change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• KendallF's Profile Photo

Quick Layover

Belgrade Yesterday

I'm booking a flight Dubrovnik to Amsterdam via Belgrade. The flight has a 14 hour layover in BEG, I'd love to get out and see the city! I've done some research and the Sava and Danube River cruise (90 minutes) seems to be a popular attraction! Has anyone done this? What other attractions, museums are a 'must see' in 14 hours. Second question: transportation to and from the airport??? From what I've read the buses are the most popular way to get to the city and taxis are more expensive. Thoughts? How far is the city from the airport?? Third: Are there lockers to leave my backpack or is it best to take it with me? Is the airport open 24hours? My flight leaves at 0630 and I don't necessarily want to get a room/hostel for the night. Any information would be so helpful! Thank you and safe travels to all!

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Is there public transport from Novi Sad to Timisoara/Arad?

by Drugness Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Hello all
      Are there any public transport links from Novi Sad to Romania? Or is it best to travel there from Belgrade? Haven't been able to find anything on the net. Would prefer the bus if at all possible
      Many thanks!
      DG

5 Answers May 3, 2014 at 12:52 PM
    • VivienneN's Profile Photo

Novi Sad in winter..

by VivienneN Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 12:17 PM

hi, I am going to be in Novi Sad over the end of january begining of February, If its very cold, what is there to do? Museums? and, is it possible to get to the mountains Fruška Gora without a car? Is it possible to walk in the mountains at this time of the year??

thanks

Vivienne

8 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 8:08 AM
    • VivienneN's Profile Photo

Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

by VivienneN Online Now Jan 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

hi, I know this has been asked before, but... I want to travel from the airport to Novi Sad by public transport, and not taxi. I understand there is a bus from the airport to Belgrade, and from Belgrade to Novi Sad, Is that correct? Is this a good idea? Train from Belgrade city to Novi Sad?

Thanks

Vivienne

2 Answers Jan 16, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    • Szeged to Sarajevo

by Dee77 Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I'd like to travel to Sarajevo from Szeged but there is no direct service. How can I travel to Novi Sad and from there to Sarajevo and back? I'd like to travel with a 3-year-old child.

• beach

by arminnosrati Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 12:49 AM

pardon , I mean nudist beach in danube river bank in novi sad.is there?

• beach

by arminnosrati Online Now Jun 20, 2013 at 6:43 AM

is there naturalist beach in novisad?

3 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    • Flure's Profile Photo

Budapest to Novi Sad......by boat?

by Flure Online Now Jan 26, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Is it possible to travel from Budapest to Novi Sad by boat?

Either a scheduled service or by chartering a boat and crew?

3 Answers Jan 26, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    • robbert200's Profile Photo

From Kikinda to Novi Sad

by robbert200 Online Now Jul 18, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Hello Everybody,

We are looking for a recent timetable for busses departing in Kikinda and driving to Novi Sad.
      Hope somebody can help us.
      Rob

• Beach in Cortanovci,village on Fruska gora,near Beska...

by ilkagx Online Now Jul 24, 2010 at 4:01 AM

Is the beach near the village and is it close by walking distance?Do they have tracks and signs which direct me to the beach?
      thank you

3 Answers Jul 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM
    • Regarding safety in Novisad

by riazahmedkhan Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Hi Dear Friends
      Good day

I am a international student currently in russia but moving to Novi Sad.
      I need to know that how did you find this city, i have heard few scary things
      information like skinheads and other groups.

please acknowledge me in full about the security and local information.
      i shall be grateful for your kind help.

Regards
      drriazahmedkhan(at)yahoo.com

Dr Riaz

8 Answers Jun 21, 2010 at 8:20 AM
    • Zagreb to Novi sad

by mizrat Online Now Jun 22, 2009 at 5:30 AM

I am going from a festival in Croatia (near Zadar) straight on to Exit festival in Novi Sad on the 8th or 9th july. There is not enough space left on the official Exit bus from Zagreb to Novi sad. Any ideas on the best option of travel?

Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 22, 2009 at 5:36 AM
    • travel from novi sad to split

by smellyrabbit Online Now Apr 6, 2009 at 6:37 AM

just wanted some information on the best,cheapest and quickest ways of getting from novi sad to split after or during the exit festival. i have looked at a few options but one of them was by trian but it was going to take a full day with 3 changes. it may be that im looking at the wrong web sites so if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be most greatfull,thanx.

5 Answers Apr 17, 2009 at 6:28 AM
    • kikk's Profile Photo

Exit flats

by kikk Online Now Mar 30, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Hello virtual tourist community,

Could you give me some tips how I can manage my Exit fest trip in a most convenient and the same time cheapest way?

Thanks!

• branx's Profile Photo

Novi Sad July

by branx Online Now Mar 23, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Hi I will be in Novi Sad on the 8th of July, I just realised that exit festival is on 9-12 July, am I still going to be able to go to the various tourist places like the fortress or are they not available until the festival finishes.
      Thanks Branx

1 Answer Mar 24, 2009 at 1:44 AM
    • Ken-out-of-Bath's Profile Photo

Exit: Hot or Not?

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Jul 27, 2008 at 10:57 AM

I have been to Exit five times but decided not to go this year.

Did you have a good time at Exit this year? How did it compare to previous years?

I must admit that I was sad to miss Novi Sad during Exit because the city is always buzzing during the festival!

But I am looking forward to being there again in September :-)

1 Answer Aug 5, 2008 at 5:19 PM
    • budapest buy bus or train

by hamdouch Online Now Jun 23, 2008 at 10:55 AM

hi i will be in novisad during the exit festival then i will go to budapest.
      so i ask about how to go there from novisad the time price station and all information about bus or train if it have in novisad .if not from belgrade to budapest..
      i will be be very happy if we help me thanks a looooooooooottttt.

9 Answers Aug 5, 2012 at 5:46 AM
    • Novi Sad to other destinations train/bus

by m0dular Online Now Apr 3, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Hello, im after help on finding a site or gain info on options for travel from novi sad/belgrade to other cities, train or bus, for better options for flying onto palma, spain. after the exit festival. bus services from the fest, and train services around the area. thanks

2 Answers Apr 3, 2008 at 6:35 PM
    • What area should i stay in for Exit?

by Breadstix Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 2:21 PM

A group of us are coming over to Novi Sad for Exit this year and are wondering where is best to stay? Am enquiring about apartments in both Sajmiste and Grbavica. Which of these is better? How close are they to centre of town/bars/restaurants etc? Please help as want to get booking asap! Many thanks!!!

5 Answers Jun 8, 2008 at 6:19 PM
    • Driving from Zagreb to Novi Sad

by cretalina Online Now Feb 26, 2008 at 7:26 AM

Anyone knows how long it takes to drive from Zageb to Novi Sad, or what is the best way to get there? and how long it takes?

1 Answer Mar 8, 2008 at 11:09 AM
    • kikk's Profile Photo

Serbian Travel Center

by kikk Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Hey guys,

Has somebody booked a vacation(exit festival) through Serbian Travel Center (www.stc.si) from abroad.I mean is it a serious agency and what is normally the paying process for them. They gave me very good price for the Exit Fest plus an accomodation in Novi Sad.

I would appreciate your input here.

Thank you in advance!

4 Answers Feb 20, 2008 at 2:40 AM
    • Hostel "Evangelina" Reviews

by stardom66 Online Now Feb 5, 2008 at 7:56 AM

Hi guys,

My friend and I are thinking about staying at hostel evangelina during exit festival this year, and just wondering what you guys think of that place? anyone stayed there before?

any comment would be very much appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 7, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    • Novi Sad to Sarajevo

by winewriter Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 5:27 AM

We are traveling from Belgrade to Novi Sad ,then onto Sarajevo.
      My question is instead of going back to Belgrade can we travel straight to Sarajevo?
      Have tried bus & train companies but have had no reply.Can this be achieved through public transport or are there few links these days.May try bargaining for a taxi (I am very good at it).But they may not want to go .Also what to buy that says "Serbia",not other European goods but Serbian in nature like local rugs.I do know they produce a little but no info.

3 Answers Jan 6, 2008 at 10:00 AM

Novi Sad Webcam

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Dec 17, 2007 at 5:59 AM

Are there any webcams that look over Novi Sad?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2008 at 2:16 PM
    • apartment to rent for lots of people needed!

by exitfestival Online Now Dec 10, 2007 at 1:31 PM

Hello,

I know it's a little early to be asking but I like to be organised!

A big group of us are coming over to Novi Sad for Exit in July 2008. This time, we would really like to be able to stay in an apartment (air conditioned etc) instead of at the campsite. I wanted to know how likely it is that we'll be able to find a place that will allow up to 15 of us to stay in one apartment? we don't all need beds and can use sleeping bags etc but would just like to be able to stay in the same place all together. does anyone think this would be possible? and how much it is likely to cost?

4 Answers Feb 6, 2008 at 1:35 AM
    • rednev's Profile Photo

novi sad info

by rednev Online Now May 17, 2007 at 2:17 PM

Hi
      I've rented an apartment with friends for Exit in Novi Sad
      Can anyone tell me if its a safe area etc. Boulevard Oslobodjenja is the address I have. all I knew when I put the deposit down was the pictures looked ok!?
      any info would be helpful..before we come over

thanks

Nev

2 Answers May 29, 2007 at 11:58 AM
    • Getting from Novi Sad to Split

by princesslb Online Now May 12, 2007 at 8:17 AM

Can anyone help me - I am heading to Exit and need to get to split does anyone know how i can get there? I have seen whiz air etc but they only fly out every couple of days. Also, i am a young female, if I catch the train by myself will I be okay in these parts travelling by myself? Cheers.

2 Answers May 12, 2007 at 4:12 PM
    • Cost of trains

by kaloo Online Now May 9, 2007 at 5:15 AM

i was just wondering if anybody knew how much the train from Vienna to Novi Sad is?

2 Answers May 9, 2007 at 7:05 AM
    • emileNO8's Profile Photo

EXIT mayhem!

by emileNO8 Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 6:11 AM

Hello once again oh wise ones.
      Just wondering if anyone has any james bond-like insider information about the line-up for this years festival?
      Any idea when they will finalise the acts and release them on the internet?
      Cheers,
      Si

3 Answers Apr 21, 2007 at 11:50 AM
    • emileNO8's Profile Photo

Exit festival 2007

by emileNO8 Online Now Apr 16, 2007 at 4:13 AM

Hey guys.

I have just booked my festival ticket for EXIT this summer and having never been to serbia or the exitfest i am very excited about the adventure.
      I have chisen to fly with a cheap airline to budapest but am unsure of the best way to then get to novi sad.
      Also, my main concern i was hoping you could help me with is any issues of racism in Serbia. I know some Eastern European countries are renowned for their racial intolerance but my friend who is black and originally from ghana is now unsure of whether to come along or not because he fears he may be the victim of racist abuse. Need he be worried?
      Thanks for your time and help,
      Simon

6 Answers Apr 17, 2007 at 3:23 AM

London to Novi Sad!

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Apr 14, 2007 at 1:16 AM

I am thinking of driving to Novi Sad for Exit!

I can take two passengers - at least one should be a driver.

Anyone interested?

Ken

5 Answers May 1, 2007 at 8:00 AM