Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tattoo parlor

Boone Apr 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can you get a tattoo in boone

more
    • Beach Access

Nags Head Apr 2, 2014 at 4:11 AM

It looks like our rental is closet to the Curlew Beach Access mp 11.8 (2 blocks from beach access, Memorial Ave.). I see this access has a water fall pipe and is about 6 houses down from the pier. Does anyone have any experience w/ area? I didn't realize the beach location until after renting the house for June. I was wondering if I should seek other accesses such as E. Hollowell St. and drive instead of the short walk to the beach? I am quite disappointed in finding this news out:( Advice would be appreciated.

more
    • Travel Time on I-77

Charlotte Apr 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I will be working near Tyvola Rd. in south charlotte. I can get a great deal on a place right outside uptown. What am I looking at in terms of commuting during the week? It is technically 15 miles away.

more
    • Car Rentals from Vegas to Southern Utah

North Carolina Mar 31, 2014 at 4:08 AM

We're planning ten days in Southern Utah to see the 5 Natl. Parks and several other sites. Can cars be rented in Vegas and driven into Southern Utah? I assume so but can't find confirmation on any rental car web site.

more
    • How much time should I allot for different cities.

Lisbon Apr 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

We land in Lisbon and I've booked first four nights there. I've also booked three nights in Porto and was undecided how to spend last five days. Now I'm wondering if we should just go straight to Porto then after four days in and around that area, working our way south towards Lisbon. While north I'd like to include stops at Viana do Castelo, and Braga. Then heading south and stopping at Coimbra, Fatima, Evora, and then Lisbon, with Sintra and Cascasis. Does anyone have a suggestion in which order I should do each city? How long will I need to see everything? Am I trying to fit too much into one day. We will not be renting a car, but using train or buses.

more
    • Travel Time on I-77

Charlotte Apr 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I will be working near Tyvola Rd. in south charlotte. I can get a great deal on a place right outside uptown. What am I looking at in terms of commuting during the week? It is technically 15 miles away.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 11:48 AM
    • tattoo parlor

Boone Apr 13, 2014 at 1:36 PM

can you get a tattoo in boone

• How much time should I allot for different cities.

Lisbon Apr 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

We land in Lisbon and I've booked first four nights there. I've also booked three nights in Porto and was undecided how to spend last five days. Now I'm wondering if we should just go straight to Porto then after four days in and around that area, working our way south towards Lisbon. While north I'd like to include stops at Viana do Castelo, and Braga. Then heading south and stopping at Coimbra, Fatima, Evora, and then Lisbon, with Sintra and Cascasis. Does anyone have a suggestion in which order I should do each city? How long will I need to see everything? Am I trying to fit too much into one day. We will not be renting a car, but using train or buses.

8 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 1:38 PM
    • Beach Access

Nags Head Apr 2, 2014 at 4:11 AM

It looks like our rental is closet to the Curlew Beach Access mp 11.8 (2 blocks from beach access, Memorial Ave.). I see this access has a water fall pipe and is about 6 houses down from the pier. Does anyone have any experience w/ area? I didn't realize the beach location until after renting the house for June. I was wondering if I should seek other accesses such as E. Hollowell St. and drive instead of the short walk to the beach? I am quite disappointed in finding this news out:( Advice would be appreciated.

• Car Rentals from Vegas to Southern Utah

North Carolina Mar 31, 2014 at 4:08 AM

We're planning ten days in Southern Utah to see the 5 Natl. Parks and several other sites. Can cars be rented in Vegas and driven into Southern Utah? I assume so but can't find confirmation on any rental car web site.

3 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 7:08 AM
    • where to take a new date on saturday in gastonia

Gastonia Feb 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I'm going on a new date Saturday the 1 of march and I'd like to know what there is to do in the morning from about 9: 30 am until 9:00 pm . I'm 54 and want to make a good impression . I wont be out all day I just want a list of thinghs that are going on through out the day. thanks tommy mcnabb

2 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 7:51 AM
    • Sunday night in downtown boone

Boone Feb 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM

I will be in Boone on a Sunday with my girlfriend. I'm looking for a bar or restaurant to hang out at and have a few drinks and probably a bite to eat.. Not a "college" bar. Any suggestions for what may be available on a Sunday night?

• fnkdumplin's Profile Photo

What is there to do in Charlotte?

Charlotte Jan 27, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Any cool ideas/places to visit in Charlotte, NC?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2014 at 10:59 AM
    • Things to do

Nags Head Jan 14, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Are the stores on the boardwalks open in the winter?

1 Answer Jan 15, 2014 at 4:00 AM
    • North Carolina

Weaverville Dec 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Looking at staying in a small town in the Blue Ridge mountains - would anyone recommend any? Thought of Weaverville?

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 4:12 PM
    • UNCC student seeking transportation to and from UNCC to highpoint university

Charlotte Oct 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM

how can a student get a ride from UNCC to Highpoint university?

1 Answer Oct 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    • Questions to travel

North Carolina Oct 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Hi. My name is Wilson, I from Colombia.

If I wanted to travel, with my wife, to North Carolina (USA), What would be the best way to travel? What are the turistic cities in North Carolina? What are the cheaper hoteles in this cities? What are the tourist sites in this state?

Thank you!!

