Nuevo laredo. How do i go about getting their from laredo texas. Do i cross international bridge #1 ?

1 Answer Aug 14, 2004 at 9:57 AM
    • Bus Travel in Nuevo Laredo

by mireur Online Now Jun 2, 2004 at 9:45 PM

Anyone have advice on bus travel in Nuevo Laredo? I want to go to Leon, Mexico. Thanks! PMireur@hotmail.com

5 Answers Aug 18, 2004 at 11:52 PM