Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rid_gines's Profile Photo

Room in Nosara

by rid_gines Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Hey All!

I will be volunteering at a school in Nosara from September til mid November and am looking for a place to stay. I like having people around. A shared apartment or anything like that would be great. Any ideas on how to find one?

more
    • rid_gines's Profile Photo

Room in Nosara

by rid_gines Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM

Hey All!

I will be volunteering at a school in Nosara from September til mid November and am looking for a place to stay. I like having people around. A shared apartment or anything like that would be great. Any ideas on how to find one?

3 Answers Apr 11, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    • Car Required in Nosara?

by smithsontheroad Online Now Dec 10, 2007 at 8:06 AM

We are spending two weeks in Costa Rica over Christmas/New Years. We are flying in/out of Liberia. The first week of our vacation we are spending traveling around, including to the Arenal area. We have reserved a 4WD vehicle for that part of the trip, and are wondering if we should keep it to go to Nosara (where we are spending week 2), or just hire a car to get us there and back to Liberia. If we are spending the week in Nosara, do we need a car to get around? Are there any areas of interest close by that require us to drive?

• Liberia to Nosara

by enrollins Online Now Jun 14, 2006 at 7:31 PM

Can anyone please let me know how long it takes to drive from Liberia to Nosara? thanks!

• Anjelas's Profile Photo

budget cabinas in Nosara

by Anjelas Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 11:25 PM

Hi, I'm looking for suggestions on budget hotels or cabinas in Nosara. I'm hoping to find something for30-$40 per night. Thanks!

• michael37205's Profile Photo

Teaching English

by michael37205 Online Now Jul 27, 2003 at 4:53 PM

Can anyone share the names of schools or organizations teaching English in or near Nosara? names, emails, telephone numbers, contact names would be greatly appreciated