North Bimini

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 hour wait at airport - what to do?

Nassau Jan 22, 2015 at 7:04 AM

Hi everyone, can you make a suggestion for me. Am flying into Nassau arrive 10am ish, then have to wait for flight to Berry Islands at 4pm. Can we leave our luggage at the airport and take a taxi somewhere? Please help with a nearby restaurant on the beach for example, not too far from the airport or a food store we can stock up for the villa on the Berry islands. Thanks

more
    • Taxi Bahamas.

Freeport City Jan 18, 2015 at 7:22 PM

How much will Taxi cost from the Freeport Airport to Viva Wyndham Fortuna?

more
    • Need a taxi

The Bahamas Jan 21, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Please provide me with reputable taxi services that we can call for trips between One & Only on Paradise Island, Bahamas and Soloman's grocery store in Paradise Island along with the prices for each service.

more
    • Best way to Travel

Nassau Jan 7, 2015 at 7:04 PM

I will be traveling to Paradise Island with 2 small children. How far is the ferry from the airport? Is there a better way? Trying to avoid lugging the carseats around.

more

Near North Bimini

• Bimini's guide

by phantomofart Online Now Jul 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM

traveling to Bimini by boat next week and looking for someone that could guide and take us as captain or first mate to the different places in Bimini to see, to snorkel, etc for 2 days.
      @@

• Bimini Info

by lop1957 Online Now Feb 18, 2006 at 4:47 PM

If anyone has been to Bimini I would love any info. We don't have a boat as we are from Colorado but will be in Florida in July/August and we just got certified in Scuba diving and would like to dive in Bimini. We've never been and don't even know what side of the island to stay at, things to see, etc. We will be lobstering in Florida during mini lobster season and heard the lobsters are big in Bimini. We also heard about the stairs to Atlantis and thought that would be neat to see even if they seem to be manmade! Thanks in advance.

• Chalk's

by tropicdiver Online Now Jan 13, 2006 at 9:13 PM

Has anyone heard if Chalk's is still grounded after the terrible tragedy last month?

The Compleat Angler burnt down to the ground, today, killing the owner, Julian Brown, also. All the Hemingway memorabilia was lost in the fire, too.

7 Answers Feb 19, 2006 at 4:22 AM
    • Going to Bimini in May 2003

by DottieB Online Now Sep 2, 2002 at 5:39 PM

Would like any info. about Bimini. Taking our boat across from Miami. What about night life? Grocery stores? Hotels? Restaurants? Dock space? Anything would be helpful.

7 Answers Feb 8, 2003 at 8:25 AM