change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• briantravelman's Profile Photo

Transportation To Bon Bini Festival?

Aruba Mar 23, 2014 at 12:39 PM

What would be the best way to get to the Bon Bini Festival at Fort Zoutman?
      We would leave during the day, so taking a bus wouldn't be a problem, but the festival ends at 9 PM. How will we get back? How much would taxi cost? We are staying in Noord.

more

Do taxis in Aruba charge per person?

Aruba Mar 23, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I read taxis on some Caribbean islands charge per person. Is Aruba the same?
      How much would taxi cost from Airport to Noord?

more

What are Aruba's laws on handling wildlife?

Aruba Mar 17, 2014 at 3:38 PM

I like to pick up wildlife, both marine and land, but I know that in some places it is illegal and punishable. What are the rules on Aruba? I don't want to get a fine.

more

Why don't they want their own money?

Aruba Apr 13, 2014 at 11:26 AM

I have never seen anything like this before. There were only a few local places that asked for florins, everyone else wanted American dollars. What the hell? Why do they even have their own currency?

We asked a few locals about this, but didn't get a clear answers.

more

Rental Company Screwed Us

Aruba Mar 22, 2014 at 6:43 PM

We're in a bit of a predicament.
      We booked a car online, but they told us you pay upon arrival. We called the company, and they told us we can only pay with a credit card, which we do not have.
      Than we checked another company, and they want a $600 deposit, which we also don't have. That is ridiculous! That is more than the cost of the rental.
      So now we are stuck without a car. We originally had it booked for the whole week, but we had no idea it would be such an expensive and complicated proccess. We only really need a car for Arikok, Hooiberg, and maybe Baby Beach. Everywhere else we can take the bus, or walk. So we're thinking about just renting one for a day.
      What are some good companies, where you can pay with a debit card, and you don't have to leave a deposit?
      Is there any place we can rent a car on site?

more

Near Noord