Novocherkassk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• salsa place

Moscow Feb 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

hello. i would lie to find a friendly latino dance cafe with a friendly atmosphere and during a metro hours. :)

more
    • peyman_omranian's Profile Photo

Travel time

Sochi Feb 6, 2015 at 3:01 AM

Do you recommend me to visito sochi in march 20 to march 27?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stop between Veliky Novgorod and Moscow!?

Russia Feb 24, 2015 at 3:07 PM

Hello all!
      I'm thinking of stopping off somewhere between the above named cities to break up the journey a bit and also to see somewhere a bit outside the capital before spending several nights there. Can anyone recommend a good town or city that I should stop off in for 1 or 2 nights? At the moment, Tver looks ok, but is a few hours there enough as opposed to staying over for a night? If there is anywhere along that route that has an important Great Patriotic War location, then that would also be cool to see!....if anyone knows of some :)
      Thanks in advance for your tips everyone! :)
      DG

more
    • chilena1's Profile Photo

Travel Requirements

Russia Feb 9, 2015 at 7:58 PM

What do I need to travel to Russia?
      I have an american passport and chilean passport.

more
    • Moscow Victory day parade 2015

Moscow Feb 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I would like to fly to Moscow to see the Victory day parade 2015 and want to know as followings:
      1. I would like to sure it take place on 9 may in Moscow/not in St Petersburg?
      2. Possbile stand at Tverskaya street sidewalks; to see/photo shooting is allowed? I knew we are not VIP to entry the red sq.
      3. To get a room overlooking Tverskaya at Ritz or National is a good ideas? (It May be closed off to pedestrians and empty the buildings and Hotel room for safety!)
      4. Any online offical informations about this Parade route for public?

What is the best way to do this? Please advice me(by your experience of seeing the prev. Moscow Parade) Great Thanks!

more
    • Is it difficult to use AeroExpress from Sheremetyevo to Belorussky Rail station.

Moscow Feb 24, 2015 at 6:40 AM

After a long flight from California I could either have a car waiting for me or take Aeroexpress. Considering the amount of traffic in Moscow it would appear to be quicker to take the express then a taxi from Belorussky Rail station.
      Thank you.

more
    • Visa application for multiple locations

Russia Feb 16, 2015 at 2:52 AM

I have an invitation letter which covers the full duration of my stay. I start with two weeks in St Petersburg which is the route and places to stay (маршрут и место размещения) on the invitation letter. However I will spend a couple of days in Moscow and then a week in Perm at the end of my stay (but within the time specified on my invitation letter). Do I need to declare these on the visa application "itinerary (places of visit)"? If I do need to declare these places do I need a separate invitation letter with these places listed? Thanks.

more
    • Using selfie stick in Russia?

Moscow Feb 11, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all, possible using selfie stick in public area in Russia? Thanks.

more
    • Where is Russia's Space Shuttle Buran in Moscow now

Moscow Feb 3, 2015 at 11:52 PM

I'll visit Moscow in a few days, I want to know where is Russia's Space Shuttle Buran is shown in Moscow now?

Located in VDNKh? Gorky Park? dismantling and destroyed?

Thank you so much for your help.

more
    • Top 10 things we should we see?

Moscow Feb 25, 2015 at 4:29 PM

We're headed to Moscow at the end of April beginning of May. What are the places that are a MUST? First time going. We're so excited! Thanks!

more

Near Novocherkassk

• Jackson46's Profile Photo

Novocherkassk Hotel

by Jackson46 Online Now Nov 29, 2011 at 10:57 AM

How about general prices, local phone number for information? May get a room for the Christmas services coming in Jan 2012.
      Thank you so much,
      Jackson46@vtmail.com or jack.barr@aol.com

1 Answer Nov 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM