Nowy Targ

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best time to see golden leaves in this area

Gdansk Jan 3, 2015 at 7:33 PM

When is the best time to see all the leaves turn gold in Kashubia? I saw beautiful aerial photos by Kacper Kowalski but all they say is the photos are in Kashubia, with no details as to where exactly are the photos taken and when? Could you help me with more specific details of time and places, please?
      Thanks,
      Utong

more
    • best time to see golden leaves in this area

Bieszczady Jan 3, 2015 at 7:03 PM

When is the best time to see autumn in this area? When do the leaves turn gold? In the beginning or late October?
      Thanks,
      Utong

more
    • easy hiking in the Bieszczady National Park

Bieszczady Jan 26, 2015 at 11:39 PM

I'm taking 32 friends to Poland this October. We'd love to do some hiking in the Bieszczady National Park. I wonder if our coach (50 seats) can get right up to the Biexzczady mountains?

If it can, could anyone suggest where we can do some easy hiking with beautiful autumn view, please? (Most of us are over 60 but good walkers although not very strong.)

more
    • Train from Krakow to Prague

Krakow Jan 18, 2015 at 10:25 AM

What is the fare for the sleeping compartment on the train from Krakow to Prague?
      Is it comfortable to sleep there?

more
    • mole phones

Poznan Jan 6, 2015 at 9:47 AM

Hi can anyone recomend a shop that buys used mobile phones in poznan.

more
    • Wroclaw,Poland

Wroclaw Dec 29, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Hello, I'm joining my husband on a business trip at the end of January for one week. He is visiting a company in Olawa Poland. We were thinking about staying in Wroclaw. He needs to be at the company for Tues., Wed. and Thurs. We thought if we left on Fri. from Toronto, Ontario, we would take advantage of a stop over and also try to visit one other place for a couple of days before arriving in Wroclaw. Any suggestions on where to stop over first? When we arrive in Poland any suggestions on places to visit,stay and eat would be very helpful, also what kind of weather would we be in for at the end of Jan.? Thank you for any advise or suggestions.

more
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Travel in Poland

Poland Jan 14, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Hey everyone
      I'm traveling in Poland early Febuary and am trying to get some advice on transport from people who have done it. Within the week I will be going from Krakow to Warsaw to Gdansk. I am on a budget, so would to bus or train be better? Any estimations of prices? I looked up trains from Warsaw to Gdansk but it quoted £18 and it sounds abit much (I payed £17 for my whole flight over there!!)
      I don't mind doing the buses but I don't want to waste my already short trip on a bus

Anyway, some advice would be great :)

more
    • Late spring holidays in Poland

Poland Jan 9, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Greetings :)

Recently I became interested in Eastern Europe region. Im interested in spending a nice week in one of its countries to fuel up after upcoming months of work :) I heard this region has a lot of places worth visiting, i've been reading some about Poland and I like it. Im open for opinions! It can either be mountains, lakeside, seaside. Budget also doesn't matter, Im eager to spend my holidays as well as possible.

Thanks for your anwsers in advance!

more
    • janigal's Profile Photo

Taxi from Nowy Targ to Bialka Tatrzanska

by janigal Online Now Dec 12, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Hi

Can anyone please advise me where to get a taxi at Nowy Targ Bus Station, or do I need to phone one (I do not speak Polish)!! We arrive on Sunday 27th December and are going to Bialka Tatrzanska for Sylvester and I know that buses are not very frequent therefore need to get a taxi. Also can you advise how much it would cost for a taxi from Nowy Targ to Bialka Tatrzanska?

Thanks

13 Answers Dec 17, 2009 at 10:29 AM