Nizwa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Currency exchange

Oman Apr 12, 2014 at 9:34 PM

2 ?'s. Is airport in Oman good place to exchange $$ or should I do in town ? When exchanging to local currency would it be better for me to start with US $ or the Kuwaiti dinar

more
    • visiting with my girlfriend

Oman Apr 15, 2014 at 1:08 PM

is it possible to visit oman with my girlfriend? is there any legal issue?

more
    • uglyscot's Profile Photo

which airline?

Oman Apr 15, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Has anyone any opinion about which airline to take from Uk to Muscat?

more
    • myriam_c's Profile Photo

Is a car essential in Muscat?

Muscat Yesterday

We will be in Muscat for three days at the Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah which, I know, is a little far out from Muscat centre and from the Grand Mosque. We will stay there prior our two weeks self-drive all over Oman but we did not order a car for our days in Muscat. Are taxis easily available? Are there taxi stands at, say, the Grand Mosque, the soukh, LuLu hypermarket, etc.? Or is it better to have your own car? We're not very keen on driving in Muscat ...
      Thanks!

more
    • 1 WEEK VISIT TO MUSCAT - OMAN

by neiltarget Online Now Aug 29, 2007 at 2:48 AM

Please advice VISA formalities to visit MUSCAT for 1 week???

2 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 3:50 AM
    • Questions in Nizwa

by zhenopa Online Now Mar 15, 2007 at 8:06 AM

Hi all,
      It's my pleasure to be here in the forum.
      We are planning on coming to Oman in April, and would need to have bit more knowledge of the cities in the country.

Would you please help me to understand the distance, direction from Jabal Akhdar to Bahla Fort? and if there is a map of it you could support me to understand?

And also from the Bahla Fort to Jabal Shams the Grand Canyon?

Any kind reply on this would be great appreciated.

Thank you very much,
      zz

• Dependant Visa-Oman

by melaniejean Online Now Sep 16, 2004 at 9:17 AM

Hi Guys, Thanks for your response. I haven't gotten back to you because I have been so busy with work and the dreaded study. I have one question to ask you all!! I have a daughter that will be visting me in November. She will have finished her Senior Certificate. She is seventeen. She will go on to university, but will be staying with me for about 3 months in Oman, where I will be working. What sort of visa will I have to obtain for her??? I start work soon in Oman!! I want to make her 'graduation holiday as pleasant as possible and I was wondering if I can get her a visa off of mine because she is my dependant?? I hope you can advise me or steer me in the right direction. Thanks, Melanie Jean

4 Answers Sep 16, 2004 at 11:33 PM
    • Oman...Dress Code????

by melaniejean Online Now Aug 17, 2004 at 12:31 AM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help me. Do woman in Oman have to wear a veil, even if they are western and can western woman drink alcohol. I know that the UAE is a lot more relaxed with these issues! I hope someone can help me. Melanie Jean.

11 Answers Sep 18, 2004 at 2:37 AM