Nürnberg Travel Answers

change location

nh hotel nurnberg city

by shimin Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or made use of the sleep and go promotion by NH hotels, listed here: nh-hotels.com/nh/en/special-... and here: nh-hotels.com/nhportal/_jsp/...

I am looking at staying at NH hotel nurnberg city with 2 others, and the sleep and go option is more than 10euros cheaper per night. However, there is scarcely any information on the conditions and we are confused about why the promotion tagline includes cars. Does taking up this promotion require us to hire cars from them? Or is it purely a promotional gimmick and all I have to pay for is the room?

Thank you for any help you can give!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • christine.j's Profile Photo

Re: nh hotel nurnberg city

by christine.j Online Now Jul 30, 2010 at 3:41 AM

I looked at the links and didn't see anything about actually having to arrive by car. But I saw a few other restrictions, namely the one about having to book a double. You say you're coming with two friends, which means this offer is good for two of you, the third person will have to book a single.

I checked at a weekend in August and came up with 127,50 Euro for the three of you for one night.

But if you to the regular NH page and book a triple, you suddenly get a room rate of 82,50 Euro, also through Sleep and Go, but this time no mentioning of double only.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines