Northern Mariana Islands Travel Answers

change location
AyurinHiro's Profile Photo

Meet in Rota? May 1-5

by AyurinHiro Online Now Jan 7, 2003 at 1:22 AM

We are planning to visit Rota island from May 1 to 5.(short stay,though) Someone will be there that time? And let's meet together! Please reply here. Thanks in advance. Ayurin :-)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • AyurinHiro's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Meet in Rota? May 1-5

by AyurinHiro Online Now Oct 23, 2003 at 7:13 AM

Hi! Thanks for your reply in Rota forum. This May, I & my husband couldn't visit Rota.... We couldn't get the airticket... But we would like to visit there in the near future :-) The ocean looks so beautiful with transparent water! Thanks again and have a good time! Ayurin

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

Re: Tickets to Rota?

by AyurinHiro Online Now Oct 24, 2003 at 7:01 AM

Hi again. From late April to the beginning of May, we have "Golden week" here in Japan. (many holidays in the week.) So many many people travel. And as you know a lot of people visit Guam and Saipan. We couldn't get tickets between Japan and Guam or Japan and Saipan.... By the way, Coconut Village!! Yes, our plan was to stay there! I'm glad to know that Coconut Village is a good place. So,next time we have chance to visit Rota, we will surely stay at Coconut Village! Thanks Ayurin

Re: Coconut village is away from town

by AyurinHiro Online Now Nov 5, 2003 at 8:51 AM

Thank you very much for your reply here. Reading your reply, Rota seems to be really a wonderful place! I hear there was a big typhoon last year. I hope they didn't have a big damage... Ohhh, I'd like to visit there in the near future! Thanks Ayurin

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Northern Mariana Islands Travel Answer Locations