Nogales

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus station/pick up

by kareena2b Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 1:57 PM

hi- I am looking to take a bus from Nogales to Los Mochis I am travelling by coach from San Antonio- I wonder if you could advise of the bus pick up locations in Nogales, Arizona so that I can get a hotel as near to the bus station-thank you

more
    • bus station/pick up

by kareena2b Online Now Apr 6, 2014 at 1:57 PM

hi- I am looking to take a bus from Nogales to Los Mochis I am travelling by coach from San Antonio- I wonder if you could advise of the bus pick up locations in Nogales, Arizona so that I can get a hotel as near to the bus station-thank you

3 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Internet access in Nogales Mexico

by sunshinelaluz Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 8:43 AM

I need internet access, where is the cheapest place to get online?

2 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 10:14 AM
    • Furniture in Nogales, mexico

by Jsoren Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Is there a place to buy bedroom furniture near the border?

2 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    • aussies visiting Arizona and Mexico

by Aussiegal129 Online Now Jun 24, 2013 at 3:42 AM

We are once again looking forward to our truip to US - this time Arizona and stayin gin Phoenix. Thinking about driving to Tucson and Nogales Mexico.
      Safe or not safe - we just want to spend a few hours looking around shops, having lunch few beers and try to dodge a few bullets if possible. Anyone recommend anything?
      Cheers
      nels

2 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 5:35 AM
    • Large Chess Sets

by Ken_Olson Online Now Feb 18, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Apparently Nogales, Sonoma houses a plant or factory which produces large wooden chess sets, king 9.5 inches tall, checkerboard 31 inches square. How can I find this plant or this factory? Any chance I can order 20 sets of chess from them?

1 Answer Feb 18, 2012 at 9:35 PM