Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nj0110's Profile Photo

travel to stonehenge

Bath May 26, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know which is the cheap and best way to reach stonehenge. Is it good to travel from southampton or from bath? And from whichever location it is best, how to go? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Moving to NH

New Hampshire May 5, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Hi. I am moving to NH from CT on a work relocation. My office will be at Keane, NH and I would like to know if there Re Ride shares or daily trains from Nashua, NH to Keene, NH.

Is there a suggestion on where can I move in with my family if my office is in Keene, NH?

Thanks...

more
    • Falloctober's Profile Photo

Things to do

by Falloctober Online Now Oct 13, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Hello, we are travelling through North Conway and staying from the 14 to 16 of October. I am looking for some suggestions of things to do. Thanks for the help.

1 Answer Oct 14, 2014 at 4:47 PM
    • Any single travelers out there?

by Marcus52 Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Knowing a local (Mt. Washington Valley) fun nightlife spot or two where a fit 50 yr. young guy, divorced, might meet like minded, fun-loving, smart women would be good as gold!

• Accommodation

by hancockhardisty Online Now Aug 23, 2007 at 6:29 AM

Will be in North Conway for one night in October with my 13 year old son. It will be his first time in the states.
      Looking for a nice hotel with a pool in North Conway for the one night that we will not be staying with friends.
      I was going to book the Green Granite but have seen some poor reviews. Does anyone have any suggestions/ recent knowledge of the Green Granite?

Thanks

Ian UK

• Black flies

by marionD Online Now Jun 12, 2007 at 6:02 PM

What time of year do the black flies arrive in North Conway? If they have already arrived, how bad are they?

1 Answer Jun 13, 2007 at 6:38 AM
      by blurthelines1111 Online Now Jan 12, 2007 at 2:23 PM

Hi,

Do you know the address of the skating?

Thanks,
      Lauren

• Party in North Conway

by TheBostonBear Online Now Feb 9, 2006 at 12:15 PM

I am planning a ski trip for my girlfriend's 30th Birthday. I haven't been skiing since I was in 5th Grade, and I have never been to North Conway. As a surprise, her friends are going to meet us there. Does anybody have any suggestions? We are not looking for a quiet time. Where is the nightlife? Good fun, good drinks, good music??? I would appreciate any help.

• kenyancats's Profile Photo

DRIVING FROM NORTH CONWAY TO STOWE, VERMONT

by kenyancats Online Now Nov 11, 2005 at 2:11 AM

Could anybody tell me if they have driven from North Conway to Stowe?
      I have a rough idea which way to go. I would like to know if there are any points of interest on the way, to determine which direction we go.

2 Answers Jun 14, 2006 at 11:28 AM
    • COMING UP FOR A VISIT - December, 2005

by HOOPII Online Now Jul 30, 2005 at 12:18 AM

Hello all. I would like to know if anyone can direct me to some photos/pictures of the Kangamangus Highway? My family and I are coming back up for a visit in December, 2005 and I would like to show those who eithr don't remember or who have never been there what a Beautiful Site it is. Our plans are to visit North Conway, White Mountains and nearby small towns.
      Any information you can get to me would be gratefully appreciated..
      Thanks

3 Answers Oct 2, 2005 at 1:57 PM
    • Nightlife in N. Conway?

by katalinaelena Online Now Jan 28, 2005 at 8:03 AM

We are some fortysomething women in the area for a girls' weekend. We're looking for a fun evening, maybe with dancing. Any suggestions?

2 Answers Feb 9, 2006 at 12:05 PM
    • Skiing in North Conway area

by phil_and_den Online Now Nov 21, 2004 at 3:17 PM

Hi - We are coming to North Conway in January for a skiing holiday. In the past we have skied in Europe and have stayed in one resort, so have had to purchase only one ski lift pass. However, this time we will have a hire car and are aware there are several ski resorts within an hour's drive of North Conway. What would be the most econmocial option re ski lift passes so we could enjoy the most of this area? Also what other activities (sightseeing) would you recommend in January (I'm afraid the famous train is not operational @ this time)? Many thanks, P & D

• Skiing - based in North Conway

by phil_and_den Online Now Nov 2, 2004 at 4:50 PM

Hi - We are coming to North Conway in January for a skiing holiday. In the past we have skied in Europe and have stayed in one resort, so have had to purchase only one ski lift pass. However, this time we will have a hire car and are aware there are several ski resorts within an hour's drive of North Conway. What would be the most econmocial option re ski lift passes so we could enjoy the most of this area? Also what other activities (sightseeing) would you recommend in January (I'm afraid the famous train is not operational @ this time)? Many thanks, P & D

1 Answer Nov 3, 2004 at 6:09 AM