change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

more
    • kattierivera's Profile Photo

Shopping sales in AKL

Auckland Apr 8, 2014 at 5:16 AM

I'll visit AKL next month and I know there are lots of expensive stuff there. I want to know how often do AKL stores (clothes etc) have sales? Every week? Month? Thank you

10 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 11:04 PM
    • Accomodation

Cape Reinga Mar 24, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hi there back in 2000 i stayed at a place just before Cape Reinga i think it might have been 20mins before cape reinga but i cant find the place we stayed at and i cant remember the hotel / camping place it had a restaurant and little shop on it and we stayed in like a cabin.

please help :)

• kbtigger's Profile Photo

bus to Wairere Falls from Matamata?

Wairere Falls Mar 8, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Is there bus service to Wairere Falls from Matamata?

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 9:28 AM
    • place to stay near pier in tauranga

Tauranga Feb 25, 2014 at 4:35 PM

looking for a last minute place to stay in Tauranga. For two nights near the pier for the cruise ship.e
      would appreciate knowing if there are any accommodations near the pier. Is the pier close to downtown

6 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 7:53 PM
    • Honeymoon must see's/dp

Auckland Feb 24, 2014 at 9:02 AM

My Fiance and I are taking our honeymoon in Carins, Sydney, Auckland, and then Fiji. We will be at each place for about 4-5 days. Is there any suggestions for must sees or must do's in these areas. Also looking for unique romantic honeymoon type things? When we are in Cairns we are scuba diving the great barrier, and in Auckland we are spelunking with waitomo. Other then that any suggestions would be amazing! We are going in the end of May- June so I understand it will be warm in Cairns and Fiji and chilly in Sydney and Auckland. I would really love to go wine tasting in Auckland but haven't found enough information yet?

3 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 1:04 AM
    • iNSECTS in April

Taupo (town) Feb 23, 2014 at 10:50 PM

How are the insects in mid April ?

1 Answer Feb 24, 2014 at 12:06 AM
    • Motel Monterey

Rotorua Feb 9, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Hi, I canot find any contact details for Motel Monterey. I have stayed there a couple of times over the years and found both it's locality and price to be excellent. So, if I cannot book in here, I migh try the Havana Motor Lodge

4 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 10:34 PM
    • shastashark's Profile Photo

one day in tauranga

Tauranga Jan 5, 2014 at 6:36 PM

hello! we'll be on a cruise ship and one of the stops is tauranga.

any recommendations on what to see and do there?

thanks!

2 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 8:22 PM
    • shastashark's Profile Photo

one day in wellington

Wellington Jan 5, 2014 at 4:09 PM

hello! we're taking a new zealand cruise in a couple months and one of the stops is wellington.

we're thinking of visiting the wineries in the Wairarapa area.

is there a tour service that anyone can recommend? I also heard that there is a tour with bicycles.

also, can anyone recommend three or four wineries that has good pinot noir?

any information would be helpful... thanks!

1 Answer Jan 9, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • Holiday in Auckland

Auckland Jan 1, 2014 at 5:15 AM

I am planning to visit Auckland for 1 week this April. Can anyone tell what to do and to visit?

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • Petone vs Lower Hutt vs wellington CBS

Petone Dec 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Trying to decide on a family unit when visiting wellington for 3 nights in march.Finding it bit cheaper in petone or Lower Hutt vs inner wellington suburbs esp once they add parking $ and portacot $-are outer regions ok when visiting and also is petone too windy & Lower Hutt better?

3 Answers Dec 31, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    • Cape Reinga to Auckland

Cape Reinga Dec 29, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Hi,
      I want to do this journey as quickly as possible, overland on public transport. I'll have a bicycle with me.

What are the options, please?

• Restaurants

Taupo (town) Dec 23, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I didn't see a review of Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Taupo. I went there last week and it was the best steak I have ever eaten. Worth a look. Are you going to review it?

3 Answers Dec 24, 2013 at 12:52 AM
    • tl1148's Profile Photo

Transportations and eats

Auckland Dec 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Will be arriving late night and staying downtown. What is best way to get there? Also good places to eat.
      Thanks from Texas

15 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    • Best dinner and fireworks sightseeing

Auckland Dec 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Where could be a good location to have a nice dinner on 31 Dec and cosy fireworks sightseeing nearby ? Westhaven Marina is better than Devonport ? Thanks in advance.

• ray_d's Profile Photo

Mobile Internet.

Auckland Dec 4, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I will be travelling New Zealand for 2 weeks in Feburary 2014.

