change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• margsch's Profile Photo

suitable city as base

Slovenia Feb 8, 2015 at 7:24 AM

Hi there, a friend and myself are making tentative plans to visit Slovenia and possibly one other area such as Dubrovnic. We have never been to this area before. We would be using public transport . The pictures I have seen of Lake Bled look stunning, would we be ok basing ourselves in Bled and catching a bus to Ljubjlana for a day?

Is Bled town centre near the lake? We are interested in scenery as well as a conducted day trip explaining some of the history of the region.
      Are there trains between Bled and Dubrovnic?

I would think 3 nights in each place but we are open to suggestions,
      How much would a main meal in a Pub cost?
      Thank you in advance.

more
    • from Bohinj to Slovenia

Slovenia Feb 9, 2015 at 6:16 AM

We are planning to spend 2 nights near Lake Bohinj and then we want to go to Venice to spend 1 night there. What means of transport do you suggest from lake bohinj to Piazze Rome, Venice?

more
    • zakia00276's Profile Photo

Slovenia- Postonja castel - skocjan..

Slovenia Feb 12, 2015 at 3:55 AM

hye
      i intend to visit Slovenia on the end of march..so i learned from different person ( also in this website) amoung the important places are :
      - ljubljana
      - Predjma castel
      - Skocjan parc
      - Bled

does it exist tourism agencies organising excursion day to Predjma castel or Skocjan parc ? or should i have to stay in hotel ( farm...) in villages near to thoses places ?

thanks for any help

have a good day

more
    • Searching for cheap place to stay in Novo Mesto

by smileee1969 Online Now Jul 29, 2006 at 7:16 AM

I am travelling to Novo Mesto then onto Italy and hopefully Greece. I am seeking the cheapest way to travel and still see all of the beautiful country. I need to know if there are any cheap bed and breakfasts along the way that you recommend, place to eat and any advice on how to travel, if by car or train. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is my first trip anywhere in the world. Thanks in advance. Smilee.

• Durango43's Profile Photo

Family in Trebnje

by Durango43 Online Now Mar 16, 2005 at 11:01 AM

Can someone tell me where to look for family VERCE in Trebnje - Mokronog area?

1 Answer Mar 16, 2005 at 12:35 PM