Nogliki

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife party area of saint petersburg

Saint Petersburg Yesterday

help me to book hotel in full nightlife and party area in the city lots of clubs discos pubs nearby

more
    • Travel from Volgograd to Astrahkan by boat or ferry

Volgograd 6 hours ago

hello friends,
      does anyone know if there is a ferry from volgograd to astrakhan on volga river?

more
    • Moscow - Colombo Direct Flights

Moscow Jul 11, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Srilankan Airlines used to fly between these two cities non-stop.
      I don't find these flights any more. At least in my favorite search websites.
      Are there still direct flights?
      If yes, which airlines offer them?

more
    • The best and most economical metro card/ticket for a group

Saint Petersburg Jul 11, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Hi,
      We're a group of 16 adults visiting St. Petersburg from August 03- 07 . We'll be moving around together and using the Metro system most of the time . My question is: what's the best and most economical metro card or ticket for us ? I've heard of a new money- saving card that allows unlimited rides and can be used by the whole group all at once. If such a card ever exists ,how would the woman at the cashier window be able to understand that this's the type of card/ ticket I need ? in other words , How best to express myself to her in Russian ? Your help is greatly appreciated .

more
    • Aeroflot business class - opinions?

Moscow Jul 3, 2015 at 1:14 AM

I will be flying from HCMC Vietnam to London Heathrow this month. Does anyone have info or opinions about Aeroflot business class please?

more
    • Skillsbus's Profile Photo

August 2015

Saint Petersburg Yesterday

Hi I will be in Spb late August. Are there any exhibitions, parades or new attractions to visit this year. I have been many times so I am only looking for new things to do and see !!

more
    • visiting moscow & st petersburg in december-january

Moscow Jul 24, 2015 at 1:16 AM

i want to know how difficult would it be to travel round moscow & st petersburg in december & january. my (loose) plan is to stay a week at each place just to look around and soak up the culture and feeling of the cities and surrounding areas. Are there many festive things happening around this time ie like the europe xmas markets.

more
    • Travel from Moscow to Alabuga

Moscow Jul 23, 2015 at 3:22 AM

Are there flights from Moscow to Alabuga? Do the airlines conform to European standards? Is there a train I could take? Any help with this travel will be gratefully received!

more
    • Restaurants

Russia Jul 20, 2015 at 4:28 PM

We will be visiting Moscow next month. Can anyone recommend any restaurants in the vicinity of the Kremlin (our hotel is about a ten minute walk away) that are good and have menus translated into English? Failing that any tips for working out what to order?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

more
    • popsottery's Profile Photo

Passport control

Moscow Jul 6, 2015 at 9:48 PM

We have just travelled from Lithuania to Moscow via Minsk.
      We had an early morning train to Minsk, spent all day there (great place) then caught a late overnight train to Moscow.
      On the train to Minsk we went through passport control at Vilnius station then had passports checked and stamped on train at Belarus border, along with immigration card.
      Went to sleep on night train (Minsk to Moscow) and woke up in Moscow. So no passport control from Belarus to Russia. Is this correct? We have no stamp on the visa/passport saying we entered Russia.

more
    • what type of jacket in september?

Russia Jul 9, 2015 at 7:48 AM

i am going for two weeks in the beginning of sept. to moscow, st. petersburg and warsaw

am i better off taking a windbreaker with a sweatshirt underneath, or a heavy leather bomber? (dont know if the leather bomber is too heavy)

thanks

more
    • Former U. S. military linguist speaking Russian, now a tourist...suspicions raised?

Russia Jul 21, 2015 at 3:14 PM

I am planning a trip to Russia as a tourist. In my twenties I was a Russian linguist in U.S. military intelligence. I am now retired. However, I still know enough Russian that I will be able to communicate in basic form with the people there.

I don't want to raise suspicion or draw too much attention for obvious reason. If I am asked, should I avoid telling anyone how I really learned Russian?

more