North Myrtle Beach Travel Answers

change location

Beach stuff

by lost-in-paris Online Now Apr 30, 2004 at 7:21 AM

First of all, ignore my name, that was last years trip, I'm in Pennsylvania. My wife & I are going to North Myrtle Beach in June (Baywatch Condo), does anyone know if they rent beach chairs & umbrellas and what they cost or do I need to drag them down there with me ? Car is already gonna be pretty full with golf stuff. Thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Beach stuff

by DeeSC Online Now Apr 30, 2004 at 11:15 AM

Hi! I live in SC, but I only go to Myrtle Beach when I have to for a conference or friends drag me there. Too touristy and crowded for me. But yes, most hotels rent umbrellas and chairs. Are you staying at a beachfront hotel or condo? If so, you won't have a problem. If you are renting a house off the main strip back from the beach, then you'd have to go to a section of the beach where there is a hotel that rents them. Some sections of the beach have chairs and umbrellas you can rent from the lifeguards though. What part of Myrtle Beach are you staying at this year? My close friend has a condo at Myrtle Beach and I am sure I can ask her. She loves Myrtle Beach. Cheers, Dee

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Beach stuff

by lost-in-paris Online Now May 2, 2004 at 6:22 AM

Dee, thanks for responding. We're staying at the Baywatch III Condo

• RE: RE: Beach stuff

by cmm429 Online Now Mar 19, 2006 at 10:06 AM

you can rent chairs and umbrellas, trust me ive been going there for four years

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines