change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Online Seat Reservation w JR Hokkaido

Hokkaido Jan 28, 2016 at 3:18 AM

I have a question regarding online seat reservation for JR Hokkaido..

I know there is an English language online seat reservation site. What I need to know is at which point is the payment made?
      1. Upon reservation my credit card will be charged for both the reserved seat fee and train ticket? Or,
      2. I pay the total amount at the point of receiving the ticket + the reserved seat at the JR Midori No Madoguchi? If here, can I pay with cash?

Tq, Mel

more

Tambou or Rikyu for beef tongue in Sapporo?

Sapporo Jan 18, 2016 at 6:34 AM

We will be in Sapporo for a couple of nights. Now I am compiling restaurant list. Besides the crab and seafood I also want to eat grilled beef tongue which I totally love. I usually eat at Negishi whenever I'm in Tokyo. My research of Sapporo unearthed two places, Tambou and Rykyu. I know at least that Rikyu originated from Sendai and they have branches in Tokyo too but I've yet to try them out. Would anyone be able to recommend which of the two is better? Or even another place for beef tongue?

Tq, Melanie

more

Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport?

Chitose Jan 18, 2016 at 9:11 AM

Can I buy Tokyo Banana at New Chitose Airport? If yes, whereabouts in the airport? How early does the shop open?

Tq, Mel

more

Luggage rack on JR Hokkaido's Ltd Exp Ozora & Tokachi

Hokkaido Jan 14, 2016 at 5:09 PM

Hi,

We are catching both the Ltd Exp Tokachi and Ozora between Sapporo and Shintoku Stations.

Can I find out if these trains have luggage racks near the front/rear of the carriages?

Thanks,
      Mel

more