I shall be arriving in Aukland and departing from Christchurch.
      I have a car hired and will be staying in hotles and motels troughout the North and South Island.
      As I will not be sure where I would be staying overnight from day to day I like to book my accomodation through the internet daily.
      For this and other reasons I require mobile internet for which I already have an Australian Telstra "Dongle" and I hope only to buy the relevant SIM and provider service.

Can anyone confirm that New Zealand and Australia run the same Mobile and Mobile Internet networks please?

Is there a kiosk or company that provides such things at the Auckland Airport?
      Thank you in keen anticipation.

R

5 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    • MenaM's Profile Photo

Best time of year to Visit?

Waipoua Forest Dec 1, 2013 at 5:32 PM

when is the best time of the to visit Waipoua Forest?

• winnietankl's Profile Photo

2 days in Wellington

Wellington Nov 23, 2013 at 12:08 AM

We will be going to Wellington in Dec and planning to visit places of interest like Parliament building, city gallery, Mt Victoria, Botanic Garden, Old St Paul's, National Museum of Te Papa and of course the famous cable car ride. We are going to stay at James Cook hotel at The Terrace so since we only have 2 days in Wellington, can anyone help us to figure out which is the better route to visit those places then.

Thank you very much.

5 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    • white_smallstar's Profile Photo

the Redwoods Treehouse in Warkworth, New Zealand

Warkworth Nov 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Hello everybody!

During a recent lesson about “green buildings” I have found out an interesting building – the Redwoods Treehouse in Warkworth, New Zealand - and I was really impressed by this structure.

A friend of mine, an Italian architect who really likes organic architecture, will be to New Zealand next week for a leisure trip and he would like to admire it, also from outside. We have searched on Internet about this Treehouese, but we haven’t found where it is located exactly.

Does anyone know the address or if it is located in a national park? cool

http://www.yellowtreehouse.co.nz/

Thanks a lot

**Nico**

7 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    • pobblepop's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Auckland

Auckland Nov 13, 2013 at 4:26 AM

Hi guys!

Does anyone know of any good websites for room rentals/ house share in Auckland? Also, any idea what's a somewhat average price range for a double room in or around the Ellerslie area?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jan 6, 2014 at 10:33 PM
    • Local beer

Auckland Nov 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Traveling from Australia for the weekend, just wondering what beer is available or a favourite by locals? Also a price would be good. Anyone recommend a local mascato wine?

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    • For divers only

North Island Oct 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I kindly ask to the real divers on the screen... Which is the best in the North? Poor Nights or Bay of Island? For the last one I suppose wrecks, Canterbury for sure. Which could be the water temperature in late Dec ?
      Thanks !!

2 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    • Looking for ideas for venue to host a large group of visitors.

Waiheke Island Oct 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Planning a get together for 50-70 people. Looking for a great atmosphere but also budget conscious for the families with younger children. People coming from all over the globe, so looking for something unique to Waiheke.

Irene

1 Answer Oct 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    • 2 weeks: 1 by car, 1 by motorhome, where better ?

North Island Oct 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I'll spend 2 weeks in December, the first one before Crhistmast travelling by car and the second one between C and New Years Eve, travelling by motorhome. I have to split the 2 weeks holidays in two, so you advise me to spend the 1 week by car at the Northland/Bay of Island and the second one by camper at Coromandel, Rotorua, Napier or vice-versa ?
      One could argue that the second week is more crowded, so better to stay in the Northland than Coromandel and Taupo /Rotorua ?

• mnutsy's Profile Photo

Sunday Night entertainment

Wellington Oct 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Are pubs, restaurants & theatres open Sunday evening in city?

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM
    • Hotel search

Auckland Oct 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Where is Mercury hotel

2 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    • storyin's Profile Photo

Athfield House ?

Wellington Oct 6, 2013 at 4:01 PM

I saw this house "Athfield House" in a film called "Winter" in Auckland Art Gallery
      and there is a photo book about this house.

Is it famous in NZ?
      Can people visit this house?
      Or just see it outside?

I check the address,

105 Amritsar Street, Khandallah
      Kaiwharawhara, Wellington

Is there any spot to see this house in a distance?

Thanks in advance :)

1 Answer Oct 6, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    • Grocery shopping

Auckland Sep 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Where is a good place to buy fresh affordable groceries?

3 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    • marttonius's Profile Photo

Next week in Wellington, 3 or four days free what should I do?

Wellington Sep 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I will be the next week on Wellington, on a bussines trip I think there will be three or four days free, so I would like to know the most I can. my interests? Iam an archaeologyst, I love photograpy, any advices?

5 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 2:37 AM
    • New years eve celebration

Auckland Sep 15, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hi,

coming with my wife for new years eve to Auckland.Looking for an elegant dinner,than a nice party -eventually with live music or entertainment. What are the best options for that?

Laszlo

2 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 1:27 PM