Noonu Atholhu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• discounted airfare

Maldives Sep 16, 2015 at 12:04 AM

hi, i'll be taking Villa Air between Male' International Airport and Villa Airport Maamigili. please advise which is the cheapest way to buy the air ticket. thks.

• Fair for transportation

Maldives Sep 30, 2015 at 4:00 AM

what is the cost of transportation from Male airport to fun island resort?

• Ferry / Speed Boat to Biyadoo Island Resort

Maldives Sep 12, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Hi all

Being charged $190 for a short ride to Biyadoo resort and was wondering if any other modes of transport are possible either private or public operated.

Much appreciation for any help offered.

• Male island or airport island before early flight

Maldives Sep 17, 2015 at 11:18 AM

I have a 9 a.m. flight out of the Maldives, meaning I will have to leave Ukalhas/Thooddo the day before. But should I spend my last night at Male Island or the airpost island? Male sounds most tempting, but will I get a ferry from there early in the morning? I think I would spend the last day exploring (if anything to see) or on the beach/by the pool. To be honest I do not really know what Male and airport islands have to offer.

Or does anyone have suggestions how to leave Ukulhas or Thooddo during the night and still catch my Sunday morning plane? Private speed boat is not an option, I will go by shared speed boat or local ferry.

Thanks from Lena

• First time to Maldives -Solo Travel

Maldives Sep 23, 2015 at 8:21 PM

Hi, I plan to go Maldives in Nov 2015 for 5 days.

Arrival Time: 20.10pm (Tues)
      Departure Time: 20.55pm (Sat)

I have no idea where I should stay. Any suggestions? My budget around USD110 to USD140 per night.
      Is it Enough? I might be travelling Alone, Is it safe & advisable for Solo female?

I heard that there is no transfer to the island as upon my flight arrives? Where can I get cheaper transfer?
      I wanna gather more information before purchasing air-tickets.

- Accommodation
      - Visa
      - Transfer to Island
      - Place of interest
      - Things to do
      - Minimum Budget Require

I do not wanna overspend since I m alone.Overall Budget (exclude Air Fares & Accommodation) approximately USD1000 to USD1200. Is It enough for the whole trip?

Since both arrival n departure time is in the evening, should I check out a day before?
      Please advice thanks.