change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mayt's Profile Photo

Chirstmas day in Quebec City

Quebec Nov 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM

We are from Toronto and will be travelling to Quebec City on the holidays. What can we do on Christmas day aside from spending it in a hotel?

• RiaRiqi's Profile Photo

Fly to Vancouver from Ottawa

Canada Nov 5, 2015 at 8:06 PM

What is the best return ticket price I can hope for an Ottawa-Vancouver flight in mid-february?

• what to do

St. John's Nov 3, 2015 at 5:05 AM

In St John's NFL

• Any help would be great

Canada Oct 27, 2015 at 7:17 AM

I'm moving to Canada for a couple of years next year and I am looking for any kind of help to get me started e.g. places to live, job hunting, places to go etc

It's Toronto I am going to go to.

• Trying to find a place to rent like Norquay

Canada Nov 11, 2015 at 7:32 AM

I've registered for emails from several estate agents locally but everytime I receive an email and show an interest, no matter how quickly, the house has already gone! It's frustrating. How can I get in there first?

• Ferry reservations

Vancouver Nov 7, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Can anyone advise when B C ferries release the ferry reservations for on line booking for Vancouver / Vancouver Island. I have booked flights and hotels for next June and July (2016) and get a 'not available' when i try to reserve the ferry crossings

• Limo in budget Vancouver

Vancouver Nov 5, 2015 at 11:58 PM

Anyone has the contact of such company which offers the limo in budget in Vancouver. I want to hire a limo for my mum’s birthday party, just want to make her surprise. I am calling all her friends to be a part of this party to make this day very special for her.

Please advice. I would appreciate your advice and suggestions.

• Ashish Dewan needs advice For Canada Toronto Tour

Canada Nov 4, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Hi everyone,

This one is Ashish Dewan. I live in India. I with my family members want to go to Canada on a trip. I have tried to collect some information about Canada though videos and images but I think not sufficient for tourism purpose. Toronto is my favorite tourist spot. I want you to suggest me some travel tips for Canada that how many days it will take to travel there. how much money I want to have with me, food, residence and some other necessary things as well. Please suggest me the best things so that we may have a memorable trip to Canada Toronto.

• Moving permanently to Montreal

Montreal Nov 20, 2015 at 2:53 AM

Hi, I will move permanently to Montreal, i have a family with 2 little daughters but i don't know where to stay in Montreal, appreciated if you can tell me where are the best neighborhoods for families in Montreal (safe, friendly & not expensive)

• where to go first?

Banff National Park Yesterday

Hello! i´m planning to go to Banff, Jasper and every beautiful place there, but i would like go to big cities too like Montreal Toronto etc. I will go in May 2016 and have 1 month to go to all those places but dont know where to start. Why? because i dont know how is the weather in that month. I will be studying english in Vancouver before that.
      thank you!

• Road Trip Canadian Rockies

Canada Oct 26, 2015 at 8:37 PM

My husband and I are planning to drive through the Canadian Rockies leaving from Vancouver and finishing in Calgary. We will be travelling from 12 May 2016 and are allowing 10-12 days for the trip. We wanted advise on whether it is better to pre-book all our accommodation or whether it will be easy enough to find accommodation as we go, thereby giving us more flexibility. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Also we are planning to go through Whistler, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff - accommodation suggestions would also be welcomed. We aren't over fussy, just want a clean room, comfortable bed and decent bathroom. Our budget is a bit flexible but we were thinking of something up to around CAN$150 per night - is this do-able?