Noord

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Any free walking tours available?

Aruba 10 hours ago

This is my first visit to Aruba arriving on a Carnival cruiseship at 8 am til 4 pm next week. Does anybody know if I could do a self- or guided walking tour once I arrive? If yes, where can I get that?

Is this a walkable place to see history/culture/shopping/architecture/beach or do I need to get a taxi. I'm trying to save money and not take a ship excursion like I usually do at a new port. However, if you think I should tour the island, that is what I would do. Advice and recommendations appreciated.

more
    • Mystery Restaurant

Aruba Jan 5, 2015 at 7:52 AM

I visited Aruba about 10 years ago and am going again in a month. I went to a restaurant that was in land and among local houses. I can not think of the name of it, but part of it was outside and part of it was inside with a bar and a really good bartender making crazy good drinks... The food was awesome and I remember there being a pickled onion appetizer... I really want to go back, and looked through a list, but no restaurant names jumped out to me... Any Help? Hopefully it's still open.

more