change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• StassS's Profile Photo

Walk Hampshire - England

Hampshire Nov 19, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Does there anybody here live in Alton, Hampshire, or is there anybody here is a walk-enthusiast, who had done some walks in Hampshire : Alton - Chawton - Farringdon (Upper) - Selborne; walk the South Down National Park and / or benefiting the South Down's rambler services (Refer to : Visit-Winchester or Visit-Hampshire) ?
      I am interested in those activities, yet haven't "seen" the latest reviews on them.
      Thanks anyone for sharing and posting reviews.

• paddington28's Profile Photo

Best Indian in town

Basingstoke Nov 5, 2015 at 6:37 AM

Off to Basingstoke for a weekend in a couple of weeks. Sat/Sun

Can anyone recommend a good Indian/Chinese for 2 people on a Saturday evening,

• Send a gift

Newcastle upon Tyne Nov 23, 2015 at 10:24 AM

My Granddaughter is studying in Newcastle University. I want to send her either candy/flowers for her birthday but I would like to order them from a local shop. Any recommendations?
      I would charge the item since I live in NY

• Restaurants with fairy lights.

London Nov 22, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi there, so my question isn't really a travel related question at all it's actually just about dining in London.. I'm trying to be very picky but I'm looking for a nice romantic restaurant of any cuisine that is decorated with fairy lights, now I know this sounds crazy but my parter has wanted to go to a restaurant of this description for some time and I just haven't been able to find anywhere. Somewhere that uses fairy lights to decorate the inside of the restaurant or even the trees around the building and things like that.. I really hope someone can help me! Thank you all for reading!

• Night out near wembley post concert

London Nov 7, 2015 at 7:16 AM

I am going to a concert in Wembley on a Saturday night and I would like to go out afterwards... My question is where can I stay so there is nearby access to it worth staying nearer the city?or should I stay near the arena and go out around there?sorry I really don't know the area at all but will be travelling by tube. Any advice would be really appreciated!

• kimilena's Profile Photo

Transport to Manchester Airport

Blackpool Nov 2, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Hi there, what is the cheapest airport transfer from Blackpool to Manchester?

• Christmas market from Dakota Nottingham

Nottingham Nov 19, 2015 at 10:13 AM

The best method of transport to get from the dakota nottingham hotel to the old market square (where the christmas market will be?)

• Do I need a VIsa

Heathrow Nov 18, 2015 at 7:40 PM

So I booked my flight from DME (Moscow) to Boston and i have a 2 hour layover in Heathrow. I was wondering if I will need to change the airport or to get out from the gate? Will a need a transit visa? I am a citizen of Vietnam

• Transit Visa required for UK if flight lands departs from same terminal? (Passport Indian Citizen)

Heathrow Oct 28, 2015 at 10:38 AM

I'm Indian citizen working in amsterdam with residence permit of netherland. I'm having flight from amsterdam to delhi via LHR. Do i need transit Visa if my flight is from same terminal with a layover of 5 hours. If yes, then please can you tell me what is the process and fees of the same. Also my first flight is of KLM (Amsterdam to LHR) and second flight is Jet Airways (LHR to New Delhi). There is change of planes so do i need to check in again and go from border control?? Please advice.....

• Night Time Facilities at Terminal 3

Heathrow Oct 26, 2015 at 7:25 AM

Hi all,

I'm catching an early flight out of terminal 3 next month and I'm thinking of getting to the terminal about 4-5 hours before my flight due to lack of transport options into London during the middle of the night.

What facilities are avialiable before security after midnight in there? Any coffee shops/bars etc... wifi, power points for laptops etc... any info would be great.

• Minibus/Van from Central London Hotel to Airport

London Oct 31, 2015 at 8:41 PM

Greetings guys.
      My group of 12 paxs will be staying in 2 nearby locations (within 500m) in Lambert, London. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest to me how to hire a minibus/van or any better way to go to Gatwick Airport?
      Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• Can I use Flight Connections Bus-separate tickets and no checked bags?

Heathrow Nov 14, 2015 at 1:29 PM

I have two separate tickets--Virgin Atlantic from the U.S. to LHR arriving Terminal 3 and then a British Airways flight from Terminal 5 to Brussels. No checked baggage and I'll have my boarding pass for BA flight with me (on phone and paper backup). Can I use the "Flight Connections" path and bus to transfer to Terminal 5? Or must I follow the "Arrivals" path and then have to get over to Terminal 5 on my own via Tube or Heathrow Express?

• Chuckles89's Profile Photo

Traveling to UK for first time

Newbury Oct 26, 2015 at 1:24 AM

I am traveling alone to UK next week from India. This is the first time I am going to board a flight and first time to go anywhere alone. I am going there to work and will stay there in Berkshire for 9 months. I will be going to london by flight and then to Berkshire. I dont know anything about transportation and accommodation there. Can someone please tell me about the check in, boarding and check out process, about transportation from London to Berkshire and any others suggestions.
      Thank you

• first impression

Brighton Nov 1, 2015 at 4:24 AM

whats your first impression about brighton?

• SarahM1104's Profile Photo

The Lion King

London Nov 1, 2015 at 6:14 AM

My class and I come from Germany.We were in London for one week. We showed the musical ,,The Lion King┬┤┬┤. I knew the lion king as a cartoon film and it gives the lion king one,two and three .I ask if this gives as a musical.That was cool.?

• Scarborough

Scarborough May 26, 2015 at 3:04 AM

Where are the best places to go; on a night out in Scarborough??

Thanks x

9 Answers May 26, 2015 at 5:35 AM
    • On yer bike ?

Knaresborough Apr 9, 2015 at 4:34 AM

We're coming with our caravan next week, should I bring my bike ....Can I cycle along the river etc in Knareborough ? I like tootling round ..not long hauls !

5 Answers Apr 16, 2015 at 5:01 AM
    • Busy town and accommodation close to Bronte Parsonage

Yorkshire Dales National Park Feb 13, 2015 at 4:30 AM

Could anyone recommend a busy town (that has character and some independent shops rather than usual high street shops) and a reasonably priced B&B/hotel (not a chain hotel) that is close to get to from train station in West Yorkshire from London whilst visiting other tourist attractions like Bronte Parsonage?  Thanks.

6 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 6:38 AM
    • is anything open in february in scarborough,?

Scarborough Dec 6, 2014 at 3:01 AM

Wondering if the amusements etc are all open

7 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 1:22 AM
    • Best Pub for real ale and best wine bar in Skipton

Skipton Sep 13, 2014 at 8:56 PM

I'm visiting Skipton with some chums on 19th September can you advise which you consider is the best pub for real ale and best wine bar in Skipton for us to meet at and their locations, please?
      Many thanks, Jim Brotherhood -

2 Answers Sep 14, 2014 at 4:30 AM
    • prisoner's Profile Photo

No Hills please

Scarborough Sep 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM

Looking for a cheap b&b near the front. No hills please as I'll be with a wheel chair user. Thanks.

3 Answers Sep 4, 2014 at 1:16 AM
    • Parking other than the market square

Masham Jul 3, 2014 at 3:43 AM

I've been to Masham just once before, other than the Market square are there other parking sites close by? Thanks

1 Answer Jul 3, 2014 at 4:42 AM
    • Craft Fair

Goathland Jul 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I heard about a (craft) fair in Goathland on 9-10 July.
      Can someone confirm?
      We are staying in Staithes, no car, travelling by bus, I wouldn't like to go there in the wrong date :-) though I know it's a lovely village.
      Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 5:31 AM
    • Hen night ideas in York

York May 29, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hi All
      I am trying to organise my sisters Hen night in York, I have never been to York so I am a bit stuck, there will be apx 10 of us all in our 30's
      We are booking the York Barbecue Boat cruise for early evening,so that is food sorted, but I need a night club and a hotel, all suggestions welcome and appreciated.

4 Answers Jul 21, 2015 at 2:41 PM
    • .Comeing to town on "Arriva" bus on Monday , need transport as below.

Scarborough May 23, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Can I get a bus from Scarborough Railway Station to "The Grand Hotel"?

7 Answers May 24, 2014 at 4:10 AM
    • annwag's Profile Photo

Walking around York

York May 17, 2014 at 5:34 AM

I am going to York this July and I need some hint what is worth a while in the city but isn't mentioned in travel guides.
      I also look for a nice, scenic, quiet even desolated one-day walking route somewhere nearby York.
      Any advice? please...

7 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 12:52 AM
    • What is the nearest train station to Grassington ???

Grassington Apr 27, 2014 at 10:40 PM

What is the nearest train station to Grassington ???

4 Answers Apr 28, 2014 at 1:14 PM
    • Rainbow Cottage MALTON

Malton Apr 19, 2014 at 9:51 PM

Hi, My husband and I are planning a trip to UK and am wondering if anyone knows if Rainbow Cottage in Malton still exists. My grandmother was born there in 1897 and her brother was born in Norton.. We are travelling from Australia and will be our first visit to the UK. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 20, 2014 at 1:15 AM
    • swiftfoot's Profile Photo

North Yorkshire

York Apr 17, 2014 at 6:14 AM

1. My wife and I have 4 days to spend in York in the third week of September. We want to visit a few castles within 50 miles of the city, and also to go out and enjoy the scenery without doing too much walking. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

2. From York, we proceed to Perth, Scotland. Which type of public land transportation will be more scenic?

7 Answers May 7, 2014 at 7:59 AM
    • whats on in goathland

Goathland Apr 3, 2014 at 3:21 AM

is there anything special happening in goathland on 22nd june 2014 as im going on a coach trip there on that day

2 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 5:42 AM
    • Transportation from Heathrow to Harrogate

Harrogate Apr 1, 2014 at 8:59 PM

This June we will be landing at Heathrow and need to make our way to Harrogate. Should we use the tube to get from Heathrow to KIngs Cross and then get a train from there, or is there a train that goes directly from Heathrow to Harrogate? It seems like it is much less expensive to travel by train rather than flying.
      Any travel recommendations are greatly appreciated.

5 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM
    • Courtyard Cottage

Knaresborough Feb 28, 2014 at 1:25 PM

we are thinking of booking Courtyard Cottage (in the courtyard of Kirkgate House) and we are wondering how far it is from the railway station (also if anyone recommends the cottage) thank you.

1 Answer Feb 28, 2014 at 1:30 PM
    • Bus to and from Harrowgate?

York Jan 20, 2014 at 3:20 AM

I am wondering if there is local bus service from York to Harrowgate (on a Thursday), and if so, from where do the buses leave?

Thanks very much.

8 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 10:03 AM
    • Dogs in york

York Jan 2, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Where can you go in York with a dog

4 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 11:47 AM
    • Transportation to Fountains Abbey

Harrogate Nov 26, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I'm traveling from the U.S. to Harrogate next June for a graduation at Fountains Abbey. I'll be flying into London Heathrow and taking a train to Harrogate. What are my transportation options from Harrogate to Fountains Abbey (the graduation is on a weekday evening), or would staying in Leeds give me more choices for transportation? I appreciate any advice I can get. Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • ArieP's Profile Photo

christmas fayer

York Nov 4, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Who now something for me

10 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 2:10 AM
    • ArieP's Profile Photo

sint nicolas christmas fayer

York Nov 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Where can i get a programm for 1 decimeert

12 Answers Nov 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    • new years eve break

Scarborough Nov 1, 2013 at 2:30 AM

We are coming to Scarborough for the new year this year and we have an 11 year old son who is coming with is. We are looking for something to see & do while we are there. We are there for 5 nights. Can any one advise me please????? Pam

5 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
    • butchers opening times in Hawes

Hawes Oct 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM

does cockett's butchers in Hawes open on Mondays?

1 Answer Oct 6, 2013 at 8:51 AM
    • butchers opening times

Hawes Oct 6, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Does Cockett's butchers open on Mondays?

3 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    • boat trips

Scarborough Sep 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Are the Scarborough Pleasure Boats still working ie going out this Sat 14th Sept

• What is the name of the famous fossil shop in Robin Hoods Bay

Robin Hood's Bay Aug 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM

What is the name of the famous fossil shop in Robin Hood's Bay

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    • Clifton hotel

Scarborough Aug 23, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Hi have booked this hotel for this bank holiday weekend. Have now read reviews and they say its being renovated and shouldn't be open because the mess the hotel is in and the pictures people have posted. Is the hotel being renovated and in a mess ?

1 Answer Aug 23, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    • Hi guys! URGENT! x

Knaresborough Jul 1, 2013 at 6:03 AM

HI guys! I'd like to ask if you lovely people out here know by any chance the best way from the nearest airport to knareborough, North Yorkshire? I'm from Austria and have absolutely no idea how to get there in a more or less affordable way? Although I have an quite important appointment there, at least for me (;
      I'm gladly looking forward to any answer from you guys! please please please (: xx

6 Answers Jul 2, 2013 at 7:19 AM
    • Taxi Service

Scarborough Jun 27, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I'm wondering if someone can give me an idea how much it might cost to take a taxi from Scarborough train station to Fylingthorpe?

2 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 4:02 AM