Noordwijk aan Zee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shuttle bus

by KellyPollock Online Now 21 hours ago

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

1 Answer 6 hours ago
    • Shopping near grand hotel huis ter duin

by Webjetter Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I will be visiting the 6th of October. I am hopeful for sunshine, but in the event of bad weather I would like to wander around the area.
      Is there much to do? Shopping? I also enjoy looking in food markets.
      Is there debris on the beach in this area. Like pretty rocks, shells, sea glass?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    • Book on Noordwijk

by ianbarlow Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Hello
      In December this year, myself and my family will be permanently moving to the Noorwijk area. Could you please recommend a book that I could purchase to learn about the area and its surroundiings?

9 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    • How to get to Noordwijk aan Zee from London without going through Amersterdam?

by mariegb Online Now May 13, 2011 at 9:30 AM

We would like to go from London via train/ferry straight to Noordwijk without having to go to Amsterdam first and then to Noordwijk. Does anyone know if that is possible?
      Thanks

5 Answers May 15, 2011 at 4:28 AM
    • How to get to??

by manofaran Online Now Mar 3, 2008 at 2:39 AM

Dear all,

I need an advice what's the most appropriate way to get to Noordwijk aan Zee from Amsterdam?
      How long will it take me to get there?

Regards and thanks.

15 Answers Mar 4, 2008 at 1:53 PM
    • Looking for a studio/appartment

by sandina Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 2:06 AM

Salut,

I am mooving to Noordwijk in June for one year. I don't know how is the accomodations market there, expensive or not ??? I am looking for an studio there and if you had any tips and informations - websites , advices - Please let me know ...
      THANKS

sandy

3 Answers Apr 19, 2005 at 10:59 AM
    • Apartment or house wanted for 4 for 2 weeks in August 2005

by rosemelchet Online Now Jan 14, 2005 at 5:12 AM

Hi folks! We lived in Vorhout near Noordwijk for two years and love that part of the world. We would like to spend our 2 weeks holiday in August in Noordwijk aan Zee. Do you have a house or apartment we could rent? We are a couple bringing our teenage daughter and her friend.

1 Answer Jan 14, 2005 at 11:24 AM
    • "Roxy" in Noordwijk-Holland

by spencer28 Online Now Sep 19, 2003 at 4:39 PM

i am looking for a bar called "Roxy". I heard something about the Roxy Theater, but this is not it. I believe "Roxy" is a danceclub. I am interested in anything you can tell me. Address, phone number, web-site (if there is one). Thank you for any help.

1 Answer Feb 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    • 1-2 days tour from Noordwiijk to Brussels

by Evgen Online Now Aug 21, 2003 at 2:33 AM

Hi everyone, I am from Russia (Moscow). I plan to visit Noordwijk for some days for my business trip. I will be have the free time during 30 of August 2003 (Saturday) after afternoon and whole 31 of August (Sunday) (possibly and on 1-st of September). Does anyone know if there's any one or two day tour by bus from Noordwijk (preference) or by train from Leiden to Brussels (preference) or Antwerpen or Luxemburg? Where can I order this tour? May be who knows the tour agencyā€¯s e-mail or address at Noordwijk? Thanks, Evgeniy.

2 Answers Aug 21, 2003 at 10:25 AM