change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• somsakmah's Profile Photo

Udon's Chao Pu Ya Temple's Dragon Dance

Udon Thani Oct 3, 2015 at 11:39 PM

Udon Thani's Chao Pu Ya Temple holds a "golden dragon dance" on Dec 1st and Dec 5th every year. Sources from Internet will mention that it is held at both the temple ground and at Thung Si Mueang, and some will say the parade will travel from them temple to Thung Si Mueang and vice versa. That's all. Has anyone ever been to see this dragon dance? Does anyone has more details as to when and where, as in what time at exactly what place? The date and place may be different on both dates. This is to help me plan which hotel to book during this festival.

• petermac's Profile Photo

any advice on places to stay and maybe website also - Nong Bua Lamphu

by petermac Online Now Oct 5, 2007 at 12:30 AM

hi, trying to find some places for accommodation in this little location which may be nice. i am finding it difficult to locate websites with hotels and also things to do, so would appreciate the WWW out there to give some advice .. i am considering having a look at erawan cave and the old archealogical sites about the place and dont really want to be located in udonthani, so looking for good advice etc within this location .. peter

3 Answers Nov 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM