Noyers Travel Answers

change location

Question title

by lynmaher Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Do you need to make a reservation to take the bus from Paris to Noyers, if so, how early? Can it only be done by phone, does the proprietor speak English as my French is very poor?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • pfsmalo's Profile Photo

Re: Question title

by pfsmalo Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 7:16 AM

This is all I could find out about the buses to Noyers :

Par le car au départ de Paris, avec les autocars Tisserand (tél. : 03.86.82.83.13 ; fax : (03.86.82.63.42)

• Paris-Noyers : le lundi et le mercredi, départ du café de France, 12 place d'Italie, à 16 heures et le samedi, départ à 13 heures du même lieu.
    • Noyers-Paris : le mercredi et le vendredi, départ du dépôt, route de Puits de Bon à Noyers, à 6 h 15 et le dimanche, départ à 15 h 45 du même lieu.

Prix : 20 € et il faut compter environ 3 h 45 de durée de trajet.
    Which roughly tells you : Paris - Noyers by bus with the company Tisserand, every Monday and Wednesday at 16h00 and Saturday and Sunday at 13h00 from the Café de France at 12 Place d'Italie.
    Noyers - Paris : Wednesday and Friday at 06h15 and Sunday at 15h45 from the company depot route du Puits de Bon in Noyers.
    Price is 20€, probably one way and takes around 3hours 45 mins.
    Although a coach has some 56/60 places I would still try to reserve your place at the phone number above, double up by sending a fax to the second number

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Re: Question title

by Beausoleil Online Now Mar 21, 2013 at 7:55 AM

When you call, use your limited French to ask, "Parlez vous Anglais?" This will give the person on the phone time to switch mentally to English and he'll be more apt to admit he speaks a little English. If he doesn't speak English, it will give him an opportunity to get someone there who does.

Paul has given you all the info you need above. Good luck and enjoy Noyers; it's one of the Most Beautiful Villages of France. There are a couple very nice restaurant there including one just inside the gate to Old Town run by a young couple from the Netherlands.

Be the first to rate this answer!

• by lynmaher Online Now Mar 22, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Thanks so much for this info, I really apreciate it.
    Regards, Lyn

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines