North Dakota

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bar recommendation.

Fargo Jul 17, 2014 at 9:20 PM

In town for a week. What's a good bar for the older crowd?

• what to do in bismarck

Bismarck Jan 2, 2014 at 3:16 PM

what is there for adults to go on a Thursday night in Bismarck

6 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • Flight from Bismarck to Billings, MT

Bismarck Dec 23, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Are there any small airlines that fly to Billings from Bismarck that are not coming up on flight searches through Travelocity, etc....

4 Answers Dec 23, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    • travelinsis's Profile Photo

What's worth seeing?

North Dakota Apr 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I will be going to Alaska next month and that leaves only 1 state left that I haven't seen. I'm having difficulty in finding things to see and do in North Dakota. I usually devote 10-14 days to really explore a state. I need to find some interesting places to justify the cost of the flight. I love history, architecture, natural wonders, historic homes, etc. I'm not into night clubs, zip lining, amusement parks, spas or shopping. Can anyone make some suggestions?

5 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM
    • airlines

Williston Dec 1, 2011 at 9:47 PM

what airlines regional or national fly to williston from denver. Thanks Russ

2 Answers Dec 2, 2011 at 5:42 AM
    • riorich55's Profile Photo

Looking For Something Different This Labor Day?

Fargo Sep 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Come join Donna_in_India, her husband Sandy, daughter Kasha and riorich55 from the Chicago area as they initiate the inaugural VT meeting in Fargo, North Dakota.

Fargo, the name of a strange movie is the setting of this unique opportunity. Check out riorich55 meeting page for details.

13 Answers Sep 5, 2010 at 5:31 PM
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Ghost Towns...

North Dakota Jun 30, 2010 at 7:29 AM

Can anyone recommend any interesting ghost towns in ND? Thanks!

5 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 3:20 PM
    • Camping

Grand Forks Jun 29, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Where is camping available right in Grand Forks, or within 5 miles of GF?

3 Answers Jun 30, 2010 at 9:48 AM
    • sunflowers

North Dakota Feb 21, 2010 at 5:30 PM

When and where would it be good to see fields of sunflowers?

1 Answer Dec 18, 2010 at 5:11 PM
    • Randall_Burt's Profile Photo

How to get to Lansford ND?

Lansford Aug 17, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Just wondering if Anyone knows the closest airport or train station near Lansford North Dakota, US. Thank You in advance.

2 Answers Aug 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM
    • Has Anyone been to North and South Units of TRNP?

Medora Feb 27, 2009 at 6:59 PM

We are headed to TRNP in late August. We are hikers. Have heard Maah Dah Neh (sp) is very crowded. We like wilderness and off the beaten track. And of course drop dead gorgeous? Any ideas on hikes around Medora appreciated.
      CZB

• HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo

Roosevelt National Park

North Dakota Jan 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM

I am thinking of heading out to Roosevelt National Park this summer (after completing some work in ND). There are two sectors of the park, north and south... can anyone tell me which (if any) are preferable? What is the difference in landscape? Things to do? I'm especially keen to do some backcountry hiking/camping while there, and I'm a big photographer. THANKS!!

~Josh

• Dog Question

Minot Jul 10, 2008 at 10:29 PM

Are we able to bring our little Yorkshire Terrier and Pomeranian to the Zoo with us? Please advise.

CHER THORNE

1 Answer Jul 11, 2008 at 11:03 AM
    • weather in North Dakota for mid May

North Dakota Feb 11, 2008 at 3:36 PM

We will be driving through North Dakota in mid May, going from
      West to East. I am wondering what the weather will be like as to temperature, snow, rain, etc.

2 Answers Feb 11, 2008 at 8:27 PM
    • glenn57's Profile Photo

Thompson, North Dakota

Thompson Mar 29, 2007 at 4:48 PM

An odd thing happened last night - I dreamt all night about a place called Thompson, North Dakota. When I woke up, I went to an atlas to find out if there really is such a place, and yes, there is ! I must have absorbed something about it in my subconscience somehow. Can anyone tell me if Thompson North Dakota has some significance in history, or in some other way ?

3 Answers Mar 30, 2007 at 8:55 AM
    • Reservations

Fargo Nov 7, 2006 at 1:36 PM

I have a group of people coming into Fargo for the week on a conference and we are looking to get out of the hotel restaurant scene for the weekend.
      There are 25 of us and we wanted to make reservations for dinner in Fargo.
      We would like are looking for a steak house or a fun place to go with great food. Any suggestions? We would like to secure a reservation and not just take our chances on a Friday night to get a spot for 25.
      You help on this is appreciated.

2 Answers Nov 7, 2006 at 7:07 PM
    • Enchanted Highway

North Dakota Sep 3, 2006 at 11:45 AM

We've never been to ND, and read about the Enchanted Hwy. Where is it? Is there a Hwy number assigned it so we can see it on our map? It would be helpful to have specific info on the trip, as the postings we have read about the sculptures have peaked our interest.

1 Answer Sep 3, 2006 at 12:45 PM
    • etfromnc's Profile Photo

Retracing Lewis & Clark

North Dakota Apr 4, 2006 at 11:04 AM

I am going to be in LA the last week in April and have a week between that meeting and one in Omaha. As a history nut, I have been looking for a way to visit some of the key spots along the trail of exploration of Lewis & Clark. My initial thoughts are to fly to Portland on the 29th, take a bus (?) to Ashland, and then head east from there. Any suggestions for Oregon, Idaho, Montana, the Dakotas, etc. would be much appreciated. I am very flexible about this week;i,e., bus, train, camp, hitchhike, B&B, river cruise, ....
      Thanks in advance for your help.

• Off the beaten path restaurant

North Dakota Jun 20, 2005 at 8:44 AM

A while back there was a tv news story about an exceptional restaurant somewhere between Jamestown and the SD border. Anyone know which restaurant this might be? Thanks!

• ocicat's Profile Photo

Educational/cultural tourist sites?

Grand Forks Apr 15, 2005 at 6:21 PM

Spending a day layover in Grand Forks. What would you recommend to see/do in that time? Not interested in drinking or partying.

2 Answers Apr 17, 2005 at 10:51 PM
    • ocicat's Profile Photo

High Point North Dakota

North Dakota Mar 30, 2005 at 8:04 AM

Any tips or suggestions for going up White Butte?

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 9:18 PM
    • Things To Do In Grand Forks

Grand Forks Nov 5, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Will be visiting Grand Forks for the World Junior Hockey Tournament in December with a few friends looking for things to fill our time when we're not watching hockey. Thanks Ryan

1 Answer Nov 25, 2004 at 8:31 PM
    • What is there to do?

North Dakota Sep 10, 2004 at 6:43 AM

I can find attractions for the family for Fargo and Theodore Roosevelt National Park - but hardly anything for any other places. I am interested in going to Bowman and New town as well as Fargo but what is there to do here? Thanks for any info.

4 Answers Oct 31, 2004 at 5:47 PM
    • Lexington: Good Restaurants

Michigan Jun 21, 2004 at 4:19 PM

We'll be staying at a place on the lake in Lexington next week. Any suggestions of good restaurants in town or in the area . . . or restaurants to stay away from?

• kevarms's Profile Photo

The club I went to in Fargo .....

Fargo Jan 9, 2004 at 4:41 PM

many years ago (1989) .... is it still open? All I can remember is it was in some kind of industrial or commercial area (not downtown) and it was called something like Rockin' 50s

2 Answers Apr 16, 2005 at 7:35 PM
    • Bismarck nightlife?

Bismarck Nov 6, 2003 at 1:48 PM

Me and a few buddies may be passing through thr Dakotas on a X-Country road trip. We were wondering what the Bisamrck nightlife is about in terms of clubs, bars, etc for a bunch of college kids from NY (or any other city in the region). Thanks JP

2 Answers Nov 7, 2003 at 4:14 PM
    • Motels

Finley Nov 3, 2003 at 9:18 AM

Are there any quality motels in Finley, ND??

1 Answer Nov 3, 2003 at 12:09 PM
    • Mohall entertainment

Mohall Oct 25, 2003 at 6:31 AM

What is Mohall like? does it have good nightlife, dancing, food, bars restaurants?

1 Answer Nov 2, 2003 at 9:04 AM
    • RMath's Profile Photo

Road trip to ND

North Dakota Aug 10, 2003 at 1:26 PM

We live in Oregon and are looking to see the Bad lands, Any other things that are a must see and anything we should know. Thanx Rick Weather? Critters? ect

4 Answers Apr 17, 2004 at 7:58 AM