Norwich

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to go for

by lyndaclarke Online Now Apr 29, 2014 at 10:44 AM

good food with live music in norwich city center for age 40 plus?

2 Answers May 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM
    • emahsieh's Profile Photo

How can I go to Norwich from Bath?

by emahsieh Online Now May 13, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I plan to visit London on June 18. And then I will visit Bath on June 23. From Bath I would like to visit Norwich on July 1. Finally on July I plan to leave Norwich directly to Heathrow Airport in London. What kind of mas transportation I can take for the journey?

4 Answers May 14, 2013 at 5:09 AM
    • Nishk87's Profile Photo

Help with Good Locations to Live

by Nishk87 Online Now Jul 21, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Hi VTers,

I'm moving to Norwich next year but I don't know what areas are good to live in. I'll need to be near the university or near the bus routes which can take me to the uni easily.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

• Nishk87's Profile Photo

Hostels or Cheap Hotels for One Night

by Nishk87 Online Now Jun 21, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Hi VTers,

Can anyone recommend a cheap hostel or hostel in Norwich please? The searches on google and www.hostelbookers.com are proving to be a futile and I was wondering if anyone had some great local knowledge on a place I could stay overnight.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM
    • Uvex's Profile Photo

Visit

by Uvex Online Now May 11, 2010 at 9:06 PM

My friend and I will visit a friend in Norwich in July 2010.
      Does anyone know if there are any reasonably-priced B&B or Hostel for one night stay?
      I hope there will be private bathroom for either the B&B or hostel, and hope it can be in the city area.

Thank you for your help.

9 Answers Mar 27, 2011 at 8:04 AM
    • kanjon's Profile Photo

Norwich to Sheringham?

by kanjon Online Now Feb 26, 2010 at 3:51 AM

Hello!

I am visiting Norfolk to do research for my studies. I need to go from Norwich to Sheringham and from Norwich to Attleborough and would, due to time-pressure like to know which way/means would be the fastest to go? Can anybody help me, please? I have browsed the major search engines, but have not really got a grip of it. I will make these journeys during week-days, preferrably early in the mornings.

Also, is there any way to lower the fares on the train from Stansted to Norwich and from Norwich to Harpenden (week-days) by ordering tickets beforehand etc.?

I am happt for any help with this.

Thank you,

/Karin

14 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    • anitpotter's Profile Photo

local VT meet

by anitpotter Online Now Feb 10, 2010 at 3:14 PM

hi
      im new here but have found this site really valuable in the last few days as ive been struggling with travel plans. im now off for 2 weeks but wonder whethre there have been any local norwich meets or whether anyone would be interested in coming along to one? i was thinking just a midweek meet in a pub or something?

6 Answers Feb 26, 2010 at 12:48 AM
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Boat Cruise in Norwich by City Boats - when to be at the Quay?

by christine.j Online Now Aug 10, 2009 at 3:52 AM

I would like to take the sightseeing boat through Norwich by City Boats. It's scheduled to depart from Elm Hill Quay at 11:15 am.There's a train which arrives in Norwich at 10:30.
      How long does it take to walk from the train station to Elm Hill Quay? It doesn't look very far on the map, but I don't know how early I would have to be at the quay.
      Departure and arival times are subject to the tide, it says on the website.
      Has anyone done a cruise with them? Did the boat leave earlier than scheduled?

7 Answers Aug 19, 2009 at 9:22 AM
    • boating norfolk broads

by mhk26 Online Now Jul 31, 2008 at 11:41 AM

I would like to know if there is anywhere I can hire a small boat for a long weekend in september for 2 adults.

3 Answers Mar 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    • Soulful house clubs in Norwich

by haon Online Now Sep 21, 2007 at 2:48 AM

I am having to stay in Norwich this evening and I would like to know an upmarket restaurant and good club to go to preferably with mixed crowd. Many Thanks Haon.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2008 at 8:18 AM
    • funnyl's Profile Photo

City Centre Accommodation

by funnyl Online Now Sep 16, 2005 at 5:35 AM

Hello, does anyone know of reasonably priced double accommodation in the City, close to the Cathedral please? Around 40-50£...most b&b's are full for the date I'd like. Thankyou.

3 Answers Aug 9, 2007 at 11:24 AM
    • magdaha's Profile Photo

People from Norwich

by magdaha Online Now Jun 9, 2005 at 2:09 AM

Hi
      I'm looking for somebody from Norwich. I've just moved around so I would like to know something about interesting places etc

1 Answer Aug 21, 2007 at 6:23 AM
    • Delwin's Profile Photo

Where to go for a day?

by Delwin Online Now Jul 23, 2004 at 11:43 AM

Hi, I'm in Norwich for the James Taylor concert Saturday at Blickling hall. Any recommendations for must see places in Norwich? If I park at the hall will I spend hours getting out? If so is there an alternative? Thanks D

2 Answers Nov 21, 2004 at 8:13 AM