4 Answers Oct 21, 2013 at 8:12 PM
    • weather and biking

Kill Devil Hills Oct 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM

what is the weather in the middle of feb.----are there biking trails?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    • what to wear

Raleigh Oct 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM

hi
      im coming to raleigh in a business trip from 29 Oct to 5 Nov
      im coming from outside USA ,i just want to know what clothes to bring
      is it so cold,do i need heavy clothes
      also what do u suggest to do and spend time and places to visit
      thanks

1 Answer Oct 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM
    • Around Asheville

North Carolina Sep 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Hi All,

Travelling into Atlanta in April. Thought about the following itinerary. Atlanta to Asheville through Blue Ridge Parkway and two nights in Asheville. One night Myrtle Beach or Charleston and then two nights Savannah. Question is Asheville worth the trip and is the drive nice. Second, Myrtle beach or Charleston bearing in mind I am in Savannah for two nights. Am I missing any really interesting small towns. Any help much appreciated. Thanks, PB Dancing.

8 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 4:18 PM
    • Public transportation inAshvellie

Asheville Sep 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM

How to move around near by trek sites public transport

1 Answer Sep 17, 2013 at 2:36 AM
    • TRansportation

Charlotte Sep 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Is there transportation from the Amtrak station to CLT?

1 Answer Sep 15, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    • stone castle houses on Tyncastle Hwy

Banner Elk Sep 14, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I saw these stone castle houses that were so cool. Are they private homes or what? I would have loved to have some pictures but they were hidden too good.

• Handicap Access and great restaurants...

Nags Head Sep 6, 2013 at 10:50 AM

We're going to be visiting later this month... my sweetie is in a wheelchair and part of the appeal for Nags Head was the accessibility to the beach for him. Any suggestions of other H/C friendly activities.

He also loves to eat WELL... seafood is a must while there... recommendations that are maybe off the beaten path?

Thanks!

• Photo venue

Gastonia Aug 28, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I'm meeting a friend to have pictures taken with my husband before our baby comes. I'm looking for some places in Gastonia that are free/cheap and pretty locations for pictures. Indoor options would be great too since it seems to rain all the time. :-) I'm 7 months preg & live about an hour from there and I can't just run up and check things out so any help is appreciated!
      Thanks!

• Vehicle usage

Fort Caswell Aug 26, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Can I ride my motorcycle in fort caswell?

1 Answer Aug 27, 2013 at 2:38 AM
    • HasTowelWillTravel's Profile Photo

Inn, B&B or other in OBX

North Carolina Aug 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I'm looking for someplace to take my wife for our first anniversary. We just have a weekend to ourselves, last in September, and wanted one last weekend at the beach before winter comes in. Could any of you recommend a place to stay (before I've only camped out there, so anything with walls is unknown to me). Something not terribly expensive, still a student here, but not a Motel 6 if you know what I mean.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• Advice for NC speeding ticket, please.

North Carolina Aug 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I live in southern GA and while on vacation near Pilot Mountain I was pulled over by a NC state trooper on the interstate. I was going with the flow of traffic but that flow happened to be (as the trooper pointed out to me) in a work zone with a speed limit of 55 mph. He wrote me for doing 78 mph. Because of this my fine is $438. Do I have any options for lowering this fine or for keeping points off my license other than making the 8 hour (one-way) trip back up there?

17 Answers Aug 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM
    • abi_maha's Profile Photo

Suggestions for labor weekend

North Carolina Aug 11, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Hi All, I am in NC for a few weeks, I have been reading GrandmaR's pages on Outerbanks and getting really tempted to go there. I currently stay at Mooresville. Is a long weekend a bad time to visit Outerbanks? Will it be very crowded?

-Maha

2 Answers Aug 12, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    • bikes as mode of transportation

Duck Jul 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM

We are thinking bikes to get around Duck is the way to go instead of using the car. Any advice?

1 Answer Aug 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • JodyB8's Profile Photo

Driving on the beach in Avon

Nags Head Jul 24, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Can you drive a 4 wheel drive or a UTV on the beach in Avon?

• campgrounds

Cherokee Jun 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM

best campgrounds in cherokee

1 Answer Jun 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • 9tigers's Profile Photo

When is the best time for fall foliage?

Great Smoky Mountains National Park Apr 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Will oct 20 to 26 be ok?

3 Answers Apr 22, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    • lmongov's Profile Photo

Clean, cheap places near downtown to eat and sleep?

Wilmington Apr 15, 2013 at 10:23 AM

It has been a long time, since my last trip here. I would like to spend the bulk of my visit in the downtown area. Prices seem to have skyrocketed, so I am looking for value, customer service, fresh seafood.

Failing this, my plan B is a reasonably priced hotel on the city bus line.

I will be searching restaurants with traditional food, like clam fritters, shrimp burgers, spots and croakers, grits, ribs, Eastern Carolina slaw, hot breakfast sausage, iced tea sweetened while it's hot, corn bread, banana pudding, etc.

I am appreciative of any advice that you may offer.

• Packing for late Spring

Asheville Mar 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Hello, everyone:

I've never been to Asheville, NC before, but I'll be visiting most likely from late May to early June (two weeks). I read that the climate in the mountains can change from one hour to the next. Coming from the Florida Keys, I'm not used to cooler weather. Should I pack mostly long sleeved shirts, sweaters and jeans? I have a jacket or two, but not much in terms of layer clothing. Does it get hot as well during this time? I don't want to be too hot either. I plan on doing some hikes.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Carolyn

2 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM