Noordwijk aan Zee Travel Answers

change location

1-2 days tour from Noordwiijk to Brussels

by Evgen Online Now Aug 21, 2003 at 2:33 AM

Hi everyone, I am from Russia (Moscow). I plan to visit Noordwijk for some days for my business trip. I will be have the free time during 30 of August 2003 (Saturday) after afternoon and whole 31 of August (Sunday) (possibly and on 1-st of September). Does anyone know if there's any one or two day tour by bus from Noordwijk (preference) or by train from Leiden to Brussels (preference) or Antwerpen or Luxemburg? Where can I order this tour? May be who knows the tour agencyā€¯s e-mail or address at Noordwijk? Thanks, Evgeniy.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

Re: Re: 1-2 days tour from Noordwiijk to Brussels

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Aug 21, 2003 at 4:04 AM

Check the local Noordwijk tourist office at: vvvnoordwijk.nl/engels/defau... There is a daytrip link which shows 2 bus companies: Beuk Touringcars, Van Berckelweg 32, tel. 071- 3656565. Brouwer's Tours, Keyerswey 38-40, tel. 071- 3619218. www.brouwers-tours.nl For train trips just go to the Leiden Main Train station (on weekdays) and inform there. Just buy a retour ticket to wherever you want to go by train. That is the cheapest trip you can make. PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • ATLC's Profile Photo

Re: 1-2 days tour from Noordwiijk to Brussels

by ATLC Online Now Aug 21, 2003 at 10:25 AM

Hi you repeated this question which you posted Fri August 15 11:01:34 2003 CEST (just scroll down in The Netherlands forum). There were some useful replies then. What information are you still missing?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Noordwijk aan Zee