Nong Khai Travel Answers

change location
stamoz's Profile Photo

buses from BKK

by stamoz Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Hi everyone,

I kindly ask you some update on the bus service from Suvarnabhumi airport to Nong Khai, such as timetable and if it's still avaiable, the only thing I know is number of bus is 825. I'm right now in Thailand but I'll be doing a visa run in Laos so I'll be likely spending a couple of days there. Thank you

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • explore_discover's Profile Photo

Re: buses from BKK

by explore_discover Online Now Mar 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM

1. 825 from Suvanabhumi Airpot Bus Terminal departs at 9.00 PM

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • davidjo's Profile Photo

by davidjo Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Yes i agree, there is only one a day and sometime ago when i arrived at Suvarnabhumi i was intending to visit Laos, but i arrived at the crack of dawn and did not want to wait the whole day there so i caught the bus to early morning bus to TRAT and visited Cambodia instead.

1 member found this helpful

by explore_discover Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 3:53 AM

There is a photo of schedule board at the Bus Terminal Suvanabhumi.

There is a Direct Bus from Bangkok to Vientiane by Transpost Co Ltd using standard A/C Bus for 900 Baht/11 Hour, the departure time is at 8 PM, check when you are in Bangkok or if uou have any friend who can read it for you the schedule its in Thai home.transport.co.th/en/tcl-...">home.transport.co.th/en/tcl-...;

1 member found this helpful

by explore_discover Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 4:13 AM

And by the way you may need to apply the visa at the Thai embassy in Laos as I don't see Mexican nationals eligible for getting it on arrival? even if you do, it will be 15 days by entering land borders and the tourist visa on arrival is non extendable
    mfa.go.th/main/en/services/1...

• Re: buses from BKK

by wentbytrain Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM

IF you are here in BKK anyway-forget that airport bus, simply go to the Mochit busterminal and find plenty of buses to Nong Khai- early morning or from about 19-21.00 for overnite. The VTE bus is always sold out-thus not fit for late arrivals-and you must have a prearranged Lao visum of you are not ASEAN
    There used to be people always propagating the train; Ok, if you want it, but just 1 with real sleepers- 20.00 from main station and much slower as bus-but with beds.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines