Noordwijk aan Zee Travel Answers

change location

Looking for a studio/appartment

by sandina Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 2:06 AM

Salut,

I am mooving to Noordwijk in June for one year. I don't know how is the accomodations market there, expensive or not ??? I am looking for an studio there and if you had any tips and informations - websites , advices - Please let me know ...
THANKS

sandy

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: Looking for a studio/appartment

by pedromandoval Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 2:42 AM

Hey man i had the same problem like you when i arrived to Holland.Then somebody told me to look a realestate agency, and i did.There is a lot of them im Amsterdam.What i did i registerd myself in some good agencys and ask them to reply me when something came in.I found the agencys threw a buisness directory called teleinfomedia bv and they had a site called www.telefoongids.bz there you could find a lot of real estate agencys.
    So good luck finding a house

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • roominkatwijk's Profile Photo

RE: Looking for a studio/appartment

by roominkatwijk Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 3:03 AM

Hello Sandina,

What you can do too is stay in my room the first time only(minimum 1 month, but only 180/month). I know it is not the best place on earth. And then look for better if you are here. Other Estec-trainnee(I think you are) did it too.

More info on my website: www.home.zonnet.nl/mailboxvanjohn/kamer/indexeng.html

best regards,
    John

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Looking for a studio/appartment

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 10:59 AM

I saw a 3 room offer for Euro 450 per week (!!) at: woninghuren.com/index.php?pl...

PJ

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Noordwijk aan Zee